KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 879 880 [881] 882 883 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't be so sure.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 12:23 AM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The "Karen" narrative.

Self entitled, hysterical women. Who happen to be white.

Coincidentally, white women are split down the middle when it comes to voting Democrat and Republican. Articles have been written with titles like:

The white women voter problem. (Interestingly this is only seen on Google, not on the actual page)

Or

White women, come get your people.

Calling women irrational, or hysterical. Hasn't that been a staple of misogyny according to feminism?

Is the Karen narrative nothing more then a way to attack political opposition, in the form of white women, without seeming like misogynistic's?

"Oh, I love women, and would never call one irrational."

" I hate Karen's, they're SO irrational. They voted for Trump you know."

Nah, couldn't be. No one would be so petty, to slander someone simply because they voted Republican.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 02:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

SHOCKING Film Shows MEDICAL TRANSITION Of CHILDREN | Ep 258

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 03:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 06:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Rules for Thee but Not for ME!

Phuck the Democrats

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 08:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Rules for Thee but Not for ME!

Phuck the Democrats

It's true some democrats condoned behavior like this, but it was wrong when it was done to republicans and it is wrong now when it is done to democrats.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 09:59 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Silent Master
I never read the story as I was commenting on his question about people's stupidity. Not the story.

Maybe if you were smarter you would have realized that.

That is what happens when you trust Surtur and The Blaze.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 11:40 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I wasn't commenting on the story, try and keep up.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 11:41 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
The problem is the implication this bullshit will lead to some sort of holocaust.

The problem is, even if they believed that stupid shit(and No: being Jewish doesn't grant them some extra wisdom at holocaust detection. This is as silly as dipshits thinking students who survive a school shooting magically transform into firearm experts. It will never work that way), they chose a criminal to highlight this.

Prejudice leads to violence. That is just as true of systemic racism and state violence as it is of antisemitism and the Holocaust. That is pretty straightforward and non-controversial unless you are a racist or antisemite.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 11:44 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
That is what happens when you trust Surtur and The Blaze.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 11:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

I wasn't commenting on the story, try and keep up.

Admitting that you expressed an opinion without reading the article first is not the get-out-of-jail-free card you seem to think it is.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 11:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prejudice leads to violence. That is just as true of systemic racism and state violence as it is of antisemitism and the Holocaust. That is pretty straightforward and non-controversial unless you are a racist or antisemite.

And yet no, the George Floyd incident wasn't gonna lead to black genocide.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 11:49 PM
Silent Master

Only, I didn't express an opinion. I answered a question.

Try and keep up.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 11:49 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Lulz deny my claims and face the blame...good for you.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 12:11 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

And yet no, the George Floyd incident wasn't gonna lead to black genocide.

Systemic racism has not led to state violence against black people like George Floyd?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 12:12 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No cops aren't just going out looking to genocide black people.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 12:13 AM
Adam_PoE

Only, I didn't express an opinion. I answered a question.

Try and keep up.

A rhetorical question based on the article posted. Try and keep up.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 12:13 AM
snowdragon

Systemic racism has not led to state violence against black people like George Floyd?

While I can't speak to that specific note, I know drug abuse and violence has caused alot of policing with areas high in crime.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 12:14 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by snowdragon
Lulz deny my claims and face the blame...good for you.

Just say you are a racist and anitsemite. It is easier.

Adam_PoE

No cops aren't just going out looking to genocide black people.

Nice straw man. Who made that argument?