KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 197 198 [199] 200 201 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Surt: I don't support people killing people, I just support giving killers money to kill people. Stop whining.

So again: it's okay for leftists to point out ANY inaccuracy, no matter how little. Anybody else does it and...whiny little leftist brats throw a tantrum.

Yeah, no. Not gonna fly.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 11:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

True'er words and all that.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 12:58 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

The whole gay thing is stupid to me. If you like dicks, you like dicks. Politicians should back the **** up and let people live there lives.

The only time I have a problem, is when we’re forcing little kids to dress as drags, or telling them they can be part of the LGBT.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 01:45 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by MythLord
If he supports the government funding those places, then he obviously wants those places to be funded, i.e. he supports them. It's not hard to grasp. Even assuming he doesn't personally support it(which is a pretty absurd notion), he's still one of the biggest advocates for these types of institutions and that in-of-itself is bad.

It just comes down to if he's blissfully ignorant of the sh!t that happens in there and the consequences of it or he knows full well what's in there and he doesn't mind it.

Both options are disturbing.

Isn't that kinda like saying being pro choice= being pro abortion though?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 02:11 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Never happen with politicians around.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 02:13 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by darthgoober
Isn't that kinda like saying being pro choice= being pro abortion though?

I mean pro-choice is pro-abortion, since it allows it as an option. The difference is: abortions are usually options that a woman chooses, whereas with Conversion therapy most of the "patients" are teens who's parents sign them up.

And abortions can save a woman's life, whereas teens who were sent to reperative therapy are far more likely to suffer from mental illness(such as chronic/crippling depression, high anxiety, etc.) or attempt suicide.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:21 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Looks like some Good and Bad News coming out of the LEFTYWOOD.....Sort of...

HOORAY! No New Crappy Jenny Lawrence Movies for a YEAR!!! Now for the BAD NEWS..

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This Tucker interview from a few weeks ago touched on something I had not really thought of: a common talking point about illegals brought here as babies/children is that it isn't their fault, their parents did it.

Okay, but as the video says, if they were made legal they could sponsor their parents so *they* become legal too.

Also I love the part where Tucker says she is here illegally and she goes "I didn't come here illegally" and a few seconds later admits she came here on a visa and stayed after it expired. Lol. It's not the same thing as actually illegally crossing the border, but still.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 12:34 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

Its not green enough.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 12:40 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by dadudemon

**** you *******! Made me spill my coffee all over my shirt. laughing

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 03:02 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now do you understand why waifus are on the rise?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:44 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Kurk

Is it wrong that I laugh knowing this is real thing now?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:47 AM
Flyattractor

Could SLAVERY be the way to SAVE The U.S?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:12 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Kurk

It's funny because this is less than 1% of actually reported rape cases. And out of those reported cases, 97% of those accused of rape walk free, without any jailtime:
https://www.rainn.org/sites/default...es%20122016.png

And that's just the reported rape cases, and it's estimated that only 30-45% of rape or sexual assaults actually do get reported(according to RAINN) and that one in every six women will be sexually assaulted(either an attempt at rape or completed rape):
https://www.rainn.org/sites/default...en%20122016.png
Now do you understand why you're a jackass?

"Hello, Starlight."

Last edited by MythLord on Feb 20th, 2018 at 09:56 AM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 09:51 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
It's funny because this is less than 1% of actually reported rape cases. And out of those reported cases, 97% of those accused of rape walk free, without any jailtime:
https://www.rainn.org/sites/default...es%20122016.png

And that's just the reported rape cases, and it's estimated that only 30-45% of rape or sexual assaults actually do get reported(according to RAINN) and that one in every six women will be sexually assaulted(either an attempt at rape or completed rape):
https://www.rainn.org/sites/default...en%20122016.png
Now do you understand why you're a jackass?
Woah, settle down there, Bertha!

This was a half-assed joke, but since you've been #triggered:

1.) Nothing you've cited says that that this type of scenario is reported <1% of the time; those statistics refer to actual perpetrators not false accusations.

2.) Not sure why you had to throw in the "men get away with rape 60% of the time" statistics as if it justifies marginalizing the issue of women bringing up false rape accusations against men because of regret, revenge, power-move, etc.

3.) Forget the criminal aspect of it; simply making the accusations is enough to permanently scar a person's career/social prospects in today's climate. The same can't be said for men who accuse women (at least not to the same effect).

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 12:51 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't care if it happens .000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the time.

I read a story where a dude passed out, his gfs friend came in, starting BLOWING HIM in his sleep. Then the little kunt said he raped her. Then he got expelled.

F*ck any person lying about this shit, needs to be b*tch slapped 6 ways to Sunday.

http://www.sickchirpse.com/uni-stud...sault-innocent/

And any public funds this school got need to be revoked.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 01:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lots of male privilege though. The privilege to commit suicide at much higher rates and die vastly more on the job, for one. The privilege of getting higher sentences than women who committed the same crime.

Soo much privilege. Privilege of not being able to spew common sense cuz reasons. For an example? See dipshits whining over Matt Damon. And nope, contrary to moronic belief: it wasn't just Minnie Driver.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 01:54 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by Surtur

Lots of male privilege though. The privilege to commit suicide at much higher rates and die vastly more on the job, for one. The privilege of getting higher sentences than women who committed the same crime.

Soo much privilege. Privilege of not being able to spew common sense cuz reasons. For an example? See dipshits whining over Matt Damon. And nope, contrary to moronic belief: it wasn't just Minnie Driver.

20 minutes of my life wasted. But at the same very informative. Pretty sure the dudes friend wasn’t rape. Nothing he said prove it. Might have just been a story he told just to ganner sympathy, or his friend just had bad sex.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 02:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
20 minutes of my life wasted. But at the same very informative. Pretty sure the dudes friend wasn’t rape. Nothing he said prove it. Might have just been a story he told just to ganner sympathy, or his friend just had bad sex.

Dude come on, it was worth it just for "This is serious! I am a white privileged male.". The self loathing there just oozes out of every pore.

Reminds me of this:

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 20th, 2018 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 05:20 PM