KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » First Form Frieza vs Krillin

First Form Frieza vs Krillin
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Freeza Kills Krills instantly even quicker then before.

Last edited by Sable on Aug 27th, 2017 at 04:14 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 03:59 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
You mean like he did against Krillin in the anime? Or Vegeta? Or Goku? Or Nail?

Freeza's arrogant, he always taunts presumed weaker opponents.

He killed Vegeta. He killed Krillin, twice. He tried to kill Goku and Piccolo. So I guess the answer to your question is yes.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 04:17 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Freeza beats Krillin as fast as Goku beats Superman.

Which is never. wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 04:17 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
People that constantly need to justify Superman beats Goku. Or Goku beats Superman, are stupid.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 04:33 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Dude, he said Ironman and Wolverine could solo DBZ AND DBS verse. Getting through to him is next to impossible when it comes to Goku.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 05:16 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, he already said he agrees Goku doesn't beat Superman.

He does need to look up the definition of "justify" though. That was a simple statement of fact. You don't justify the sky is blue or the sun sets in the west.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 12:12 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

What derp thread is this? Frieza levels.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 12:58 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
What derp thread is this? Frieza levels.

Form one Freeza from the Freeza Saga.

At this point humans, androids, and Piccolo have done waaaay better then that.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 01:02 PM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: First Form Frieza vs Krillin

Originally posted by carver9
What scene makes you think he received a plot boost?
Um . . . Goku thinking Krillin can do just fine against Basil, Krillin beating Gohan and Krillin hanging with base Goku. Buu arc Krillin would never be able to do any of that.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 01:30 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by cdtm
Or he can just beat the crap out of Freeza.

Assuming this is current Krillin, he should solo Freeza saga (And Cell and Buu sagas.)
Oh, I thought this was ROF First Form Frieza. If this is Frieza saga Frieza, one punch is sufficient and there is some SERIOUS lowballing in this thread. laughing

Given how well he does against Base Goku and that current Base Goku >>>>>>>> ROF First Form Frieza, I reckon he would win even without the tactics I mentioned. I don't know why people don't understand that this show doesn't give two sh-ts about their preconceptions regarding power levels. We're already seeing this in the tournament with the constant "Goku let his guard down" BS. laughing out loud

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on Aug 27th, 2017 at 01:45 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 01:37 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

The point is, he won't have time to use anything. Frieza would kill him as soon as the bell rings.

Krillin taunts Gohan about holding back and kicking Krillin doesn't mean he went all out, lol. Do I need to post a clip of Gohan going all out?
I see zero evidence that First Form ROF Frieza could blitz current plot-boosted Krillin and ample evidence that he can't. You are substituting speculation and head canon for actual facts.

And when we look at the scene you're talking about, the context makes it abundantly clear that Gohan stops holding back (in his base form albeit) given how much he improves the moment Krillin taunts him. Post whatever you clips you like. I've seen all of DBS. It won't make any difference.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 01:43 PM
carver9

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: First Form Frieza vs Krillin

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Um . . . Goku thinking Krillin can do just fine against Basil, Krillin beating Gohan and Krillin hanging with base Goku. Buu arc Krillin would never be able to do any of that.

He didn't think that in the beginning. They think Krillin can do good due to his tactic.

Gohan was holding back. You can't count fights against friends as a legit showing. Question, do you have a brother or sister? Asking this for a reason, not trying to be funny.

Goku was holding back. He stood in one spot the entire time and when he turned blue, they were having conversation and Krillin sat in one spot and thought for a bit. That is far and away from a serious fight. Please answer the question above.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 01:45 PM
carver9

I see zero evidence that First Form ROF Frieza could blitz current plot-boosted Krillin and ample evidence that he can't. You are substituting speculation and head canon for actual facts.

And when we look at the scene you're talking about, the context makes it abundantly clear that Gohan stops holding back (in his base form albeit) given how much he improves the moment Krillin taunts him. Post whatever you clips you like. I've seen all of DBS. It won't make any difference.

Krillin did nothing. Do you have a brother or sister? Do I need to post a scene of a serious Goku or are you going to think? THINK!!!

Gohan didn't stop holding back. Prove it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 01:47 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Even without the whole god upgrade thing, Krillin catching up to Buu Saga (base) Saiyan levels should've been impossible...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 01:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It is impossible. Got a question stilt. Do you have a brother or sister? If you don't want to answer, I understand.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 01:50 PM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: First Form Frieza vs Krillin

He didn't think that in the beginning. They think Krillin can do good due to his tactic.

Gohan was holding back. You can't count fights against friends as a legit showing. Question, do you have a brother or sister? Asking this for a reason, not trying to be funny.

Goku was holding back. He stood in one spot the entire time and when he turned blue, they were having conversation and Krillin sat in one spot and thought for a bit. That is far and away from a serious fight. Please answer the question above.
Regardless, they think Krillin can do well against a Majin Buu level opponent, so I'd say it's pretty clear he's received a massive plot boost.

If you wanna go down this road of "You can't count fight against friends", then nothing from Goku vs Gohan counts as a legit showing on Gohan's part, which is silly. Nothing throughout Goku and Vegeta's time training counts, which is also silly. Nothing from GOhan vs Piccolo is of relevance, which is extremely silly, given the actual dialogue during that fight. This whole idea that "You can't count fights against friends" is headcanon on your part and contradicted by the actual show. These guys are master martial artists. Unless you're an assassin like Hit and have a fighting style that revolves around killing techniques, you're very capable of fighting at your best without intending to kill. The writers clearly intended to demonstrate Krillin got stronger with jobbing from Goku and Gohan, so I don't really see where all of the lowballing efforts are coming from.

In this case, we're talking about an opponent who current base Goku (and arguably the base Gohan Krillin fought) royally SH-TS on., so the winner seems clear to me. Especially if we're talking about an OP tactic like solar-flare/kiezan.
stick out tongue

As to Goku vs Krillin, I think you might wanna go back and watch the fight. Krillin was using skills and experience to keep Goku off-balance and away, which is explicitly acknowledged. It's only when he goes Super-Saiyan that he just up and stands in the middle without interruption.

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on Aug 27th, 2017 at 01:56 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 01:53 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It is impossible. Got a question stilt. Do you have a brother or sister? If you don't want to answer, I understand.

One half-brother and two half-sisters.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 01:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
One half-brother and two half-sisters.

Ok, when I ask you this, I need a serious answer stilt. Let's say if youre Goku and your half bro was Krillin and you two were sparring with you knowing in your mind that you have a huge power advantage over him. Would you try to incinerate your brother while testing to see where he is at power wise?

Last edited by carver9 on Aug 27th, 2017 at 02:08 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 02:04 PM
carver9

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: First Form Frieza vs Krillin

Regardless, they think Krillin can do well against a Majin Buu level opponent, so I'd say it's pretty clear he's received a massive plot boost.

If you wanna go down this road of "You can't count fight against friends", then nothing from Goku vs Gohan counts as a legit showing on Gohan's part, which is silly. Nothing throughout Goku and Vegeta's time training counts, which is also silly. Nothing from GOhan vs Piccolo is of relevance, which is extremely silly, given the actual dialogue during that fight. This whole idea that "You can't count fights against friends" is headcanon on your part and contradicted by the actual show. These guys are master martial artists. Unless you're an assassin like Hit and have a fighting style that revolves around killing techniques, you're very capable of fighting at your best without intending to kill. The writers clearly intended to demonstrate Krillin got stronger with jobbing from Goku and Gohan, so I don't really see where all of the lowballing efforts are coming from.

In this case, we're talking about an opponent who current base Goku (and arguably the base Gohan Krillin fought) royally SH-TS on., so the winner seems clear to me. Especially if we're talking about an OP tactic like solar-flare/kiezan.
stick out tongue

As to Goku vs Krillin, I think you might wanna go back and watch the fight. Krillin was using skills and experience to keep Goku off-balance and away, which is explicitly acknowledged. It's only when he goes Super-Saiyan that he just up and stands in the middle without interruption.

Using trickery, yes.

Lol... look at Gohan and Goku fight and compare it to his battle against Krillin. Lol...in one fight we have him standing in one spot asking Krillin twice, what's next. In the other fight, lol, do I even need to explain? Also, Gohan asked Goku to go all out. Goku was still holding back. Again, do I need to post a showing of an all out Goku? Question, did Goku fight Krillin anywhere close to the way he fought Cell?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 02:08 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, when I ask you this, I need a serious answer stilt. Let's say if youre Goku and your half bro was Krillin and you two were sparring with you knowing in your mind that you have a huge power advantage over him. Would you try to incinerate your brother while testing to see where he is at power wise?

And by that, I'm guessing you don't have brothers. Or you'd know they can damn near kill each other sometimes. laughing

What a bizarre argument.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 02:17 PM