KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk

Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk
Started by: TheHulkster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol at this cluster phuck. Saint stop beating your head against the wall

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:46 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yup, and also gave cold hard numbers as to how long the entire rescue took,how many people he saved,the distance he carried them etc. But good list of examples. Let's look at them.

Were they, or weren't the Koreans evacuated? Y/N?

Did Gladiator destroy that planet? Y/N?

Did Hyperion hold back the worlds (not universes, btw) until they broke? Y/N?

Did Cho break the moon? Y/N?

Shall I go on?

Were your answers all the same? Which one was different?
Add in if superman benched the earth.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:49 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol at this cluster phuck. Saint stop beating your head against the wall
Go worship superman. Better yet, answer carvers question about mass being shown. You ran here running your mouth, now show superman benching the actual earth. If you cannot. Then shut up.

Last edited by JBL on Sep 28th, 2017 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:50 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Where was it shown to be earth mass though? We only have a statement.

So you want a literal weight with the word 'mass of Earth' written on it?

Scientist lady does not exist IRL. The writer does. And he wrote that Superman benched the mass of Earth for five days.

I am starting to think you and JBl don't know what mass means. It doesn't mean the actual physical EARTH. It's what people erroneously call 'weight'.

If you say I have a weight of 180 lbs, that's actually wrong. I have a mass of 180lbs.

@JBL: we are actually shown Superman lifting the mass though. Unless you think his 'hnnnngh' noise was him farting or something.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

So you want a literal weight with the word 'mass of Earth' written on it?

Scientist lady does not exist IRL. The writer does. And he wrote that Superman benched the mass of Earth for five days.

I am starting to think you and JBl don't know what mass means. It doesn't mean the actual physical EARTH. It's what people erroneously call 'weight'.

If you say I have a weight of 180 lbs, that's actually wrong. I have a mass of 180lbs.

@JBL: we are actually shown Superman lifting the mass though. Unless you think his 'hnnnngh' noise was him farting or something.
Here we go again.... Show us superman lifting the earths weight or the earth itself. You cannot. Stop hiding behind statements.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:06 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JBL
When did I say I accept it?? I said, why superman fans reject it and take the superman one when the earth never got benched. Stick with the Subject.

So you don't accept Cho's showing?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:06 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I'm confused so your saying supermans's earth mass bench press didn't happen as can't trust statements but cho's rictor statement is fact even though he didn't even crack the moon?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:08 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
Here we go again.... Show us superman lifting the earths weight or the earth itself. You cannot. Stop hiding behind statements.

He's actually doing it though.....the scene in question shows him in the middle of the lift (and by lift, I mean the whole exercise).

He's straining, his words are indicating he's under strain.....he's actually lifting it.

And has been, by the time we see him, for the past five days.
Your argument is like saying 'show us the mutated genes which show Storm being able to control the weather..... without that, stop hiding behind statements that she's a mutant'.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by abhilegend
So you don't accept Cho's showing?
do you? Anyway, you seem to at sometimes make sense. Do me a favor Abhil. Post the scan of gladiator and Surfer locked in combat where the writer states that cosmic energy is coming from both.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:11 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

He's actually doing it though.....the scene in question shows him in the middle of the lift (and by lift, I mean the whole exercise).

He's straining, his words are indicating he's under strain.....he's actually lifting it.

And has been, by the time we see him, for the past five days.
Your argument is like saying 'show us the mutated genes which show Storm being able to control the weather..... without that, stop hiding behind statements that she's a mutant'.
So superman straining means he's benching the earths weight? Got it. Thanks.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:16 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JBL
do you? Anyway, you seem to at sometimes make sense. Do me a favor Abhil. Post the scan of gladiator and Surfer locked in combat where the writer states that cosmic energy is coming from both.

What for? They were alternate reality characters.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:21 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
So superman straining means he's benching the earths weight? Got it. Thanks.

You're welcome.

It's not just that,obv. There's also the writer telling us that he's been doing it for the past five days, without stopping, without sun too thumb up

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:22 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

What for? They were alternate reality characters.
Do like I asked.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:31 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Re: Who has hit harder?Cho Hulk

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Cho Hulk causes greater than 123 on rictor scale by pounding moon. With the amount of energy release by this according to this guy:

https://www.quora.com/How-strong-is...ter-scale-quake

Who has matched or exceeded with their fists?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gMUkiru0...00/038_0018.jpg

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:35 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JBL
Do like I asked.

Huh? Am I missing something here?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:38 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Huh? Am I missing something here?
I asked you to post a scan for me. That's all.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:44 PM
DarkSaint85

Post proof that the X-men have mutated genes.

All of them.

And not just statements saying they're mutants, either. I want to see scans of their DNA sequences.

No hiding behind statements now.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:45 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Post proof that the X-men have mutated genes.

All of them.

And not just statements saying they're mutants, either. I want to see scans of their DNA sequences.

No hiding behind statements now.
Why? They are mutants with powers that they use and we can see them use those powers. Now show superman benching the actual earth, not a statement with no proof other than a machine. It's just like you playing your video game and beating other soldiers in modern warfare. Now get a machine gun and go Rob a bank and see what happen. Rob the actual bank instead of robbing one on a game ( machine) then I'll call you a bank robber.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:55 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by JBL
Why? They are mutants with powers that they use and we can see them use those powers. Now show superman benching the actual earth, not a statement with no proof other than a machine. It's just like you playing your video game and beating other soldiers in modern warfare. Now get a machine gun and go Rob a bank and see what happen. Rob the actual bank instead of robbing one on a game ( machine) then I'll call you a bank robber.

Do like I asked.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:06 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Not sure what the feat is, though?

Not breaking the moon? That's what happened.

Going over 100on the Richter scale? That didn't happen.

The only good feat here is durability, for Marvel's Moon.
thumb up yes

Marvel's moon is now confirmed to be more durable than DC's moon.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:14 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote