KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 571 572 [573] 574 575 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
That’s pretty sad.

A 2nd suicide announced today from a different Parkland student.

We need to ban suicides ASAP.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 07:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol shockingly accurate:

Joe Rogan interviews Tim Pool & Jack Dorsey

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 07:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Seems one of the father's who lost a child in the Sandy Hook murders has committed suicide, seems long term depression is what they're saying lead to it sad

Anyone who's ever said Sandy Hook was a "false flag" "fake" or similar, is a truly deplorable person.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 10:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Agreed

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 12:29 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Seems one of the father's who lost a child in the Sandy Hook murders has committed suicide, seems long term depression is what they're saying lead to it sad

Anyone who's ever said Sandy Hook was a "false flag" "fake" or similar, is a truly deplorable person.

awful

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 08:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 08:17 PM
Adam_PoE

That is her fault.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 01:16 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

SJW Shocked Over Ancestry DNA Test

LOL!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 01:26 PM
SquallX

****ing hilarious if you ask me. And a spoonful of irony.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:46 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
awful

I honestly don't recall you being one of the "Sandy Hook was a false flag!" retarded and truly deplorable ranters, nor do I think you'd think that, so odd that you're taking what I said as personal. Revealing something?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I honestly don't recall you being one of the "Sandy Hook was a false flag!" retarded and truly deplorable ranters, nor do I think you'd think that, so odd that you're taking what I said as personal. Revealing something?

I said it was "awful". I don't see why that means I'm taking it personally.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
****ing hilarious if you ask me. And a spoonful of irony.

Yeah he asks a good question, where are the progressives on this? Why aren't they shouting this down and calling these muslims homophobic?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cortez's Approval Rating is Terrible

Lol Vox is trying to blame conservatives for AOC's dismal poll numbers.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 01:38 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

***** probably gives lousy blowjobs. So I can see why.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 02:38 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by playa1258
***** probably gives lousy blowjobs. So I can see why.

Probably uses too much teeth.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 04:38 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by Surtur
Probably uses too much teeth.

Hey! Pain and pleasure goes together you!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 05:31 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Politics are funny.

I'm a semi-regular Quora poster, and just said something critical of Democrats. Got treated like I stole money and and raped goats.

Yes, politics are dirty, but I sometimes wish I could get into such peoples heads, to see what they're thinking.

"Deranged" is my guess.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by cdtm
Politics are funny.

I'm a semi-regular Quora poster, and just said something critical of Democrats. Got treated like I stole money and and raped goats.

Yes, politics are dirty, but I sometimes wish I could get into such peoples heads, to see what they're thinking.

"Deranged" is my guess.

I think for the majorities its just a show, no more. They’ve been playing the game for so long, changing now would be far to hard.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 09:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Politics are funny.

"Deranged" is my guess.

IMO these days democrats are far more sensitive to criticism from those on their side than the republicans are. I think cuz some dems feel like any criticism like that should be postponed until they get rid of Trump.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 10:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cardi B admits to drugging and robbing men in the past.

Where is #MeToo?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 02:58 PM