KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 460 461 [462] 463 464 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard on the radio a town called Paradise was completely wiped out. I don't mean all the people, just...everything else I guess.

Then there was weird heartwarming stories...like James Wood helping Alysso Milano rescue her horses.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 07:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Famed Feminist Furious After Twitter Says She Violated Rules By Saying Men Are Not Women

Lets get this out of the way before discussing anything else: yes, it's a private company and yes they have the right to do this.

It is still quite telling the reasons they suspend people lol. Now saying men are not women(this is a fact) can result in a suspension.

If I registered on twitter and said "The earth is not flat" I wonder if I'd get suspended? Since facts are bad.

Men aren't women. Men can become women, tho.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 07:12 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord

They can dress like a woman yes.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 07:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Well, it is a good thing you are not me, and never will be.

Yep, I consider myself very fortunate. thumb up

Trump peddled that same conspiracy, but instead of blaming Jews in general or a specific Jewish aid organization or congregation, he named a Jew who is a wealthy donor to progressive causes.

Yes... he named an individual. An individual with a lot of influence who is a political actor with a particular agenda.

This is not remotely evidence that he is thinking of or accusing the Jews in collectivist terms. That's the problem I'm having with quite frankly your conspiracy theory about Trump hating Jews. He clearly hates a Jew for his activism towards goals contrary to Trump's own goals, but that's not the same as hating Jews for being Jews.

You want to pretend those facts are unrelated, and that is why you are a bad actor.

And you want to pretend any talking point used by the alt-right is property of the alt-right and that anyone else who holds that talking point is therefore part of the alt-right.

Soros is a wealthy political activist, conspiracy theories about him are favorable to the alt-right because they are his political adversaries and they hate Jews.

Soros is also a political adversary of Trump's, so there's enough impetus for Trump to be adversarial towards Soros without it having anything to do with some arbitrary animus towards the Jews.

The alt-right has a lot of reason to talk shit about Soros, but that doesn't mean anybody who isn't a part of the alt-right can't also have reason to talk shit about Soros.

This isn't a difficult concept to grasp Adam.

Trump's daughter married a Jew, so he cannot be anti-semitic; and Evangelicals support Israel to fulfill their end times prophecy, so they cannot be anti-semitic; are right up there with, "I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black."

**** off with that noise.

Well it's certainly stronger evidence that he isn't antisemetic than "ermagerd he talked shit about a single jew for reasons not necessarily related to his ethnicity! HE'S AN ANTISEMITE"

Someone who says "I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black" could potentially be racist. But if all you have to call them racist is "Oh they talked shit about a specific black person they don't like without bringing up their race once" then you are the one who is full of shit who needs to **** off with that noise Adam, not me, you disingenuous hack.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 07:33 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by MythLord

No they cannot. Men can do lots of things to their bodies to make them appear to be women but they will never technically become a human female. At least with our current tech. Same with women to men transitions.

Your DNA doesn't magically change after hundreds of thousands of dollars in surgeries, makeup, and clothes.

There are some amazing people who are beautiful women but genetically men. Some very handsome men who are genetically women. And isn't that wonderful? I like these facts.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 07:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yep, I consider myself very fortunate. thumb up

Lies. You are similar to Adam_Poe.

Yes, you were born gay but unlike Adam_Poe, you were born ugly and gay.

Fite me!

Someone who says "I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black" could potentially be racist. But if all you have to call them racist is "Oh they talked shit about a specific black person they don't like without bringing up their race once" then you are the one who is full of shit who needs to **** off with that noise Adam, not me, you disingenuous hack.

I think the "I'm not racist, my friends are black" is actually a good argument. Similar to the frothing rage-angry feminists are few and far between, the legit racists who claim to have black friends are very rare. If you're racist, truly racist, you're not going to want to claim a black person as your friend.

I think people forgot what actual racism looks like. Not wanting black people to handle your money because they are lazy? That could result in actual race-based discrimination.

Getting the crap beat out of you for dating a black girl? Yes, that's racism.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 07:37 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Robtard
@DMB

TBF, that's not unfounded. Not naming any names (Surtur), but I've heard more than more person use the "if she didn't want to get pregnant, she should have keep her whore legs close" style of argument, which is exactly that which you mentioned.

