KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Battle of the Five Armies vs. Game of Thrones (season 7)

Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Battle of the Five Armies (Hobbit film) 7 63.64%
Game of Thrones (season 7) 4 36.36%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Battle of the Five Armies vs. Game of Thrones (season 7)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

60000 shields: (main battle front)
20k from the Stark
30k for the Lannister
10k for the Golden Company hired by Cercei

20000 archers: Combined forces of House Lannister, Stark, Targaryen. (Left at back of main Front)

220 Catapults
400 Scorpions
60000 Wildfire Pots.

5000 Horselords.
3000 men for Westeros Cavalry (Starks, Lannisters, etc)

25000 Soldiers left on reseve (Comprised of the Unsullied, And other minor houses of Westeros)

100000 dead (minor possible number of dead)
40 dead Mammoths
5 packs of wolves (100 wolves)
150 Giants (dead Giants)
25 White Walkers.

3 dragons.

Main Characters: Dany, Tyrion, Cercei, Jamie, Jon, Bran, Night King, and Arya.

* ALL NUMBERS WERE TAKEN TO PUT IT THE FAIREST FOR LoTR (in some cases the minor possible number of individuals were placed). ARMIES OF THE ESSOS EMPIRES WERENT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT. NUMBERS WERE BASED ON SEASON 7 ONLY!!

Lets war!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:04 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Okay.

20k from the Stark
30k for the Lannister
10k for the Golden Company hired by Cercei

20000 archers: Combined forces of House Lannister, Stark, Targaryen. (Left at back of main Front)

220 Catapults
400 Scorpions
60000 Wildfire Pots.

5000 Horselords.

25000 Soldiers left on reseve (Comprised of the Unsullied, And other minor houses of Westeros)

100000 dead (minor possible number of dead)
40 dead Mammoths
150 Giants (dead Giants)
25 White Walkers.

3 dragons.

Main Characters: Dany, Tyrion, Cercei, Jamie, Jon, Bran, Night King, and Arya.

* ALL NUMBERS WERE TAKEN TO PUT IT THE FAIREST FOR LoTR. ARMIES OF THE ESSOS EMPIRES WERENT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT. NUMBERS WERE BASED ON SEASON 7 ONLY!!

Lets war!
Wildfire pots ? When were these shown and what site gave you these numbers for the battles in season seven ?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by quanchi112
Wildfire pots ? When were these shown and what site gave you these numbers for the battles in season seven ?

Cercei has wildfire. She has maesters to make them.

Most numbers were said by the characters in the several episdodes.

Jon claimed to have 20k soldiers in the north. The Lannisters were known to have more. Possibly twice that number. But i gave you 30 to make it more fair for u.

Cercei also said that she hired 10000 men. The Golden Company.

Dany bought 10000 unsullied..assuming half died it is 5000. Again putting it fair.

The horselords should make 5000. Each Khalasar has 100s of horsemen in their clans..we are talking ALL of them..again fair.

It is also mentioned in the las episode that they believe its 100s of thousands of dead. Again i did 100k exact to make it fair.

There were approx 40 Giants in the army of the wildlings that attacked the wal in the 5th season. It was said by Mace Ryder that many giants were being killed by the Walkers. So 150 is a fair number considering all the pissible tribes of Giants.

Etc etc etc. I havent exaggerated the numbers. They are all the contrary. They were rounded to make it the easiest possible for LoTR.

As i said. I did t included the empires of Essos. So it brings down the number A LOT!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:19 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You still want to have war? Hahahahahaha

Surrender now and i will give you the wall!!

Hahahaha rolling on floor laughing evil face

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:21 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Cercei has wildfire. She has maesters to make them.

Most numbers were said by the characters in the several episdodes.

Jon claimed to have 20k soldiers in the north. The Lannisters were known to have more. Possibly twice that number. But i gave you 30 to make it more fair for u.

Cercei also said that she hired 10000 men. The Golden Company.

Dany bought 10000 unsullied..assuming half died it is 5000. Again putting it fair.

The horselords should make 5000. Each Khalasar has 100s of horsemen in their clans..we are talking ALL of them..again fair.

It is also mentioned in the las episode that they believe its 100s of thousands of dead. Again i did 100k exact to make it fair.

There were approx 40 Giants in the army of the wildlings that attacked the wal in the 5th season. It was said by Mace Ryder that many giants were being killed by the Walkers. So 150 is a fair number considering all the pissible tribes of Giants.

Etc etc etc. I havent exaggerated the numbers. They are all the contrary. They were rounded to make it the easiest possible for LoTR.

As i said. I did t included the empires of Essos. So it brings down the number A LOT!
We do not see the golden company so we have no idea what or how they'd react in battle. I can provide my source for this I'd like you to find one and we can proceed from there.

It's only fair we do the one film vs the one season but when it finally airs we can revisit and do the entire Lotr universe vs the entire GoT universe.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You still want to have war? Hahahahahaha

Surrender now and i will give you the wall!!

Hahahaha rolling on floor laughing evil face
You need to provide a link and quit including armies we haven't seen on screen or applications of wildfire we haven't seen this season. That wall would come down quite easily. Smaug would wreck it.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:23 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You need to provide a link and quit including armies we haven't seen on screen or applications of wildfire we haven't seen this season. That wall would come down quite easily. Smaug would wreck it.

You want me to put links of all the videos from where this evidence was taken? Man it will take me long!!!

Am being fair with you!

And just cause wilfire wasnt seen this season doesnt mean it isnt there!!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:26 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

We do not see the golden company so we have no idea what or how they'd react in battle. I can provide my source for this I'd like you to find one and we can proceed from there.

