KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 369 370 [371] 372 373 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Liberals are outraged over Kavanaugh hearings – and they’re blaming Chuck Schumer

These meltdowns will never stop being funny.

We've been given so much golden footage since Trump won, I gotta give him that. We have the election night meltdowns...The Young Turks on election night were hilarious. Then we have the inauguration day footage of people screaming. Then we have the people screaming at the anniversary of his election.

We have the wackos at the womens march. Now we have the wackos at the Kavanaugh confirmation.

#Gold

I love it.

My amusement with Trump being elected has gone in 3 cycles, now.

In the beginning, I was highly amused. As time went on and Trump kept being dumbass Trump, I started to be less amused until I wanted him out of office.

But now that the lefties and Dems are being ripe shits, I'm getting more and more frustrated with their shenanigans. Now I want Trump to win in 2020 and someone just like Trump but worse to win in 2024.

The world has not come to and end and Trump has done very little damage, despite how much whining and lying the left is doing. So I am not worried about 4 more years of Trump.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 03:25 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

"Marketing the hashtag #WTFChuck"

And that's where I stop reading.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 03:30 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I love it.

In the beginning, I was highly amused. As time went on and Trump kept being dumbass Trump, I started to be less amused until I wanted him out of office.

But now that the lefties and Dems are being ripe shits, I'm getting more and more frustrated with their shenanigans. Now I want Trump to win in 2020 and someone just like Trump but worse to win in 2024.

The world has not come to and end and Trump has done very little damage, despite how much whining and lying the left is doing. So I am not worried about 4 more years of Trump.
Going to disagree, if he isn't in cahoots with Putin, his lack of a check is leading to an empowered Russia. Who will be hard to put back in the box. Lots of other issues in my option, but Russia is the big one.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 04:00 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love it.

Bingo, and yeah it waxes and wanes with Trump. But we're close to midterms and they have officially gone insane.

What do you think is going to happen in midterms? I feel like if the Dems lose we are gonna see them freak like never before.

I don't want them to win. I feel like it would hurt the country even more. They will go immediately for impeachment etc and we will all be tied up and focused on that fro the rest of Trumps term. And if they win we will get to see how truly deranged they are. We will see how they are no different than those they criticize.

EDIT: Also, do you feel he is in "cahoots" with Putin? The entire concept seems silly.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 04:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Bingo, and yeah it waxes and wanes with Trump. But we're close to midterms and they have officially gone insane.

What do you think is going to happen in midterms? I feel like if the Dems lose we are gonna see them freak like never before.

I don't want them to win. I feel like it would hurt the country even more. They will go immediately for impeachment etc and we will all be tied up and focused on that fro the rest of Trumps term. And if they win we will get to see how truly deranged they are. We will see how they are no different than those they criticize.

EDIT: Also, do you feel he is in "cahoots" with Putin? The entire concept seems silly.

Right now the left is full blown nuts on Trump's junk.

I'm going to say that even though normally the right does better in midterms it's difficult to keep the house and senate, they should keep the senate but the house is very iffy.

I still want to see what Mueller has to say before I really draw a line with the whole Putin debacle.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 04:57 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Going to disagree, if he isn't in cahoots with Putin, his lack of a check is leading to an empowered Russia. Who will be hard to put back in the box. Lots of other issues in my option, but Russia is the big one.

Okay, then I have some questions in a structured set:

1. Why do we want to try to put Russia into a box, again?

1.1 Why is it the USA's responsibility to worry about Russian power?
1.2 Why is it the USA's best interest to depower Russia?
1.3. Why isn't it in the USA's best interest to get along with the world's leading powers and, instead, harm our interests (explore 2.0 for further exploration of this topic).
1.4 Are we still in the cold war or has it ended? If it has ended, 1.1-1.3 already have clear answers.

2. Russian and US Relations - Improving and Expanding

2.1 Should the US stop sanctioning Russia in all ways including the new ways Trump Sanctioned Russia?
2.1.1 If not, should we expand those sanctions and why?