Here's the thing, the point of that isn't "women shouldn't be allowed to enjoy sex and it is good that they suffer for it"... which is just ****ing weird.

The point of that argument is that the couple had sex, and now there's a developing human being that shouldn't be killed just because they regret their decisions.

It's not a desire for women to suffer for getting pleasure from sex, it's a desire for the fetus not to be killed.

It's an unfortunate situation, I'm a YUGE fan of birth control, and I'll be happy if one day birth control has advanced to the point where abortion isn't even an issue because unplanned pregnancy isn't a thing. That would be great.

It's not some weird illogical animus against women having sex.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 07:40 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

(please log in to view the image)

angel

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:04 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
They can dress like a woman yes.

....and on THAT NOTE!!!!!!

College Cancels "The Vagina Monologues" cause not all "WAMMINS have a VaJyaJay"!!!!!

...stories like this make me think we might need a "Stories to make you GLAD" thread...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

laughing

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

To be honest, it does come off that way much of the time, like the person is just itching to call a woman a whore or something.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Millennials getting all ButtHurt/TriggerHoled because They Now Have their OWN MONOPOLY GAME!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAAH!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by BackFire
To be honest, it does come off that way much of the time, like the person is just itching to call a woman a whore or something.

Perception is reality and normally the loudest voice is the one with the most views and broadcast which doesn't always represent the majority.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:22 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Millennials getting all ButtHurt/TriggerHoled because They Now Have their OWN MONOPOLY GAME!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAAH!

Oh man!!! Just what I wanted! Some annoying douche-canoe reading news articles to me that I can read for myself!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:50 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

GUYS DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Here's the thing, the point of that isn't "women shouldn't be allowed to enjoy sex and it is good that they suffer for it"... which is just ****ing weird.

The point of that argument is that the couple had sex, and now there's a developing human being that shouldn't be killed just because they regret their decisions.

It's not a desire for women to suffer for getting pleasure from sex, it's a desire for the fetus not to be killed.

It's an unfortunate situation, I'm a YUGE fan of birth control, and I'll be happy if one day birth control has advanced to the point where abortion isn't even an issue because unplanned pregnancy isn't a thing. That would be great.

I wasn't including you as part of that group. Afaik, your anti-abortion stance is strictly religious based. But the sentiment that women who want an abortion should instead suffer for getting pregnant in the first place exist.

"Whore should have kept her legs closed then." <-- I'm sure you have a one time or another heard that or similar.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 16th, 2018 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 08:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BackFire
GUYS DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW

Time to do some BUTTON MASHING!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh man!!! Just what I wanted! Some annoying douche-canoe reading news articles to me that I can read for myself!

Well somebody is in a Lefty Butt Triggered Mood today..

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:03 PM
dadudemon

[color=limegreen][b]Well somebody is in a Lefty Butt Triggered Mood today..

lol

So I argued with people about their silly pedo-apologist enabling ways for the Dems and I make a comment about a douche-bag YouTuber who just reads articles and it makes me in a LBTM? eeehehehe

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:05 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by dadudemon
lol

So I argued with people about their silly pedo-apologist enabling ways for the Dems and I make a comment about a douche-bag YouTuber who just reads articles and it makes me in a LBTM? eeehehehe

Its probably due to your High Sugar Intake.

Cut back Bro. 1 in 3 are now Pre Diabetic...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:07 PM
dadudemon

Its probably due to your High Sugar Intake.

Cut back Bro. 1 in 3 are now Pre Diabetic...

😱😱😱😱

How did you know that today is my desserts cheat day where I desserts with two of my meals!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:11 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Robtard
I wasn't including you as part of that group. Afaik, your anti-abortion stance is strictly religious based. But the sentiment that women who want an abortion should instead suffer for getting pregnant in the first place exist.

"Whore should have kept her legs closed then." <-- I'm sure you have a one time or another heard that or similar.

It's really not that religious based, at least not more than my other stances are.

My religious view that each person is made in the image of God and accorded inalienable rights on that basis is a part of it, as it is a part of all of my politics.

But really it's not something I ever cite my religion to argue for.

Also again, I appreciate that despite our differences, you are actually someone who can have a civil conversation with me.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 09:14 PM