It's only fair we do the one film vs the one season but when it finally airs we can revisit and do the entire Lotr universe vs the entire GoT universe.

https://www.google.com.gt/amp/s/amp..._size_season_7/

This guy explains in detail ALL the troops in season 7. The show the Westeros troops only! And not the Army of the Dead! He is giving evidence of where he got the numbers from! So it is evidence. You can follow his links if your dont believe me.

As you can see I MADE YOU FAVOR. I put a minor number.

Cercei Specifically said in season 7 ep 7 that she hired 10000 Sellswords. Its there. The Golden Company are good fighters believe me.

Still want war?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You want me to put links of all the videos from where this evidence was taken? Man it will take me long!!!

Am being fair with you!

And just cause wilfire wasnt seen this season doesnt mean it isnt there!!
Just a site.

We don't use anything or any other mega tactic unless seen this season. Otherwise things get dicey.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:33 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Just a site.

We don't use anything or any other mega tactic unless seen this season. Otherwise things get dicey.

So you will limit the Thread to the things Specifically seen on TV? Although they were mentioned on by the Characters in that season!!?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

So you will limit the Thread to the things Specifically seen on TV? Although they were mentioned on by the Characters in that season!!?
Within reason. We don't see this army at all so it's not fair game. We have to at least see a snippet of what they are capable of or see them use mass wildfire this season. If you have a few examples of it that's fine. But you can't say they used wildfire when Stannis showed up and act like they have access to all that since it violates the spirit of the op.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:46 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Within reason. We don't see this army at all so it's not fair game. We have to at least see a snippet of what they are capable of or see them use mass wildfire this season. If you have a few examples of it that's fine. But you can't say they used wildfire when Stannis showed up and act like they have access to all that since it violates the spirit of the op.

They werent shown but they were known to be there by the Characters of the Series in Season 7. Valid info.

You begin to realize that Battle of the 5 Armies troops arent enought to win.

Better make a thread about GoT vs LoTR entirely. It is more fair for both parties and easier to pick a winner. Till then we can continue our Discussion.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:49 PM
quanchi112
Disney

They werent shown but they were known to be there by the Characters of the Series in Season 7. Valid info.

You begin to realize that Battle of the 5 Armies troops arent enought to win.

Better make a thread about GoT vs LoTR entirely. It is more fair for both parties and easier to pick a winner. Till then we can continue our Discussion.

Composite forces aligned seen in both the extended version of the film vs. the entire season of Game of Thrones.

Op shows it's invalid. I feel differently. The average troop in Lotr is vastly superior than the fodder from GoT.

We have to wait till it concludes to be fair.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:58 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Composite forces aligned seen in both the extended version of the film vs. the entire season of Game of Thrones.

Op shows it's invalid. I feel differently. The average troop in Lotr is vastly superior than the fodder from GoT.

No. You said the Season 7. It includes all items in season seven not all items seen in season 7.

Those Items where mentioned by the characters so it is there although not seen.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 10:17 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Make another thread cause this one is dark. No clear winners and no rules especified by you.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 10:18 PM
quanchi112
Disney

https://www.google.com.gt/amp/s/amp..._size_season_7/

This guy explains in detail ALL the troops in season 7. The show the Westeros troops only! And not the Army of the Dead! He is giving evidence of where he got the numbers from! So it is evidence. You can follow his links if your dont believe me.

As you can see I MADE YOU FAVOR. I put a minor number.

Cercei Specifically said in season 7 ep 7 that she hired 10000 Sellswords. Its there. The Golden Company are good fighters believe me.

Still want war?
Ok I missed this post earlier. You want to go based off these numbers against the numbers I gave. Probably be difficult to exactly pinpoint the numbers

The Golden Company since not shown is off the table. I am also restricting the widespread wildfire usage. I'll have to to look over this in more detail later and we can come to agreement and have our debate from there.

I do want war.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 01:12 AM
quanchi112
Disney

No. You said the Season 7. It includes all items in season seven not all items seen in season 7.

Those Items where mentioned by the characters so it is there although not seen.
I have issues with the Golden Company and the Wildfire. We will have to come to an agreement. I'd like to have this war soon by the weekend. Once you log in either pm me or continue to respond here.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 01:13 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Make another thread cause this one is dark. No clear winners and no rules especified by you.
We should come to an agreement here and start our experimental war thread after we iron out the details.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 01:14 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

20k from the Stark
30k for the Lannister

Roughly 1000 Land Siege Weapons (Catapults, Siege Ballistae (Such as Scorpions), Arbalests, Gate Rams, Trebutchets, ect)
60000 Wildfire Pots.

40000 Dothraki Screamers

25000 Soldiers left on reserve (Comprised of the Unsullied, And other minor houses of Westeros)

1000 Ships of the Iron Fleet

1000 Ships of the combined the Targaryen, Dorne and Reach navies

100000 Wights (minor possible number of dead)
40 dead Mammoths
150 Giants (dead Giants)
25 White Walkers
1 Undead Dragon

2 dragons

Main Characters: Dany, Tyrion, Cercei, Jamie, Euron, Jon, Bran, Night King, and Arya.

That's the estimated force of Season 7. It's not set in stone, as I had to speed watch the forst half of the season (Damn network didn't announce the start of the season for me before playing it) and I may be misremembering aprts of numbers, but this is at leats partially refferenced at the end of season 6 as well, so yeah.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 02:33 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

We should come to an agreement here and start our experimental war thread after we iron out the details.

So youll agree on the numbers I gave you? As I said before. I adjusted the numbers so that Lott Bo5A doesn't get butchered and it is more fair and fun. But as you can see and we discussed before..numbers are at my favor.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 03:04 AM