KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Obi-Wan Kenobi Anthology Film

Obi-Wan Kenobi Anthology Film
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
They heard me in my basement! stick out tongue ...I mean, my living room.

"Don't waste time with a Boba Fett spinoff story for the third standalone movie. Do Obi-Wan, sometime during his exile on Tatooine when he was watching Luke and staying in discreet contract with Yoda, Bail Organa and Qui-Gon." I said it to the air time and again...and they heard!

Happy Dance

I'll actually be disappointed if we don't get a conversation between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 02:56 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

is this out yet??

hahahahaha

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 06:41 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I'll actually be disappointed if we don't get a conversation between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

They at least did something like that in the Kenobi novel which is now Legends material.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2017 02:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
if Pr and Queeq battle it out, can i be a judge??

hahaha

Sure! But remember...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 12:54 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sure! But remember...

(please log in to view the image)

well justn call arnold lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 02:40 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Better than Solo but I really want to delve into an earlier era.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:38 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Welcome back, Quan.

Thought you didn't care about Sauron? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Welcome back, Quan.

Thought you didn't care about Sauron? stick out tongue
Well you learned I have a great affinity for Sauron today.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

Feels weird after you spent so much time belittling him, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

thumb up

Feels weird after you spent so much time belittling him, but hey, I'm not complaining.
Well he loses against the true dark lord Voldemort but is pretty awesome character on his own.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Sauron almost brought a world to its knees. Voldermort couldn't take on a school. But what do those facts have to do with Obi-Wan Kenobi. AS for me, am excited, but I also really want Disney to bring us completely new/fresh SW material.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 5th, 2017 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I was about to mention how much you missed quan... then you just teleported here.

You have a quan-detector add-on in your browser or what? laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Because I don't post in the movie section and about Star Wars? Weird. But I'm glad I'm still in your head, Stilty

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You have a special place in it, Robbie... love

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

That's what your mom said :/

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:57 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Leave my mom out of it laughing out loud

It's just you, me and quan. Hot threesome right now.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Sorry, bro. It's just you and quan bumping buttholes. I'm trying to talk about my boy Kenobi and his future in film

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Sauron almost brought a world to its knees. Voldermort couldn't take on a school. But what do those facts have to do with Obi-Wan Kenobi. AS for me, am excited, but I also really want Disney to bring us completely new/fresh SW material.
Sauron never got his own ring back or his own body. Voldemort successfully did so. Voldemort also faced much stiffer competition since it was a world of wizards whereas in Lotr only a handful poses magical abilities. Sauron was impressive but Voldemort's reign over the wizarding world and fear he inspired in his own troops and the wizarding world is just on another level. You can't kill Voldemort by cutting off his ring finger. Let's not compare the two since we both know Voldemort is his superior.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

*yawn*

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:09 PM
quanchi112
Disney

*accepts concession*

It is good to be back.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:11 PM