KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS

Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

So, when are we kicking off?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 10:37 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
So, when are we kicking off?

Very soon. I am getting some confirmation from a few members. We got the tedious part out of the way.

1) I am hoping to have the topic up between tomorrow and Friday.
2) And I will begin to request your posts be sent to me.

Once I have the posts I will resubmit them.
Kickback read what other members came up with.
eek!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 10:47 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Well Bentley needs to learn that Kang is a nobody so its a good lesson. Digi will probably just teleport peoples penises off or some such shenanigans. Everyone else is more or less cool

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 01:08 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lobo, pre nu52.

And if that's already picked, Ray Terrill. 99.9% certain no one would pick him.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 01:30 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

So how are we handling Superman? His new fusion dance makes him trans honestly. If so a certain version, post crisis or new 52, should be picked.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 04:08 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Coward. I'm happy for Supes to have access to any and all feats, including pre-crisis.

For the sake of fairness, though, I'm using Pre-Flashpoint, Post-Crisis J'onn. Just so you all know thumb up

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 06:15 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I'm using a mix of Kingdom Come and fanfic Flash.

Spoiler alert: there's a LOT of kissing.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 06:20 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Coward. I'm happy for Supes to have access to any and all feats, including pre-crisis.

For the sake of fairness, though, I'm using Pre-Flashpoint, Post-Crisis J'onn. Just so you all know thumb up

Dont worry, I'm only asking for people who have a chance of winning anyway. thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 07:05 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Guys, us in control means CIS is of-......

Oh. Yeah.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 07:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I'll alphabetize and re-order our current poster/character list by comic character so Id can work with it easier using simple copy/paste etcetera.

Note that to reproduce the list you can also "quote" me as if you were going to respond to me, but then simply delete the commands that appear before and after the list.

The original form of this list can be found on page 18 of this thread.

Darth Sidious - Deathslash

Dr. Doom - Supermutant

Elixir - RealityWarper

Energy Superman - Philosophia

Godzilla - ShadowFyre

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) - Abhilegend

Hyperion - TethAdamTheRock

Invincible - Stoic

Kang, minus his ship - Bentley

Martian Manhunter - Martian_Mind

Mimic (Exiles) - Digi

Quasar - Facee

Shaman Nate Grey - Smurph

Silver Surfer - LordOfBrooklyn

Snowbird - SinIAm

Superman - JBL

Thor Odinson - Damborgson

Wally West Flash - DarkSaint

Wonder Woman (post-Crisis) - Bluewaterrider

Zoom - Carver

Leo has Zatanna,and celey has Loki.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 07:49 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Damborgson
So how are we handling Superman? His new fusion dance makes him trans honestly. If so a certain version, post crisis or new 52, should be picked.
Some would disagree with you, but I agree.

On the other hand, JBL is incompetent, so I don't think it matters.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:25 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

He is trans

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:55 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Golden opportunity here for JBL to draft Cap Marvel, then show how he was equal to Superman......

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:07 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Philosophía
Some would disagree with you, but I agree.

On the other hand, JBL is incompetent, so I don't think it matters.

I'm honestly thinking JBL will have Superman lose purposely to show how weak he is.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:42 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

or he'll simply no show like every other time in the past when he's been challenged to a bz. either way he'll be happy that he kept superman from someone else. lol

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:46 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He is the carver we deserve but don't need.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:59 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 12:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

My write-up is done.
May they who die, die well.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 12:15 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Well, it's easy when your character can just move fast and punch.

I haven't even started on mine.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 12:20 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I can also kick, really fast.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 12:22 PM