KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Great Wall of America

The Great Wall of America
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

So he's decided to ignore anything to do with climate change (in opposition to the rest of the world), but at least we'll have a fu#king wall between us and Mexico. Let's hope Mexicans don't know how to use ladders (oh, wait, they probably do because that's how they get on houses to replaces roofs). And speaking of which, who the hell will we have to do that kind of labor that no one else wants to do? It's going to need a lot of doing as the effects of climate change get felt more and more...

Holy Christ can we just impeach this imbecile already?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 11:52 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Rest of the World is gong to Hell in a Rocket Powered Hand Basket. Why should we want to be anything like them?

Good For Trump.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 11:53 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This is not the greater all encompassing wall that Trump ran on. This is something a bit different and much smaller in scale, essentially replacing the fencing that already exists in this 2 mile area with a "wall".

"To begin to meet the need for additional border infrastructure in this area, DHS will implement a border fence replacement project. This project will focus on an approximately three-mile segment of the border within the El Centro Sector that starts at the Calexico West port of entry and extends westward, replacing approximately two miles of the existing primary pedestrian fence with a new bollard wall. Congress funded the project in the FY 2017 DHS Appropriations Act."

Trump's "big beautiful wall" that he ran on is still not funded, not even close.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So he's decided to ignore anything to do with climate change (in opposition to the rest of the world), but at least we'll have a fu#king wall between us and Mexico. Let's hope Mexicans don't know how to use ladders (oh, wait, they probably do because that's how they get on houses to replaces roofs). And speaking of which, who the hell will we have to do that kind of labor that no one else wants to do? It's going to need a lot of doing as the effects of climate change get felt more and more...

Holy Christ can we just impeach this imbecile already?

In regards to doing the shitty labor, Americans might be more accepting of the jobs if they paid better. But that's not going to happen if there are a bunch of illegals willing to do it for cheap.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:35 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by darthgoober
In regards to doing the shitty labor, Americans might be more accepting of the jobs if they paid better. But that's not going to happen if there are a bunch of illegals willing to do it for cheap.

We just need to start building robots that can build things and mow grass. That will save the immigration problem real quick.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:37 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean I'm more so agreeing that the wall is an expensive, environmentally negative, inefficient way of enforcing border security, and that it's not a good idea.
what alternative would you propose?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:40 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Cracking down on the companies that employ them would be a good start.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 01:39 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
I mean I'm more so agreeing that the wall is an expensive, environmentally negative,

but what if it's made of solar panels? SOLAR PANELS, DMB!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 01:41 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by NewGuy01
but what if it's made of solar panels? SOLAR PANELS, DMB!

Build it right and the illegals could eat all the fired birds.

WIN WINS!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 01:44 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by BackFire
This is not the greater all encompassing wall that Trump ran on. This is something a bit different and much smaller in scale, essentially replacing the fencing that already exists in this 2 mile area with a "wall".

"To begin to meet the need for additional border infrastructure in this area, DHS will implement a border fence replacement project. This project will focus on an approximately three-mile segment of the border within the El Centro Sector that starts at the Calexico West port of entry and extends westward, replacing approximately two miles of the existing primary pedestrian fence with a new bollard wall. Congress funded the project in the FY 2017 DHS Appropriations Act."

Trump's "big beautiful wall" that he ran on is still not funded, not even close.

Oh, okay, that's a relief.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 01:51 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh, okay, that's a relief.

That reminds me of the old discussion of putting the NG on the Border, but I recall the Leftist Extremist poo poo'ing that idea back in the day for the same reason.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 01:57 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Flyattractor
That reminds me of the old discussion of putting the NG on the Border, but I recall the Leftist Extremist poo poo'ing that idea back in the day for the same reason.

Do the NG not have better things to do than patrol the border like JBL?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 01:59 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by -Pr-
Do the NG not have better things to do than patrol the border like JBL?

So what are NG up to when they aren't doing Disaster Relief?

And They are the NATIONAL GUARD....SO lets have them GUARD the NATION!?

Oh and I hope the next time You need some NG Help... They know you called them the "JBL".

eek!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:02 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

While I think the wall is stupid, I want to know why some people take serious moral issue with just the concept of securing and enforcing our borders.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:15 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Because The Left wants to remove Freedom and Liberty from this Nation and they want to use the Illegals to do it by swamping out the voting system with them.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 02:21 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Does this mean Mexico has finally agreed to pay for it?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 05:38 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Emperordmb
While I think the wall is stupid, I want to know why some people take serious moral issue with just the concept of securing and enforcing our borders.

From what I understand, it somehow indicates that the country is full of racists. Of course Mexico has a wall along their southern border so I can't help but wonder why people want all those racist Mexicans setting up shop in this country...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 12:30 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire

He's hoping that's all he needs, a 2 mile wall that he can take PR pics of and parade around like he's fulfilled his promise. Trumpers will [likely] swallow it.

Remember when Trump said the wall needed to be "see through" so people wouldn't get hit by bags of drugs being thrown over? What a retard.

Trump: No, not joking, no. There is a chance that we can do a solar wall. We have major companies looking at that. Look, there's no better place for solar than the Mexico border -- the southern border. And there is a very good chance we can do a solar wall, which would actually look good. But there is a very good chance we could do a solar wall.
One of the things with the wall is you need transparency. You have to be able to see through it. In other words, if you can't see through that wall — so it could be a steel wall with openings, but you have to have openings because you have to see what's on the other side of the wall.
And I'll give you an example. As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don't see them -- they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It's over. As cray as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall. But we have some incredible designs.
-Link

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 06:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
:'(

What a waste of money.

Why not better fund our teachers and Veterans instead of wasting money on a useless and even environmentally destructive wall?

I'm for a wall if it is feasible to do and if it will actually work. Notice I said feasible. I fear he will just try to do this wall no matter what because if he doesn't both sides will rip him apart for it.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 06:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
He's hoping that's all he needs, a 2 mile wall that he can take PR pics of and parade around like he's fulfilled his promise. Trumpers will [likely] swallow it.

Remember when Trump said the wall needed to be "see through" so people wouldn't get hit by bags of drugs being thrown over? What a retard.

Trump: No, not joking, no. There is a chance that we can do a solar wall. We have major companies looking at that. Look, there's no better place for solar than the Mexico border -- the southern border. And there is a very good chance we can do a solar wall, which would actually look good. But there is a very good chance we could do a solar wall.
One of the things with the wall is you need transparency. You have to be able to see through it. In other words, if you can't see through that wall — so it could be a steel wall with openings, but you have to have openings because you have to see what's on the other side of the wall.
And I'll give you an example. As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don't see them -- they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It's over. As cray as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall. But we have some incredible designs.
-Link

lol, he sounds like Flyattractor after Fly has had one too many drinks.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 06:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote