KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » General Zod Vs Blue Marvel

General Zod Vs Blue Marvel
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

But he didn't give them extra power.

He just powered them up quicker.

Like charging a battery. You can fast charge it or you can charge normally....but 100% is still 100%.

Still moot. WW is not in this thread, is more durable with her bracers than BM and is more skilled.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah carv IS right about the scene in discussion, though destroyed is too strong... this fight wouldn't be easy for anyone, that is a ridiculous statement. ds is right--no bracers, but he wouldn't need them as he can simply counter hv with his own blasts. i wonder how zod would handle anti-matter. no better than bm would handle hv i'd wager. this is close no matter how you look at it. if forced i'd likely side with zod, but i'm not a huge bm fan and i think zod's kill first attitude would be enough to barely get zod the nod. thumb up

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah carv IS right about the scene in discussion, though destroyed is too strong... this fight wouldn't be easy for anyone, that is a ridiculous statement. ds is right--no bracers, but he wouldn't need them as he can simply counter hv with his own blasts. i wonder how zod would handle anti-matter. no better than bm would handle hv i'd wager. this is close no matter how you look at it. if forced i'd likely side with zod, but i'm not a huge bm fan and i think zod's kill first attitude would be enough to barely get zod the nod. thumb up
very good analysis. I personally see this as a toss up since BM has proven more than once that he can think on his toes while still having the sort of power required to go head to head with the top of the high herald tier.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 02:24 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Context in their second fight. Apollo was powering them up the entire time. They were amped...

(please log in to view the image)

This is why they did better than before. This is why Supes and Diana had their special suiit on.

He was powering up to full power. They were amped after the armor was destroyed. Not before it.
Lol...you all got excited when Superman took on Zod, Cyborg Superman and his crew when the only thing he did was punch someone and toss another. Used it as a high showing but we have Diana doing far worse against Zod and Faora and it ain't much? Stop abhi.

Doing worse in what category?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 02:34 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Sin I AM
[B]No.

Completely different. Chavez surprised/suckershot Carol. She was also fighting friends who were holding back. Bfred Monica and got a lucky hit on BM.

This is such a hilarious example of selective bias.

She was beating the shit out of both Carol and Marvel. He was even blasting her.
quote:

Diana physically beat Faora and held the upper hand on Zod (two characters who werent holding back) until Clark got held hostage.

Again show us where she had upper hand on Zod. Punching someone once or twice doesn't means you get upper hand when you start with redirecting their own attack to them.
quote:

Be serious. Besides we are on the same "side" since I believe Zod beats BM. Just not that Zod current Zod. The one in this match.

Exactly. Not that Diana ever had any upper hand on Zod. The Doomsday fight showed what happened to Diana with Superman level beings.

She got treated like the ***** she is.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 02:38 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Zod blasted half his head off with HV. No way Marvel can do that to a kryptoninan.

Originally posted by Galan007
^ In the last issue, Zod used his own HV to 'extract' the bomb that Waller had placed inside his brain:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 02:41 PM
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
He was powering up to full power. They were amped after the armor was destroyed. Not before it.
Doing worse in what category?

Powering up to full power? That was not said.

She did worse damage to Zod and Faora than what Superman did to Cyborg Superman and the crew he showed up with in that Dark Dimension etc... but you are discrediting her showing.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Aug 18th, 2017 at 03:02 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 02:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Literally says that he powered them up quicker than they otherwise would have been

Quicker.

Not MORE.

If I say you ate a burger quicker than before....does that mean you ate more burgers?

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Aug 18th, 2017 at 03:00 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 02:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Zod blasted half his head off with HV. No way Marvel can do that to a kryptoninan.

he wouldn't even if he could, and it's irrelevant anyway since bm's own powers could block the hv. if you're saying zod's hv>bm's anti-matter powers then i'd simply disagree. no way i see zod's hv just...plowing through an anti-matter barrage or a simple shield like he used against hyperion or the way he countered anti-man. and anti-man is enormously powerful. strength is close, energy projection is close, no way this whole battle isn't extremely close and it's easy to see why people would pick adam in this fight.

Last edited by leonidas on Aug 18th, 2017 at 04:24 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Powering up to full power? That was not said.

She did worse damage to Zod and Faora than what Superman did to Cyborg Superman and the crew he showed up with in that Dark Dimension etc... but you are discrediting her showing.

It's hilarious you think anyone is trying to use Cyborg Superman or Eradicator vs Superman here. Zod Wrecked both together though.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 05:32 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

he wouldn't even if he could, and it's irrelevant anyway since bm's own powers could block the hv. if you're saying zod's hv>bm's anti-matter powers then i'd simply disagree. no way i see zod's hv just...plowing through an anti-matter barrage or a simple shield like he used against hyperion or the way he countered anti-man. and anti-man is enormously powerful. strength is close, energy projection is close, no way this whole battle isn't extremely close and it's easy to see why people would pick adam in this fight.

It really isn't though. King Hyperion isn't as powerful as Zod and Anti man Wrecked marvel. It wasn't until the nature of their power came into play Adam did anything to Connor.

