KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?

Howw much time do you spend online?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Less than 1 hour 0 0%
1-2 hours and I'm fine with that 1 7.69%
1-2 hours my God, that much 1 7.69%
2-3 hours and I'm fine with that 1 7.69%
2-3 hours my God, that much 0 0%
3-4 hours and I'm fine with that 0 0%
3-4 hours my God, that much 0 0%
More than 4 hours 3 23.08%
I post from work a lot so I have a good excuse. 6 46.15%
I post on average 80+ posts on this site alone and I have e-respect! 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure hour-wise, but I do think I spent too much time online, as I know I could be doing something better like reading a book.

Surtur sure is #triggered, imo, he has a hardon against you. Your presence on KMC alone seems to #trigger him now

Ah, so Rob feigns ignorance too. Gotcha.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ignorance bout?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh lordy, that is hilarious.

The purpose of the thread Rob, ignorance about the fact this is a desperate trolling attempt.

Or am I wrong and you aren't ignorant to that? Feel free to just respond with a "triggered" comment.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You're clearly #triggered by this thread, that can't be denied, just look how you're acting in here.

Try this, log out for a few hours and calm yourself. Then come back here and re-read what you posted with a clear head. You'll see.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're clearly #triggered by this thread, that can't be denied, just look how you're acting in here.

Try this, log out for a few hours and calm yourself. Then come back here and re-read what you posted with a clear head. You'll see.

Okay, so yeah ignorance. Thought so.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 09:16 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?

Not sure hour-wise, but I do think I spent too much time online, as I know I could be doing something better like reading a book.

Surtur sure is #triggered, imo, he has a hardon against you. Your presence on KMC alone seems to #trigger him now
Sadly he does, I'm not saying much because I want to keep my status as a reasonable person Rob.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:07 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Steve, just grow a sac.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 12:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Sadly he does, I'm not saying much because I want to keep my status as a reasonable person Rob.

I don't think any reasonable person would call you unreasonable, Steve. Weird.

In fact, you might be in the top three most reasonable people on KMC, if we're being honest.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

In fact, you might be in the top three most reasonable people on KMC, if we're being honest.

Lmao. The entire thread was worth it for this post. That is solid gold.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:24 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
(please log in to view the image) The entire thread was worth it for this post. That is solid gold.

finally found that special #trigger you were seeking?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Re: Re: Re: Re: How much time a day do you spend online for recreation in a day?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

I have to admit if Steve is on Robs "top 3 most reasonable people" list I am curious who some of the others on that list are lol. It'll be Quan and Bash or something.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

No trigger, Rob made a legitimately funny post.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:31 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

coz quan and robtard are really good friends. it is known. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:32 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Quan is probably Rob's sock....or vice versa.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

coz quan and robtard are really good friends. it is known. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well no it had nothing to do with friends, I figured going with the theme of Steve being on the list I'd go with the other two people who it would be utterly hilarious to find on a "reasonable people" list.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:36 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks Rob I guess I might be

Indeed he has Bash. Indeed he has.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:37 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are there anymore internet friends you want to give props to Steve?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:38 PM
Flyattractor

Just who is Stevie a SOCK for?

THAT IS THE REAL QUESTION!?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I suspect since quan has recently been #triggering him, Surt automatically assumes quan and I are in cahoots or something. Weird.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Thanks Rob I guess I might be

You don't have to thank people in speaking the truth, Steve. But you're welcome regardless thumb up

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 04:43 PM