KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS

Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
gotta keep up carver.... doesn't say a dome, though it says so in an earlier post so i assume its still domed.

Wow!!! Didn't see these changes. Don't be on KMC as much as I used too. With the ring being this big, there's no need for a dome...

It's not in his post. Hope he removed it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:33 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

doesn't matter either way--dome just keeps bfr definitive. it would likely be at the top of the atmosphere anyway and not come into play. /shrug

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:44 PM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I don't like the idea of people teaming up. I prefer a free for all where anyone can win.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:01 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

thumb up

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:13 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I think everyone should team up against Dark and then when he is out everyone else can call it a draw and everyone wins (except dark)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:24 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Not my fault you were too slow to draft Sasquatch.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:29 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Keep in mind If you are working in teams the auto shields apply to drafted character. No to the team.

Example: GL Hal can come in with sheilds on, but Superbuddy Superman will not. GL Hal would have to shield him after the bell.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:54 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Regarding the Lanterns: Forum Rules.
Pre-Crisis are invalid.
Post-Crisis feats are valid.
For Hal thats is a nice chunk of feats with the use of his ring. This goes without saying his recent Energy Form triggered by by gauntlet is not allowed as it is considered an amp.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:02 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

The Arena is 4,000 sq mi. There is an invisible dome of 6,000 miles from the ground, covering the Arena. Falling off the Arena itself is not a lost. Leaving the Arena and Dome is considered self BFR and A loss. Those forced out, and not able to return in under 2 seconds are considered out.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:04 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

So you can get knocked off the arena, but as long you're back within two seconds its not an elimination, okay.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:07 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Edit

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:11 PM
DarkSaint85

Digi, we'll get them thumb up. Good double bluff.

Or is it a triple bluff?

I'm fully expecting all the House of El (abhi, Lob, Phildo et Al) combining, and the Thor Corps banding.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:28 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Digi, we'll get them thumb up. Good double bluff.

Or is it a triple bluff?

I'm fully expecting all the House of El (abhi, Lob, Phildo et Al) combining, and the Thor Corps banding.

I went ahead and deleted my post for additional confusion. Now they don't know what you're replying to. Quadruple bluff ftw.

I would've enjoyed an Odinson/Jane/BRB team-up, simply for thematic reasons. I'd have dropped my pick just to join. Alas.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:32 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by "Id"
Regarding the Lanterns: Forum Rules.
Pre-Crisis are invalid.
Post-Crisis feats are valid.
For Hal thats is a nice chunk of feats with the use of his ring. This goes without saying his recent Energy Form triggered by by gauntlet is not allowed as it is considered an amp.

As per forum rules? Where is pre crisis supposed to be invalid? Legit curious.

Also Hal discarded the extra energies from gauntlet and has a regular ring only. It's not an amp now.

Last edited by abhilegend on Oct 4th, 2017 at 06:43 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:37 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Don't hold it against me sad

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:41 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by abhilegend
As per forum rules? Where is pre crisis supposed to be invalid? Legit curious.

Also Hal discarded the extra energies from gauntlet and has a regular ring only. It's not an amp now.

Character Ruling & Guideline Thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t577880.html
Green Lanterns:

Pre-Crisis: Anything up until (and during) COIE.

Post-Crisis: Anything from the inception of the character up until Flashpoint, due to the lack of a proper reboot post COIE.

DCNU: This includes everything from the new universe, and anything that took place after the start of Green Lantern: Rebirth. So basically whatever happened after Geoff Johns came on board.

The Gauntlet Triggered a change. Its something new and not normal to Hal. For the purpose of this tournament it is considered an amp, and its feats are invalid.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:51 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Green Lanterns:

Post-Crisis: Anything from the inception of the character up until Flashpoint, due to the lack of a proper reboot post COIE.

DCNU: This includes everything from the new universe, and anything that took place after the start of Green Lantern: Rebirth. So basically whatever happened after Geoff Johns came on board.

The Gauntlet Triggered a change. Its something new and not normal to Hal. For the purpose of this tournament it is considered an amp, and its feats are invalid.

lol, I actually wrote that personally, funnily enough.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Since teams are allowed, will something be sent out advising who is on who's team?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:02 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Green Lanterns:

I get your point about pre crisis. I disagree on rebirth Hal being amped though, he WAS changing in willpower but he stopped the change and is back to flesh and bone since Kyle pulled him out of Emerald Space.

It'd be arbitrary to call it an amp when the very Comic made it clear its not an amp.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:03 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

We also have people that signed up but have not replied in this thread for a while. Also, can someone answer Damborgson question please.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:04 PM