KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The progressive fascists known as Antifa

The progressive fascists known as Antifa
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
His hoodie isn't black, it's navy blue; that's the point.

I think the point is that the Antifa person didn't have a black hoodie and chose the next best thing to wear: something of such a deep shade of blue it's basically black.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 12:44 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I sent that pic to seven of my gay male friends asking what color that hoodie is and they all replied with "navy blue".

Don't look at me, I wasn't the one who claimed Antifa means they're 'dressed in all black' as fact

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 12:50 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I sent that pic to seven of my gay male friends asking what color that hoodie is and they all replied with "navy blue".

Don't look at me, I wasn't the one who claimed Antifa means they're 'dressed in all black' as fact

I guess I'm just not gay enough to see it, not at a glance anyway. If I were a witness and the cops asked me how the guy breaking the window was dressed, my answer would've been "all black."

That's how they dress pretty much all the time. I guess it's possible for an agent provocateur to dress up in all black, cause some havoc and have it blamed on Antifa.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 12:57 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I was mainly busting Surt's balls because he's a dullard.

I've seen people not dressed in black or dark colors called "Antifa" in here, by him no less. So his as fact comment is silly, considering.

The one thing that seems to be ubiquitous, is the black face scarf. But then again, how hard is it to put on a black scarf.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:03 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

sure fascists are murdereing people but what about the poor guy who has to file the insurance claim for that window. it's really just as bad when you think about it.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:06 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I was mainly busting Surt's balls because he's a dullard.

I've seen people not dressed in black or dark colors called "Antifa" in here, by him no less. So his as fact comment is silly, considering.

The one thing that seems to be ubiquitous, is the black face scarf. But then again, how hard is it to put on a black scarf.

I mean, it gets pretty obvious it's Antifa when they show up in large(er) groups and especially when waving their black-red flag.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:11 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
sure fascists are murdereing people but what about the poor guy who has to file the insurance claim for that window. it's really just as bad when you think about it.

Exactly, just use the equalization tactics that we saw in the Charlotsville thread. Both are crimes; virtually there's no difference.

In reality, these Trumpers are just as ridiculous as the whackjob fringe "leftist" they condemn, the ones who will say that a man giving a woman an unwanted lecherous stare is no different than actual rape.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:14 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

In reality, these Trumpers are just as ridiculous as the whackjob fringe "leftist" they condemn, the ones who will say that a man giving a woman an unwanted lecherous stare is no different than actual rape.

True.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:26 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed.

Rape is rape. Equating sexual harrassment to rape IS ridiculous.

....Trump is probably totally a rapist..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:28 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

sexual *assault. nice try though.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:30 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

go out and grab some pussies if you don't believe me. see were you end up.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:32 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

go out and grab some pussies if you don't believe me. see were you end up.

The post I was replying to said "stare".

Start laying hands on someone and, yeah..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:40 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you implied that trump was only accused of harassment. if you want to command-z, then fine.
but let's at least agree that grabbing someone's genitals unsolicited is not harassment, its assault.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jan 25th, 2018 at 01:47 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:44 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by cdtm
Agreed.

Rape is rape. Equating sexual harrassment to rape IS ridiculous.

....Trump is probably totally a rapist..

Now sure what your angle is? Explain. But Trump's been accused of sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape

What he bragged about when he didn't realize the mic was on was sexual assault.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 01:48 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Didn't Antifa destroy a bunch of shit at Berkley like a year ago?

Yes lol, it's why it's funny to see them pretend otherwise.

And their meltdown over the color of the hoodie was spectacular. They know people from Antifa have destroyed shit, but they needed some inane detail to focus on.

The question is, whether every time a window is broken or a car vandalized, is it "Antifa" doing it.

Actually, the question truly was whether or not Antifa have destroyed shit. They have lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 25th, 2018 at 08:48 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 08:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^same guy pretending that antifa burned down buildings in order to take shade off of murdering nazis. but f*ck human life. that poor window was the real victim in all this, along with gimped trumper fee-fees.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 09:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^same guy pretending that antifa burned down buildings in order to take shade off of murdering nazis. but f*ck human life. that poor window was the real victim in all this, along with gimped trumper fee-fees.

You whining because Antifa has actually destroyed stuff and you had no clue? It's okay, remember:

(please log in to view the image)

And no, I don't say f*ck human life. I say f*ck any piece of shit nazi or antifa member. Both groups are full of cowardly pieces of shit.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 09:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^babyman painted himself in another corner and is angry about it, so it's time for vintage jimmies memes.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 09:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^babyman painted himself in another corner and is angry about it, so it's time for vintage jimmies memes.

You upset you had no idea Antifa had destroyed stuff? It's okay.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 09:12 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

have fun with your zero-evidence assertions (lies) and pretend wins. thumb up

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 09:14 PM