KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 535 536 [537] 538 539 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
no creepy unexplained innuendo about my family is okay. special rules and such.

Lol that's not what I'm saying though. I never said people can't comment about my bro, I'm simply saying that going by the logic presented of "don't mention family members!" this dipstick should have been banned for mentioning my brother. As should you and many others(IF we go by that insane logic)

If me mentioning your sisters hurts ya fee fee's...just politely ask me not to mention them again smile

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no it's that you never explained this narrative about my sister. Whenever called on it, you cower away

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:38 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol that's not what I'm saying though. I never said people can't comment about my bro, I'm simply saying that going by the logic presented of "don't mention family members!" this dipstick should have been banned for mentioning my brother. As should you and many others(IF we go by that insane logic)

If me mentioning your sisters hurts ya fee fee's...just politely ask me not to mention them again smile
it's what it read like whether you intended it to or not.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:39 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

no it's that you never explained this narrative about my sister. Whenever called on it, you cower away
True enough.

Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure I have, you're an alcoholic whose alcoholism is exacerbated by the presence of your sisters. What more is there to say? You're a triggered little mess over them. It's okay, tell me not to mention them again, be polite, and I won't.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
True enough.
whatch he's gonna do it again

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:40 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's what it read like whether you intended it to or not.

If it read like that you're not very bright. All I did was point out how your own logic could be used against you. If I wanted you banned over it I could be a weasel and report you.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:41 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing of course he is.

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Sure I have, you're an alcoholic whose alcoholism is exacerbated by the presence of your sisters. What more is there to say? You're a triggered little mess over them. It's okay, tell me not to mention them again, be polite, and I won't.

This seams specific, what led you to believe this? of course none of it is true

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This post didn't age well, yikes.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This seams specific, what led you to believe this? of course none of it is true

Your own mouth, which you tend to run while drunk. It's not my fault you get drunk and spew details about your life.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:42 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

This seams specific, what led you to believe this?
very specific... weird as he'll tbh.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

very specific... weird as he'll tbh.

It's specific cuz the dude...got specific about his life and his problems lol.

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

so since you get to make up stuff about myself and my family, I get to point out the laughable actuality that you're a jobless helpless loser thumb up

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:43 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's specific cuz the dude...got specific about his life and his problems lol.
uh huh. People seem to stalk bash.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

so since you get to make up stuff about myself and my family, I get to point out the laughable actuality that you're a jobless helpless loser thumb up

You can point out whatever you feel the need to kiddo, I'm just saying I don't wanna see dipshits on this forum run their mouths like they do and then cry about family members getting mentioned.

I don't care what you wanna mention, you are just to never whine about shit about you getting mentioned. And yes this includes photos you post here.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You recalling embarrassing shit people say is stalking"-Putinbot

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:45 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is Surts problem he is in the biggest glass house of all and really shouldn't throw stones. It's not my fault his life is so shit he hates every minority because he needs someone to look down on. We get it... but, you know. Anyway gym calls.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:46 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I should get a tax break for all the real estate I own in their minds.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is Surts problem he is in the biggest glass house of all and really shouldn't throw stones. It's not my fault his life is so shit he hates every minority because he needs someone to look down on. We get it... but, you know. Anyway gym calls.

Lol except I wasn't the one crying about family being mentioned. I was the one who correctly pointed out you're crying about something you routinely do. Seriously you're off your game today, hit that gym up...work out this frustration thumb up

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 04:47 PM