KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The progressive fascists known as Antifa

The progressive fascists known as Antifa
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually no, I really don't. If people didn't whine about one side and ignore the other it wouldn't have warranted mentioning.

You see, I know the usual suspects here, I don't feel you take that into account. I know what *they* have ignored and not ignored.

This is why, no offense, the shit you say just falls on deaf ears. If we had reasonable folk here you'd be delivering some MONSTER points, I will give you that.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:33 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's kinda why hypocrisy is such a poison, this board is the perfect example.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:40 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Actually no, I really don't. If people didn't whine about one side and ignore the other it wouldn't have warranted mentioning.

You see, I know the usual suspects here, I don't feel you take that into account. I know what *they* have ignored and not ignored.

This is why, no offense, the shit you say just falls on deaf ears. If we had reasonable folk here you'd be delivering some MONSTER points, I will give you that.

Then the question becomes: "Why bother?" If all you are doing this for is to get Rob and Bash's attention, then you are doing it for the wroooooong reasons... Not the least of which because neither of those two at the very least could give half a thimble full of rat cum for anything you have to say on the subject.

Adam might be the most receptive to what you have to say, but even then, the reason for doing it can't be justified by reasonability or lack there of.

As for whether or not you think I consider unreasonability, dude, Surt... Need I remind you of where we are?

We are on KMC, on the Internet.... Of course I considered it. In a place where Denton Van Zan vs the Woodchipper from Fargo exists, you'd be NUUUTS not to.

(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:45 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Then the question becomes: "Why bother?" If all you are doing this for is to get Rob and Bash's attention, then you are doing it for the wroooooong reasons... Not the least of which because neither of those two at the very least could give half a thimble full of rat cum for anything you have to say on the subject.

Adam might be the most receptive to what you have to say, but even then, the reason for doing it can't be justified by reasonability or lack there of.

As for whether or not you think I consider unreasonability, dude, Surt... Need I remind you of where we are?

We are on KMC, on the Internet.... Of course I considered it. In a place where Denton Van Zan vs the Woodchipper from Fargo exists, you'd be NUUUTS not to.

You are correct, we are on KMC. Where someone can take a photo smiling holding Dr. Seuss books, even wear a Cat in the Hat hat and...be anti-seuss.

You know how people always say I smoke weed a lot? It's cuz I'm anti-weed deep down.

#LogicNstuff

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:48 AM
Darkstorm Zero

You are correct, we are on KMC. Where someone can take a photo smiling holding Dr. Seuss books, even wear a Cat in the Hat hat and...be anti-seuss.

You know how people always say I smoke weed a lot? It's cuz I'm anti-weed deep down.

#LogicNstuff

I tried weed once.... about 20 years ago... hated it, made me feel sick as a dog. then again, I don't drink alcohol neither.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:52 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I tried weed once.... about 20 years ago... hated it, made me feel sick as a dog. then again, I don't drink alcohol neither.

Going by Rob logic, you love weed.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:17 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

that thread was amazing. laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:21 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Going by Rob logic, you love weed.

You Do realize when Rob is taking the piss... right? Both he and Bash enjoy goading you... because you bite the bait so readily. Why do you think both had so much fun making Quan dance back in the day? Because those who jump at the slightest provocation always amuse them. Kinda like repeatedly poking a tarantula with a stick.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that thread was amazing. laughing out loud

A call back to better times smile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:35 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I resurrected that necro.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:37 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Sable
Oh I resurrected that necro.

You are crazy laughing

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:51 AM
Silent Master

You Do realize when Rob is taking the piss... right? Both he and Bash enjoy goading you... because you bite the bait so readily. Why do you think both had so much fun making Quan dance back in the day? Because those who jump at the slightest provocation always amuse them. Kinda like repeatedly poking a tarantula with a stick.

A call back to better times smile

You realize that goes both ways right? By responding to almost everything surtur or sable post. An argument could easily be made that they are the ones dancing.

Or at the very least, both sides are making the other dance.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:18 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Silent Master
You realize that goes both ways right? By responding to almost everything surtur or sable post. An argument could easily be made that they are the ones dancing.

Or at the very least, both sides are making the other dance.

Only difference is, one side does it for shits and giggles.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:21 AM
snowdragon

You Do realize when Rob is taking the piss... right? Both he and Bash enjoy goading you... because you bite the bait so readily. Why do you think both had so much fun making Quan dance back in the day? Because those who jump at the slightest provocation always amuse them.

Yup, trolling.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:28 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

That's pretty much what Quan said back in the day.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:31 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

That's pretty much what Quan said back in the day.

Which means both do it for the lulz. Which I still find wierd, but meh, I've learned not to worry about that anymore.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:37 AM
Silent Master

Now that I think about it, it does explain why they don't argue anymore.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:39 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Now that I think about it, it does explain why they don't argue anymore.

Lol, I'm pretty sure we've all argued against eachother AND alongside eachother at one point or another across KMC.

I came to Movie Vs ages ago now after Games vs dried up like a desert well in drought. When I arrived, I had my run arounds with Bash Rob and Sadako. After a few weeks, Quan re-appeared out of Comics vs and everyone dogpiled him and Lestov. These days I think it's Josh and LOM who is bearing the brunt of much ire...

It confirms an old Metal Gear Solid 3 theory, everyone else is only an opponent in relative terms, rather than absolutes.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:49 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, and the other side is Rob. I can trigger these people with a link and an "lol".

Bash gets triggered and will make 5-6 posts in a row all about me, within seconds. That goes beyond "lol they is goading you".

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 1st, 2017 at 12:01 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 11:58 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, this is the most legendary thing Crowder has pulled off. I love it, I love that it was him that did this. Or his team at least. He is one of the last conservative youtubers the Antifa ignoring left would want breaking this. I also love how the media just ignored the footage lol. Having some pussies in black masks getting violent is fine, but this was more than that. We have them discussing luring people back to their cars, cars which contain guns and knives.

I also love how in the span of what seemed like a few weeks we went from confederates are bad to the founding fathers were bad to now Dr. Seuss is bad.

What will happen next? Did the guy who wrote "Matilda" ever specifically tell us he was not a nazi?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 12:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL one of the people shown in his video was arrested for using a taser on someone.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 03:54 PM