2.2 What should the US start doing to improve its relations with Russia?
2.2.1 If nothing, please see 1.4 and revisit 2.2 with a different answer.

2.3 How is the Russia-US relationship dynamic harmed by the US getting closer? Please see 1.4 for further context.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:28 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, then I have some questions in a structured set:

1. Why do we want to try to put Russia into a box, again?

1.1 Why is it the USA's responsibility to worry about Russian power?
1.2 Why is it the USA's best interest to depower Russia?
1.3. Why isn't it in the USA's best interest to get along with the world's leading powers and, instead, harm our interests (explore 2.0 for further exploration of this topic).
1.4 Are we still in the cold war or has it ended? If it has ended, 1.1-1.3 already have clear answers.

2. Russian and US Relations - Improving and Expanding

2.1 Should the US stop sanctioning Russia in all ways including the new ways Trump Sanctioned Russia?
2.1.1 If not, should we expand those sanctions and why?

2.2 What should the US start doing to improve its relations with Russia?
2.2.1 If nothing, please see 1.4 and revisit 2.2 with a different answer.

2.3 How is the Russia-US relationship dynamic harmed by the US getting closer? Please see 1.4 for further context.

Russian US relations are on there best terms if you turn a blind eye to their meddling in your election and don't see a foreign power doing that a bad thing or don't believe it happened.

Personally, I'm not even American and I have a huge problem with that.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 09:04 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Russian US relations are on there best terms if you turn a blind eye to their meddling in your election and don't see a foreign power doing that a bad thing or don't believe it happened.

Personally, I'm not even American and I have a huge problem with that.

You're just plain dumb if you think Trump is in cahoots with Putin. There is no kind way to put this lol. You are not intelligent nor wise if you truly buy into this.

So set the record straight: are you trolling or do you truly feel they are in cahoots?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're just plain dumb if you think Trump is in cahoots with Putin. There is no kind way to put this lol. You are not intelligent nor wise if you truly buy into this.

So set the record straight: are you trolling or do you truly feel they are in cahoots?
I shall call him Reek after Helsinki. Nice Ad hominem Pinocchio you ****ing prick.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I shall call him Reek after Helsinki.

Okay so you're just trolling, good to know you aren't that dumb thumb up

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:22 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay so you're just trolling, good to know you aren't that dumb thumb up
You know his wife and daughter sent pictures of him performing sexual acts dressed as a school girl with a butt plug and steel sound down his cock? They were both trained to turn him into Putin's cuck.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know his wife and daughter sent pictures of him performing sexual acts dressed as a school girl with a butt plug and steel sound down his cock? They were both trained to turn him into Putin's cuck.

Again: trolling over it is infinitely better than being dumb enough to buy into it. You did good thumb up

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:40 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again: trolling over it is infinitely better than being dumb enough to buy into it. You did good thumb up
I saw it on a youtube video Surt... It must be true you f*ing blue piller!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw it on a youtube video Surt... It must be true you f*ing blue piller!

Just promise you won't use your strawman army for evil. Be benevolent.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:42 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just promise you won't use your strawman army for evil. Be benevolent.
Old!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old!

Well if you continue to strawman people they are gonna point it out to you.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:44 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well if you continue to strawman people they are gonna point it out to you.
It wasn't a strawman it was satire, ffs, first irony and now strawman. We'll also know how deep his links with Russia go eventually, because... we will. Interviews etc... Court cases etc.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It wasn't a strawman it was satire, ffs, first irony and now strawman. We'll also know how deep his links with Russia go eventually, because... we will. Interviews etc... Court cases etc.

You and your pals strawman all the time here so it's hard to tell, apologies if in this rare case it wasn't.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last post before heading out for the night:

Wiccans lash out at Sephora for culturally appropriating witchcraft — yes, really

Lol those damn witches.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Query: What is that happens to be the case and it's shown?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote