KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS

Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
*licking carver's lips*

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by abhilegend
I get your point about pre crisis. I disagree on rebirth Hal being amped though, he WAS changing in willpower but he stopped the change and is back to flesh and bone since Kyle pulled him out of Emerald Space.

It'd be arbitrary to call it an amp when the very Comic made it clear its not an amp.

Ok. I agree to disagree. But I do apologize, I can not allow the feats when Hal had the Gauntlet (obviously I know) and when he had Transcended (energy form). The Gap in power is to great, a GL should not be able to fight of Zero Hour Parallax, there is little to justify the fact.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:17 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by carver9
Since teams are allowed, will something be sent out advising who is on who's team?

No. I will not let you know who is teaming up with who.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:18 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Carver I know you're not ashamed of our partnership, but the world is not ready for us

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:20 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I really picked the wrong day to for overtime.

We also have people that signed up but have not replied in this thread for a while. Also, can someone answer Damborgson question please.

Have some patience. we just got the draft done. I will create a topic. Closed. ask to have it pinned. It will contain the updated rules. I will also send a pm to all participants to know if they are in or not. Ill keep you updated in the incoming days.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:21 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by "Id"
No. I will not let you know who is teaming up with who.
will teammates be starting in different locations?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:22 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by deathslash
will teammates be starting in different locations?

Yes completely randomized. Shouldnt be a problem for you with Elite High Herald Tiers.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:23 PM
DarkSaint85

Yeah, we're all randomized., I assume at least X miles away from the next person.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:23 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I'll alphabetize our current poster/character list by poster handle so Id can work with it easier using simple copy/paste etcetera:

Abhilegend - Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Bentley - Kang, minus his ship
Bluewaterrider - Wonder Woman (post-COIE to 2009)
Carver - Zoom
Damborgson - Thor Odinson
DarkSaint - Wally West Flash
Deathslash - Darth Sidious
Digi - Exiles' Mimic
Face - Quasar
JBL - Superman
Leonidas - Zatanna
LordOfBrooklyn - Silver Surfer
Martian-Mind - Martian Manhunter
Philosophia - Energy Superman
RealityWarper - Elixir
ShadowFyre - Godzilla
SinIAm - Snowbird
Smurph - Shaman Nate Grey
Stoic - Invincible
Supermutant - Dr. Doom
TethAdamtheRock - Hyperion

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:29 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

. Also, can someone answer Damborgson question please.

What did he ask?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:29 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by "Id"
Ok. I agree to disagree. But I do apologize, I can not allow the feats when Hal had the Gauntlet (obviously I know) and when he had Transcended (energy form). The Gap in power is to great, a GL should not be able to fight of Zero Hour Parallax, there is little to justify the fact.

I'm not using his gauntlet feats. Just his regular GL feats with a GL ring.

Is that OK?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:32 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

no, cheater.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:39 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I am sending PM to the other members that have not said much to know if they are going to participate or not.

Originally posted by abhilegend
I'm not using his gauntlet feats. Just his regular GL feats with a GL ring.

Is that OK?

Kool.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:43 PM
DarkSaint85

Personally, I don't think there's an issue, unless the gauntlet changed Hal irreversibly.

Otherwise, why not allow it, right?

Edit: ninjad

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:43 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Damborgson
So you can get knocked off the arena, but as long you're back within two seconds its not an elimination, okay.
thumb up

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:49 PM
bluewaterrider

I'll alphabetize and re-order our current poster/character list by comic character so Id can work with it easier using simple copy/paste etcetera.

Note that to reproduce the list you can also "quote" me as if you were going to respond to me, but then simply delete the commands that appear before and after the list.

The original form of this list can be found on page 18 of this thread.

Darth Sidious - Deathslash

Dr. Doom - Supermutant

Elixir - RealityWarper

Energy Superman - Philosophia

Godzilla - ShadowFyre

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) - Abhilegend

Hyperion - TethAdamTheRock

Invincible - Stoic

Kang, minus his ship - Bentley

Martian Manhunter - Martian_Mind

Mimic (Exiles) - Digi

Quasar - Facee

Shaman Nate Grey - Smurph

Silver Surfer - LordOfBrooklyn

Snowbird - SinIAm

Superman - JBL

Thor Odinson - Damborgson

Wally West Flash - DarkSaint

Wonder Woman (post-Crisis) - Bluewaterrider

Zoom - Carver

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:39 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Poor Bentley

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 09:00 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I will admit....there are some..... underpowered characters on that list compared to Superman and GL and Surfer/Thor.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 09:16 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I will admit....there are some..... underpowered characters on that list compared to Superman and GL and Surfer/Thor.

It's better never missing your target with a Desert Eagle than always missing it with a Bazooka.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 09:51 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Well Bentley needs to learn that Kang is a nobody so its a good lesson. Digi will probably just teleport peoples penises off or some such shenanigans. Everyone else is more or less cool

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 09:53 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote