KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thanos

Who dies?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Worldbreaker Hulk 8 57.14%
Thanos 6 42.86%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thanos
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
The Annihilus Hulk fought was weaker than the one Thanos fought as it stated in the book his power was growing greater over time. Hulk did no real damage at all to Annihilus, the bug was never in danger.


Scan where it states his powers were growing. I seen the word "evolving". Maybe you seen something I didn't see.


__________________


On ignore list: Darksaint

Last edited by carver9 on Sep 30th, 2017 at 09:19 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 09:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
In all fairness he was able to damage Annihilhulk's carapace. It said so in the book bro. Personally, I think that Thanos would kill every Hulk up until WB Hulk, as he was written above the likes of guys like Thor, Gladiator, Hercules, Savage Hulk, Silver Surfer, and the rest of that tier. He's the villain that all of the heroes have to band together to stop.


Starlin himself mentioned that Indestructible Hulk was a fight for Thanos. Nevermind the more powerful Hulks.


__________________


On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 09:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Gender: Male
Location: United States, New Jersey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Again you seem to be ignoring the fact the Annihilus Hulk fought was weaker than the one Thanos battled. So using that Annihilus as a measuring stick is completely wrong.


I agree with you. Would you say that he was strong enough to destroy a large world as a side effect of a collision with himself? Just before his death which was well after his confrontation with Thanos, he used concussive blasts to kill the Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Thor, and several other heroes, but never did he physically come close to one shot killing planets like bursting balloons. The blasts sent down hit Thanos as well, and while they did not kill him, they left him hurt. WB Hulk was unfazed by the collision and actually grew stronger, as we see him later in giant form.

Comparatively speaking going solely on feats, the gap in power still seems pretty large.


__________________

Last edited by Stoic on Sep 30th, 2017 at 09:20 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 09:18 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Pulling ALL The Strings

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
It's Dr Strange Sorcerer Supreme 50.

(please log in to view the image)
laughing out loud

I hope to god the Superman watermarks were already there when you found this scan.

...


__________________


Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 10:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
___________

Gender: Male
Location:

I just noticed that and I can't stop laughing.

That's a tramp stamp for Hulk fans, courtesy of the K-clan.


__________________

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 10:43 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Reborn

Gender: Male
Location: Fortress of Solitude

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud

I hope to god the Superman watermarks were already there when you found this scan.

...

embarrasment

Yes, they were already there.


__________________

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 03:34 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Scan where it states his powers were growing. I seen the word "evolving". Maybe you seen something I didn't see.
he talk about Annihilus power evolving, wtf do you think he means. Surely you’re not that stupid.


__________________

Sig by top guy One Angry Scot
Ignore list is for pussies and cowards

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 05:58 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
I agree with you. Would you say that he was strong enough to destroy a large world as a side effect of a collision with himself? Just before his death which was well after his confrontation with Thanos, he used concussive blasts to kill the Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Thor, and several other heroes, but never did he physically come close to one shot killing planets like bursting balloons. The blasts sent down hit Thanos as well, and while they did not kill him, they left him hurt. WB Hulk was unfazed by the collision and actually grew stronger, as we see him later in giant form.

Comparatively speaking going solely on feats, the gap in power still seems pretty large.
The blasts that killed the heroes were described at concentrated planet destroying blasts. You’re forgetting the same blasts/power killed Galactus and Celestials.


__________________

Sig by top guy One Angry Scot
Ignore list is for pussies and cowards

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 06:34 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Gender: Male
Location: United States, New Jersey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
The blasts that killed the heroes were described at concentrated planet destroying blasts. You’re forgetting the same blasts/power killed Galactus and Celestials.


Those particular blasts did not destroy the planet that the heroes were on. I think that with enough of them they would reduce a planet to boulders, but the Hulk was one shot killing more than just one planet with shock waves alone. I'm not the only one that made mention of his destructive power. What Thanos did recently while fighting Thane eclipses anything that Anni physically did up until he fought Thanos, and I still think that blowing up a planet, moon, race of mindless ones, Bi-beast and the gang, and whatever else may have been affected is greater than flying through a smaller planet to destroy it and failing to wipe Nebula out of existence with the residual power output. It really isn't about anything other than what I saw on panel in comparison.

Thane possesses at least a portion of the Phoenix Force if not all, but the scope of his control over the power is in question.

Celestials, and Galactus have been hurt or scarred by herald level beings, beings that would be wiped out by far less power than what we are talking about. You see, I'd be far less convinced that the Hulk was actually up to galaxy wide destruction levels if hard numbers weren't given in the stories dialog, but we have him beating up on what was said to be Savage Hulk level beings amplified 1000X their base, only to become far stronger when nothing was at stake. Anni never once showed this kind of physical power in any confrontation that he was in on panel.

Going back to how he was evolving which in my eyes meant that he was becoming stronger yet was damaged by the Savage Hulk. How much stronger did he grow? He'd have to have become at the very least 900X more powerful than he was when he fought Savage Hulk to actually be able to contend.

If Anni's power worked anything like the Hulk's due to rage, he would still be unable to ramp up at the speed that this particular Hulk was shown to be able to do. Power is power, I don't care if it's coming from a Celestial, the Inbetweener, Galactus, or and unleashed Hulk. The Hulk was doing things that Space Gods do when they collide.


__________________

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 07:12 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Those particular blasts did not destroy the planet that the heroes were on. I think that with enough of them they would reduce a planet to boulders, but the Hulk was one shot killing more than just one planet with shock waves alone. I'm not the only one that made mention of his destructive power. What Thanos did recently while fighting Thane eclipses anything that Anni physically did up until he fought Thanos, and I still think that blowing up a planet, moon, race of mindless ones, Bi-beast and the gang, and whatever else may have been affected is greater than flying through a smaller planet to destroy it and failing to wipe Nebula out of existence with the residual power output. It really isn't about anything other than what I saw on panel in comparison.

Thane possesses at least a portion of the Phoenix Force if not all, but the scope of his control over the power is in question.

Celestials, and Galactus have been hurt or scarred by herald level beings, beings that would be wiped out by far less power than what we are talking about. You see, I'd be far less convinced that the Hulk was actually up to galaxy wide destruction levels if hard numbers weren't given in the stories dialog, but we have him beating up on what was said to be Savage Hulk level beings amplified 1000X their base, only to become far stronger when nothing was at stake. Anni never once showed this kind of physical power in any confrontation that he was in on panel.

Going back to how he was evolving which in my eyes meant that he was becoming stronger yet was damaged by the Savage Hulk. How much stronger did he grow? He'd have to have become at the very least 900X more powerful than he was when he fought Savage Hulk to actually be able to contend.

If Anni's power worked anything like the Hulk's due to rage, he would still be unable to ramp up at the speed that this particular Hulk was shown to be able to do. Power is power, I don't care if it's coming from a Celestial, the Inbetweener, Galactus, or and unleashed Hulk. The Hulk was doing things that Space Gods do when they collide.


The blasts weren’t meant to desytroy the planet, they was concentrated on just the heroes. It says on panel that Annihilus was bringing planet destroying power to that battle. Paks number don’t mean shit, as recently proven in his Richter scale moon punching BS.

Herald lvl guys have hurt Galactus and Celestials...and? They wasn’t just hurt they was outright destroyed. You seem to be hung up on numbers and OMGZ collateral damage.

Thanos fought Annihilus a good while after Hulk did. Gladiator fought Annihilus after a Hulk did too, so he was stronger than when he fought Hulk. Again Paks numbers are bs.

Sentry and Genis were destroying planets in the microverse and they ain’t no “space gods”


__________________

Sig by top guy One Angry Scot
Ignore list is for pussies and cowards

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 01:50 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Prince of all Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud

I hope to god the Superman watermarks were already there when you found this scan.

...


It's biensalsa's.

He has an entire gallery of scans tainted by that Superman filth, btw. Some say it's the only way salsa can enjoy Marvel comics. Others suggest it keeps his cock hard during prolonged fapping sessions.

I think it's safe to say that abhi slept with him.


__________________

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 01:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TethAdamTheRock
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Stalemate or thanos edges him out

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 03:11 PM
TethAdamTheRock is currently offline Click here to Send TethAdamTheRock a Private Message Find more posts by TethAdamTheRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Stalemate or thanos edges him out


Huh?
This is spite. Hulk would kill Thanos with his pinky. Thanos couldn't harm Hulk in the least.


__________________
"Such fragile lifeformses."

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 04:02 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Gender: Male
Location: United States, New Jersey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
The blasts weren’t meant to desytroy the planet, they was concentrated on just the heroes. It says on panel that Annihilus was bringing planet destroying power to that battle. Paks number don’t mean shit, as recently proven in his Richter scale moon punching BS.

Herald lvl guys have hurt Galactus and Celestials...and? They wasn’t just hurt they was outright destroyed. You seem to be hung up on numbers and OMGZ collateral damage.

Thanos fought Annihilus a good while after Hulk did. Gladiator fought Annihilus after a Hulk did too, so he was stronger than when he fought Hulk. Again Paks numbers are bs.

Sentry and Genis were destroying planets in the microverse and they ain’t no “space gods”


So what are you saying? Should we just disregard the destructive yield that the Hulk did in the Dark Dimension and make it seem as if he was in the herald level weight class? One punch didn't just casually destroy more than a planet, it wiped out an entire race of Mindless Ones, and herald level characters as if they were dust. One punch. Anni and Thanos weren't throwing around that kind of power. We can't simply ignore the numbers written in a comic because we don't like them, because tomorrow Thanos or Might Mouse could be written up to those levels. They're all fictional characters which means that anything written should be taken at face value especially if it is written dialog. I understand that many characters hype themselves up and that you could disregard that type of thing, but when the writer gives a hard figure, it shouldn't be brushed off. The numbers are admissible.

Collateral damage isn't something that can be ignored either, because it shows the amount of power that is being thrown around. The idea was that a character doesn't have to be a labeled Space God to be able to put out power on the level that a Space God has in the past. If any other character is said to put out damage, no one questions it. Superman benched the weight of the Earth for days, and how many people got in line to nullify the feat simply because we never actually saw him benching the Earth? It was regarded as a feat for Superman, which I accepted. Cho put out that amount of energy, and no matter how goofy it seems, it's canon.

I have yet to see Anni put out the amount of power that WB Hulk did. To say that he was capable of physically doing so requires proof that was never on panel. On top of everything, the Hulk had the power to ramp up instantly. Anni did not. Anni evolved to a specific degree, but never did he appear capable of one shot killing a planet by punching. Weren't the concussive blasts being shot off by a group of ships that orbited the planet? There's a difference here. The Hulk used no instruments, and casually destroyed more than just a planet as a side effect of a punch. One punch.


__________________

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 04:25 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Gender: Male
Location: United States, New Jersey

Couldn't edit my post above. What I was trying to say is that a character does not have to be labeled a Space God in order to put up numbers that a Space God has. This isn't anything new in comics.

Power is power. Wiped out by Galactus, and turned to dust, or wiped out by the Hulk and turned to dust. The only difference is title, and preconceived static tiers.


__________________

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 04:30 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 04:06 AM.
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thanos

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.