KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Life Long Steelers Fans Burn All Their Gear

Life Long Steelers Fans Burn All Their Gear
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Life Long Steelers Fans Burn All Their Gear

Anti American Steelers can't even show up for the national anthem, youtube erupts in burn videos.

https://twitter.com/ArvinGibbs/stat...ional-anthem%2F

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 02:44 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

we need about 15 more nfl topics please.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 02:51 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^Triggered.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 02:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

sorry that you got triggered again, surt.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 02:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That response was a doozy.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 02:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

😂 😂 😂 😂

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 04:53 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And of course the coach kinda whined over the one guy who didn't puss out. The one guy who actually served. Cuz they voted and wanted 100% participation.

Sad. You can't have it both ways. If it's okay for a dude to go kneel like Colin did, it's ago to stand.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 09:26 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

So they whined cause he was expressing his freedoms and patriotism while they are arguing they were expressing theirs by not showing up. And they still have a rapist as their quarterback.

Pathetic Hypocrites.

Last edited by Sable on Sep 25th, 2017 at 09:31 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 09:28 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So yeah most of the Steelers are huge pussies. I feel sorry for any hardcore fans of the Steelers. How sad would you feel knowing you support these chumps?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 11:53 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

These clowns make me laugh. They get bent out of shape and destroy their own property, because of the opinions of others.

That'll show 'em, I guess...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:20 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

These clowns make me laugh. They get bent out of shape and destroy their own property, because of the opinions of others.

That'll show 'em, I guess...

I feel the same way when blacks burn down their cities over thugs getting killed.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:24 AM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Surtur
I feel the same way when blacks burn down their cities over thugs getting killed.

How lovely for you. I'm sure you get a kick out of the death and suffering of blacks, self-inflicted or otherwise.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:29 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
How lovely for you. I'm sure you get a kick out of the death and suffering of blacks, self-inflicted or otherwise.

No, I feel sadness over all this rampant violence and yet folks whine about cops. Yet in Chicago we have 500 murders so far.

There has been multiple shootings right outside my fathers work in the past year. Right outside. Some have been cops shot by thugs. Some were thugs shot by cops.

But yeah man, I'm so happy. Actually no, I'm tired of these savage little thugs being ignored while folk whine about cops.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:33 AM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Surtur
No, I feel sadness over all this rampant violence and yet folks whine about cops. Yet in Chicago we have 500 murders so far.

There has been multiple shootings right outside my fathers work in the past year. Right outside. Some have been cops shot by thugs. Some were thugs shot by cops.

But yeah man, I'm so happy. Actually no, I'm tired of these savage little thugs being ignored while folk whine about cops.

That is understandable, as I too abhor violent crime and the gang mentality...so then why not frame it as such instead of suggesting it is inherently a problem with blacks?

I don't think you're stupid, Surtur, but your stated positions do make me question your character sometimes. Was it something that sounded better in your head than when you posted it, or do you genuinely believe blacks are the issue?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 01:59 AM
Flyattractor

I think it should be pointed out that the vast majority of these NFL Players are MILLIONAIRS so by Leftist Standards....They are all Bad People....because all Millionaires are Republicans.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 06:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I think it should be pointed out that the vast majority of these NFL Players are MILLIONAIRS so by Leftist Standards....They are all Bad People....because all Millionaires are Republicans.

Being a millionaire does not make one bad, by anyone's standards, and certainly not your caricature of the left. More normally, what is disparaged are programs that institutionalize wealth for some and make it more difficult to escape poverty. I've heard few - if any - decry wealth alone as a prerequisite for being lesser.

More on-topic, Villanueva has said he regrets being on the field because it showed divisiveness toward his teammates when he does nothing but support them, and Roethlisberger has said it might not have been the best way to show team solidarity, because he believes in the anthem as a positive moment at sporting events.

There are ranges of opinions here on literally every side, and people trying to figure all of this stuff out even as it happens and they're a part of it. It's refreshing to see such personal stances made public, but without the team ostracizing them for it, which is as it should be.

And no less of an old white southern dude than Jerry Jones was on the field yesterday, leading his team in kneeling. Whatever your views on this issue, it's no longer a Republican/Democrat divide, if it ever was in the first place.

Last edited by Digi on Sep 26th, 2017 at 01:10 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 01:03 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bernie Sanders sure made millionaire and billionares out to be bad. His entire camapign was "millionaires and billionares.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 01:10 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

I should clarify, Jones led his team in a knee just prior to the anthem to protest for justice and equal rights, then they stood for the anthem to support those whose efforts make that desire possible. It was an interesting distinction, and an important one. Other players and teams have made the same point in interviews, but the way the Cowboys handled it was...more elegant than others. I liked it.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 01:14 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

True. It still doesn't change that fact that Bernie Sanders has villified millionaire and billionares. He ran his entire campaign on it, so it's permanently engrained in people's minds now. There is an entire class and population of people that bought into his ideas, and continue to think that way.

Last edited by Sable on Sep 26th, 2017 at 01:31 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 01:29 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Sable
True. It still doesn't change that fact that Bernie Sanders has villified millionaire and billionares. He ran his entire campaign on it, so it's permanently engrained in people's minds now. There is an entire class and population of people that bought into his ideas, and continue to think that way.

Sanders didn't denounce the wealthy simply because they were wealthy, and therefore morally bankrupt people. He attacked the systems in place that make them as wealthy as they are, while simultaneously screwing over the middle class and the poor: tax breaks, tax loopholes, tax havens, low minimum wage, lax environmental policies, lax international trade/business policies, and politicians in their pockets to ensure their votes go toward laws which benefit them.

That's quite a difference from saying rich people are bad because they have more money than anyone else.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 02:44 PM