KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 884 885 [886] 887 888 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

*they're

get it right, dickwad.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 09:16 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
They're comedians who then became panellists on 8 out of 10 cats. They're okay.

Which is how I found out about them, one day 8 out of 10 cats showed up on my youtube recommended.

I also like Lewis Black and Bill Burr

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 09:17 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joe is the highlight of the show.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 09:19 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He does play off Jimmy rather well.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 09:26 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They're comedians who then became panellists on 8 out of 10 cats. They're okay.

What is 8 out of 10 cats?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 09:29 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 09:37 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
What is 8 out of 10 cats?
It's a show in the UK> It's popular. They mostly just tell jokes and play games about what's in the news and later did a spinoff where they play countdown... Where people pretend to be stupid. It's actually really funny.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 09:44 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Silent Master
I don't support them because their democrats.

I know. You support them because you're a democrat.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 09:56 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I know. You support them because you're a democrat.

Wrong.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 09:58 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a jabroni.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 10:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I posted them to make a point, true. The point being, defence against gun control, is bullshit. The jokes were just a light hearted way of expressing it.

There we go. You posted them to make a point, thus it's valid to critique points made in the video. Thanks for the confirmation thumb up

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 10:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

The criticism being?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 10:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You already know the critique: peddling a false narrative about gun crime rates in Australia.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 10:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

In what sense? It was a very bad massacre that wasn't overtaken in the early 2010s? Because his statement was correct. Some time between 2012 and 2015, I believe.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 11:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was a bad massacre. The thing was their crime rates for shootings were already steadily going down when it happened. And they kept going down.

It's disingenuous to try to suggest "oh we banned guns then boom magically crime went down".

It didn't happen that way.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 11:08 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
It was a bad massacre. The thing was their crime rates for shootings were already steadily going down when it happened. And they kept going down.

It's disingenuous to try to suggest "oh we banned guns then boom magically crime went down".

It didn't happen that way.
He states that in the video. The point he made was gun crime went down significantly after the ban.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 11:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But it was already dropping, it wasn't cuz of the ban

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 11:14 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 11:16 PM
Silent Master

it was

Prove it.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 11:21 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 11:38 PM