KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 207 208 [209] 210 211 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

IOW: 'Yep, nothing harder than being a Christian in America. No real rights, no real representation in the government, no nothing, really. Muh Christianity is being threatened!'

Really: Christians have the largest pull in our government and society as a whole.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Well the point was that one group isn't discriminated against as much as the other. The implication(I assume) being this justifies the lack of coverage. So my question would be...what exactly would be the benchmark? Would discrimination need to increase by 25% against Christians? Would it need to increase to the same level as gays? At exactly what point would the lack of coverage not be so justified?

Apparently Coptic Christians being crucified, beheaded and burned alive in Egypt by ISIS doesn't make people care. So who knows.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:09 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
IOW: 'Yep, nothing harder than being a Christian in America. No real rights, no real representation in the government, no nothing, really. Muh Christianity is being threatened!'

Really: Christians have the largest pull in our government and society as a whole.

LOL!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

That looks an awful lot like a strawman.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:15 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master

That's "straw person" you bigot.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 10:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master

While you're one of KMC's top strawman makers and I'd normally concede to your expertise here, you're incorrect. Better luck next time.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 12:37 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
While you're one of KMC's top strawman makers and I'd normally concede to your expertise here, you're incorrect. Better luck next time.

So you can now point to where I or anyone else said nothing is harder than being Christian, they have no real rights, etc. Go!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOlL...snowflakes at a law school in Oregon got triggered over Christina Hoff Sommers. Chanted "microaggressions are real!" like lunatics and called her a fascist.

Lol, love how they have no idea what fascism truly is. Love it.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/03/06/...lewis-and-clark

They also chanted "the wage gap is real!". Lol. Next they chanted "Santa Clause is real! The Easter Bunny is real!".

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:15 PM
dadudemon

LOlL...snowflakes at a law school in Oregon got triggered over Christina Hoff Sommers. Chanted "microaggressions are real!" like lunatics and called her a fascist.

Lol, love how they have no idea what fascism truly is. Love it.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/03/06/...lewis-and-clark

They also chanted "the wage gap is real!". Lol. Next they chanted "Santa Clause is real! The Easter Bunny is real!".

The wage gap is real, though.

Freakonimics went through the details and it comes out to 97 cents on the dollar.

That's still a wage gap. smile

Just not nearly as large as they think.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
The wage gap is real, though.

Freakonimics went through the details and it comes out to 97 cents on the dollar.

That's still a wage gap. smile

Just not nearly as large as they think.

That's only an issue if it's "you gots a vagina, 3 cents less for you!".

Otherwise, nah. A CEO makes more money than the guy in the mail room. I'm fine with that shit.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Btw there are, as I recall, certain STEM fields where females earn more than men.

Grr. I'm gonna smash a window over that. You take the nearest garbage can and whip it at a passing car.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 04:57 PM
dadudemon

Btw there are, as I recall, certain STEM fields where females earn more than men.

Grr. I'm gonna smash a window over that. You take the nearest garbage can and whip it at a passing car.

Instructions unclear.

I just shit in a garbage can (it was like pressurized pudding and Oscar the Grouch is extra grouchy, at the moment).

And I whipped my dick out at passing cars.

I'm sending this post in sex offenders jail next to AC and XYZ.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 05:00 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Instructions unclear.

I just shit in a garbage can (it was like pressurized pudding and Oscar the Grouch is extra grouchy, at the moment).

And I whipped my dick out at passing cars.

I'm sending this post in sex offenders jail next to AC and XYZ.

As long as SOME type of tantrum was thrown you're in the clear.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 05:01 PM
dadudemon

As long as SOME type of tantrum was thrown you're in the clear.

#SJWsUnite

#DoingItRight

#triggered

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 05:03 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black caucas now slamming Congress for members sleeping in their offices.

Oh the humanity and the abuse of tax payer funds.

Im fine with it, it saves them from asking for bigger paychecks to get homes in DC, let them sleep in there offices, bound to get more work done not having to commute anyway, and I like them sleeping there, keeps them at Work.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018...rackdown-431969

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 05:11 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still laughing that we have a "black caucus" .

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 05:13 PM
Flyattractor

Ahh the EU. How great it is working...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 07:47 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Leftists....They just have to find or put HATE into EVERYTHING!!!!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:08 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

REEEEEEEE

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 04:21 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
REEEEEEEE

His point about them having to reach back to find something offensive...it reminds me the other day how I was talking to someone and it was a discussion about conservative snowflakes vs leftist snowflakes, and I asked them when the last time conservatives had shut down speech on a college campus by some liberal speaker they didn't like....and they referenced Kent State.

Yes, THAT Kent State. You know, in 1970 when 4 young people were shot and killed? Yeah...lol, that was the example given.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 04:29 PM