KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Steve Bannon out

Steve Bannon out
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Is there anyone left?

Originally posted by BackFire
Stephen Miller, and blonde cryptkeeper.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:57 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Bannon in new interview: “The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

He also says that he expects the Trump white house to be much more conventional and moderate now.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...sidency-is-over

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:35 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stephen Miller, and blonde cryptkeeper.

I am outraged would you talk about a woman that way.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:44 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Is that a question?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:48 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bannon in new interview: “The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

He also says that he expects the Trump white house to be much more conventional and moderate now.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...sidency-is-over

In a way I feel like it is over. America was given a choice, and we chose wrong it seems. People are bending to the will of others, being willing to condemn one side but not the other. Being willing to blame Trump for everything imaginable. Some have, somehow, blamed him for Barcelona.

I feel like some of us got so triggered and some of us got afraid of being called out by the triggered that we lost our way.

Come on, we argue about shit we know not to be true, just to argue over it.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did I stutter!laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:49 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And in the end, the right, and only the right, will be blamed. 50% of us are now nazis, it seems.

And the other side will cheer and claim to be anti-fascists. What a sick joke. Shitheads defeated by shitheads.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by Surtur
In a way I feel like it is over. America was given a choice, and we chose wrong it seems. People are bending to the will of others, being willing to condemn one side but not the other. Being willing to blame Trump for everything imaginable. Some have, somehow, blamed him for Barcelona.

I feel like some of us got so triggered and some of us got afraid of being called out by the triggered that we lost our way.

Come on, we argue about shit we know not to be true, just to argue over it.

Perhaps it's time for a new thread.

Triggered 2: The Triggering.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:50 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
And in the end, the right, and only the right, will be blamed. 50% of us are now nazis, it seems.

The left has more of a history of racism, sexism and xenophobia then the right, this isn't opinion, its fact.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:51 PM
BackFire

Originally posted by Sable
Did I stutter!laughing out loud

Well no, but your words kinda don't make sense. Did you mean to have a question mark there at the end? Or did you mean you were outraged that I would talk about a woman that way?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:51 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still waiting for

Triggered: Why are you so butthurt

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why bother anymore? Everything is now up for grabs, everything a possible trigger point. We went from one week people literally going "lol they will never get so crazy as to call for statues of Washington and Jefferson to be taken down".

That was wrong, as usual. I'm serious, maybe not you, but when Trump before brought up George Washington people laughed. "false equivalency!" they screamed. Yeah, that is gone.

Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well no, but your words kinda don't make sense. Did you mean to have a question mark there at the end? Or did you mean you were outraged that I would talk about a woman that way?

Dude, you missed me joking with you. cmon really?

BackFire

Triggered 3: Butthurt Edition.

Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gold. Im out for the night. ttyl.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The reason this all falls on deaf ears is it's treated as triggerdom from someone who is seen as conservative, but if a liberal points it out they will shout about "racist dog whistles" and all kinds of stupid shit.

Robtard
Senor Member

Bannon being gone really has put some in a dour mood.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, continue to play that same game. It worked before, don't fix what is not broken.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:55 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Bannon being gone really has put some in a dour mood.

#triggered, even.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:56 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by Sable
Dude, you missed me joking with you. cmon really?

Yeah I guess I don't get it. Sorry.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:57 PM