I disagree about it being close. Marvel is closer to Eradicator than Zod.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 05:34 PM
Sensui

Originally posted by deathslash
*announces herself before she fights them*
*Surprise attack*

That is genuinely hilarious.

Anyway, Zod did very well against Martial Manhunter, but Blue Marvel beat down King Hyperion in moments when he got serious.

Zod beat cyborg Superman, but Blue Marvel beat Ultimate Hulk.

Zod beat down Superman, but Blue Marvel took on (an admittedly weakened) Sentry, Ares, Iron Man and Wonder Man at the same time.

I'm honestly not seeing how one of them oneshots the other.

Zod one shots him.

Martian Manhunter > King Hyperion
Cyborg Superman > Ultimate Hulk
Eradicator >>> Iron Man and Wonder Man
Mongul (who was one shotted into space) >>> Ares

Breaking the ARM of Nu Superman (the man that benches planets for days) >>> Anything that occurred with a weakened Sentry

Blue Marvel DOES not possess the fighting SKILLS of Wonder Woman nor her God forged equipment.

Zod also walked through the Suicide Squad with the Enchantress (a team wrecker of her own, see Justice League Dark) on the other side to boot blasting spells on him.

Couple this with Blue Marvel being stated to be BELOW the power level of Captain Marvel and I don't see how anyone is not thinking Zod doesn't dominate him straight up physically.

Keep in mind that Zod just recently owned Super Girl and Krypto with heat vision too.

And Super Girl >>> Captain Marvel sorry Carol fans

Maybe Blue Marvel's energy manipulation and anti-matter can mess with Zod's kryptonian physiology but other than that I don't see what he has that will overcome his opponents advantages.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:04 PM
Sensui is currently offline Click here to Send Sensui a Private Message Find more posts by Sensui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Sensui
Zod one shots him.

Martian Manhunter > King Hyperion
Cyborg Superman > Ultimate Hulk
Eradicator >>> Iron Man and Wonder Man
Mongul (who was one shotted into space) >>> Ares

Breaking the ARM of Nu Superman (the man that benches planets for days) >>> Anything that occurred with a weakened Sentry

Blue Marvel DOES not possess the fighting SKILLS of Wonder Woman nor her God forged equipment.

Zod also walked through the Suicide Squad with the Enchantress (a team wrecker of her own, see Justice League Dark) on the other side to boot blasting spells on him.

Couple this with Blue Marvel being stated to be BELOW the power level of Captain Marvel and I don't see how anyone is not thinking Zod doesn't dominate him straight up physically.

Keep in mind that Zod just recently owned Super Girl and Krypto with heat vision too.

And Super Girl >>> Captain Marvel sorry Carol fans

Maybe Blue Marvel's energy manipulation and anti-matter can mess with Zod's kryptonian physiology but other than that I don't see what he has that will overcome his opponents advantages.
lol

Highly debatable since Martian manhunter jobs to everyone. Didn't midnighter almost kill him?

Iron Man, Sentry, Ares, and Wonder Man>>Eradicator

A fraction of Shuma Gorath>>>>>>>>Cyborg Superman

Oneshotting hulk=Mongul (btw, was mongul unconscious?)

Breaking the arm of a holding back and already injured Superman is suddenly above fighting an all out sentry? I like how you also act as if Superman benching the weight of Earth is suddenly his average.

Good thing BM has casually owned the Squadron Supreme then.

And where was this said?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:34 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

It really isn't though. King Hyperion isn't as powerful as Zod and Anti man Wrecked marvel. It wasn't until the nature of their power came into play Adam did anything to Connor.

I disagree about it being close. Marvel is closer to Eradicator than Zod.

what? when did anti-man wreck adam? adam tooled him the first time round. second time the avengers chipped in some but it was mostly adam 1on1 and he's the one who took him out. he tried synching power, but....so? he has some exotic energy showings. that only supports him in this fight. he's also one of the very few guys aside from wwh to have stood evenly with sentry. if he's strong enough to do that he is absolutely strong enough to take on zod. coupled with his energy showings? there's nothing to support this NOT being extremely close and the more i think on it, the more i may lean towards adam in this.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:46 PM
-K-M-

i wonder how zod would handle anti-matter. no better than bm would handle hv i'd wager.

Probably the same as superman does. Very well

Also what is BM's best anti-matter blast in your opinion?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 10:14 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

what? when did anti-man wreck adam?

They fought on the moon and yes anti-man wrecked him

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 10:15 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I'm sure this will be hated but what is stopping Zod from casually speed blitzing the hell out of BM?

BM doesn't have a single speed feat that comes even remotely close to Supergirl's recent one. She transcribed several quintillion lines of code in the blink of an eye, literally.

Zod stomped her.

BM does not stand a chance if Zod is even remotely trying.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:38 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior Madness
God of Thunder

LOL!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:11 AM
Warrior Madness is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior Madness a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior Madness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Zod doesn't have any speed fts either though.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:11 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

He is a kryptonian, and he is better than supergirl at being one.

By feats supergirl would annihilate Bm. It stands to reason zod would do it easier.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 12:15 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote