KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk

Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk
Started by: TheHulkster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JBL
So the writer says gives a number to Hulks feat and certain people use real life calculations to try and dismiss the feat, yet superman is said to bench the earths weight on a machine that by real life cannot be made nor ever exert that kind of pressure yet superman fans accept it even though the machine took the pressure, the bench took it, the room took it, the floor took it, the area took it. Wow. Cool.

Lol you're comparing apples and oranges.

Superman actually lifted the Earth.

Cho did not actually break the moon.

Numbers were given to both...but actions also occurred with Superman.

Completely different. Imagine how gleeful you'd be, if the Superman comic said 'the mass of the Earth is XYZ tonnes, Superman...you're going to lift it!!'

And the next panel shows him...not lifting lol.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol you're comparing apples and oranges.

Superman actually lifted the Earth.

Cho did not actually break the moon.

Numbers were given to both...but actions also occurred with Superman.

Completely different. Imagine how gleeful you'd be, if the Superman comic said 'the mass of the Earth is XYZ tonnes, Superman...you're going to lift it!!'

And the next panel shows him...not lifting lol.
When did superman lift the earth??? Was the earth sitting on top of that machine??

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:19 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
When did superman lift the earth??? Was the earth sitting on top of that machine??

He lifted the mass of the Earth, sorry, not the Earth. So it's equivalent. You know full well the feat.

And again, he actually did it.

Did Cho break the moon? Simple q. Yes or no? No other answer needed, or to be dodged. Did he break it? Y/N?

Here's the thing.

Both feats are alluded to.

Both feats have numbers attached to them which make no sense. Stupid numbers, in fact.

Only one feat, however, has the actual consequences of the feat being performed.

Only one of the feats has it in the past tense (' you HAVE been essentially bench pressing etc etc'). The other feat? 'Cho, you WILL break the Earth'.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Sep 28th, 2017 at 04:33 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

He lifted the mass of the Earth, sorry, not the Earth. So it's equivalent. You know full well the feat.

And again, he actually did it.

Did Cho break the moon? Simple q. Yes or no? No other answer needed, or to be dodged. Did he break it? Y/N?

Here's the thing.

Both feats are alluded to.

Both feats have numbers attached to them which make no sense. Stupid numbers, in fact.

Only one feat, however, has the actual consequences of the feat being performed.

Only one of the feats has it in the past tense (' you HAVE been essentially bench pressing etc etc'). The other feat? 'Cho, you WILL break the Earth'.
The mass of the earth?? So not the earth itself?? So the moon for hulk didn't break and the earth for Superman didn't move?? Yet.... You take the words of one book and not the other?? Of course you take the one about superman, that's a given. Carver was right.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:46 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by JBL

They are basing it off of a "statement".

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
The mass of the earth?? So not the earth itself?? So the moon for hulk didn't break and the earth for Superman didn't move?? Yet.... You take the words of one book and not the other?? Of course you take the one about superman, that's a given. Carver was right.

Lol what fresh idiocy is this?

Your original point was questing why we should accept Superman lifting the mass of the Earth.

Whilst my reply said because he actually lifted the Earth, if we change it to 'because he actually lifted the mass of the Earth', the point remains the same.

You attempting to hide behind semantics is rather quite sad at this point.

The Crux of my argument, is that in Superman's case, he actually did what the comic said he did. He benched that weight.

Cho....did not break his moon.

My hastily typed out reply, does not subtract from that. The comic gave numbers...and said he actually did it.

Cho's comic gave numbers....but he didn't actually do it.

@Carver: the statement also includes:. You HAVE been bench pressing etc etc etc. HAVE.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:52 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Lol what fresh idiocy is this?

Your original point was questing why we should accept Superman lifting the mass of the Earth.

Whilst my reply said because he actually lifted the Earth, if we change it to 'because he actually lifted the mass of the Earth', the point remains the same.

You attempting to hide behind semantics is rather quite sad at this point.

The Crux of my argument, is that in Superman's case, he actually did what the comic said he did. He benched that weight.

Cho....did not break his moon.

My hastily typed out reply, does not subtract from that. The comic gave numbers...and said he actually did it.

Cho's comic gave numbers....but he didn't actually do it.

@Carver: the statement also includes:. You HAVE been bench pressing etc etc etc. HAVE.
Sign.... The subject is the weight of the earth. You rely on a statement..... The earth never moved.... In order for Superman to get credit for benching the earth..... He has to bench the earth itself. You are making yourself look foolish by relying on a machine and a statement. But you don't see that do you? No... You don't. Protect superman at all costs.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:00 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
Sign.... The subject is the weight of the earth. You rely on a statement..... The earth never moved.... In order for Superman to get credit for benching the earth..... He has to bench the earth itself. You are making yourself look foolish by relying on a machine and a statement. But you don't see that do you? No... You don't. Protect superman at all costs.

He benched it's weight. It's like me saying I can bench my own weight. Does that mean I am sitting on the bar, lifting myself? No.

Am I allowed to tell people, hey, I can benchpress 1 DS?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:03 PM
-K-M-

erm I can't believe this is a debate

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:05 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

words+picture show the mass=earth's mass. check
superman lefted said mass. check

superman did not lift the earth because i don't like and believe the pictures. check and double check.

laughing out loud

so f'n stupid it defies description.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:07 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

He benched it's weight. It's like me saying I can bench my own weight. Does that mean I am sitting on the bar, lifting myself? No.

Am I allowed to tell people, hey, I can benchpress 1 DS?
It's a statement. Superman never benched the earth. For all we know he could have benched up to the earths weight in 5 days added together. It's that scientist words you are taking, not an actual event. Hulk hit something and superman was on a matching pushing. Was the objects in question destroyed or moved? No.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:13 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

In the same comic, Bizarro punched Doomsday so hard he exploded. Let's see if you accept it.

Anyways, Hulk has always been shown to control energy which includes the energy directed from his punch. He didn't want to destroy the moon, so it didn't happen. Cho has also been shown capabilities of doing the same thing when it comes to energy and the flow of what he wants to destroy. Amazing showing for Cho. No Herald can exceed this.

That was Bizarro Doomsday. Hence why Doomsday gave Bizarro the power to heal everyone rather than killing everyone.
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO! Really Abhil?? I mean Really??? Just stop.

Why stop? Is it somehow less impressive?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:15 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

superman did not lift the earth because i don't like and believe the pictures. check and double check.

laughing out loud

Superman NEVER benched the earth. It was a statement from a scientist. Only a total idiot would give superman credit for lifting the earth when the earth never moved. Oh wait!!! It's you.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:17 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
It's a statement. Superman never benched the earth. For all we know he could have benched up to the earths weight in 5 days added together. It's that scientist words you are taking, not an actual event. Hulk hit something and superman was on a matching pushing. Was the objects in question destroyed or moved? No.

Except her words were: if it were possible to put the Earth on a scale, it would weigh XYZ tons. You've been benchpressing THAT (emphasis mine) for five days.

What is the 'that?'. 'That', refers to the tonnage she had just named.

So no, it wasn't cumulative.

And whilst it was her words, spoiler alert: she doesn't exist. The writer does. And the writer wrote that Supes HAD been benching it.

TChalla doesn't exist either. The writer however,does. And he wrote that Hulk was GOING TO break the moon.

See the difference?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:18 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JBL
Superman NEVER benched the earth. It was a statement from a scientist. Only a total idiot would give superman credit for lifting the earth when the earth never moved. Oh wait!!! It's you.

But here it's also Black Panther's word that Cho was creating an earthquake on Richter 123. You have no issues accepting that.

I'm curious what you will say or how you will dodge it.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:21 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Except her words were: if it were possible to put the Earth on a scale, it would weigh XYZ tons. You've been benchpressing THAT (emphasis mine) for five days.

What is the 'that?'. 'That', refers to the tonnage she had just named.

So no, it wasn't cumulative.

And whilst it was her words, spoiler alert: she doesn't exist. The writer does. And the writer wrote that Supes HAD been benching it.

TChalla doesn't exist either. The writer however,does. And he wrote that Hulk was GOING TO break the moon.

See the difference?
What's the difference. The writer said that flash got those people out that city in just under light speed. They also said that gladiator can collapse stars with his bare hands, tear black holes apart with his bare hands and that superman and CM are dead equal in strength, but you superman fans don't want to hear that. It's hyperbole when it's not superman. How about that planet gladiator destroyed?? Writers said it was a world, Superman fans called it a ... And I quote... A small planet... A big rock.. etc. Shall I go on? Ok I will. Hyperion hold back those universes, Superman fans brought up balloons and everything under the sun to place it under superman feats. Shall I go on?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:34 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by abhilegend
But here it's also Black Panther's word that Cho was creating an earthquake on Richter 123. You have no issues accepting that.

I'm curious what you will say or how you will dodge it.
When did I say I accept it?? I said, why superman fans reject it and take the superman one when the earth never got benched. Stick with the Subject.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:37 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by -K-M-
erm I can't believe this is a debate
'Debating'

This reminds me of the time I argued that since Earth can't sustain the weight of the Universe, Hyperion couldn't have overpowered a Universe's worth of weight by palming the Earth. Tanks/balloons analogies and all.

Good times.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:38 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
What's the difference. The writer said that flash got those people out that city in just under light speed. They also said that gladiator can collapse stars with his bare hands, tear black holes apart with his bare hands and that superman and CM are dead equal in strength, but you superman fans don't want to hear that. It's hyperbole when it's not superman. How about that planet gladiator destroyed?? Writers said it was a world, Superman fans called it a ... And I quote... A small planet... A big rock.. etc. Shall I go on? Ok I will. Hyperion hold back those universes, Superman fans brought up balloons and everything under the sun to place it under superman feats. Shall I go on?

Yup, and also gave cold hard numbers as to how long the entire rescue took,how many people he saved,the distance he carried them etc. But good list of examples. Let's look at them.

Were they, or weren't the Koreans evacuated? Y/N?

Did Gladiator destroy that planet? Y/N?

Did Hyperion hold back the worlds (not universes, btw) until they broke? Y/N?

Did Cho break the moon? Y/N?

Shall I go on?

Were your answers all the same? Which one was different?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:43 PM
carver9

Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Where was it shown to be earth mass though? We only have a statement.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote