KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cambridgeport School Librarian Rejects Melanias Dr. Seuss Book Donation Cause Racism

Cambridgeport School Librarian Rejects Melanias Dr. Seuss Book Donation Cause Racism
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Pretendland is fun, especially if you love playing the victim

Lol so wait, are you going to go on record and say I haven't been called a nazi by one of your pals?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Raisen
anti fa almost isn't worth mentioning. so pathetic and weak.

Oh shit, you done did it now, Rais

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob why is any thread showing liberal stupidity deemed "meh" and you won't post on topic about it, but you expect us to post and show interest on any topic you deem stupid from the other side.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:26 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but, did you see the latest video with Steven Crowder? They infiltrated part of Antifa. These people were talking about luring people back to their cars. The cars that they openly say contain knives and guns, including sawed off shotguns.

They immediately present the footage they got to the cops, who appreciate it. The media on the scene(ABC) just walks away from the story, doesn't want anything to do with it, despite being offered footage and having law enforcement there to confirm it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Oh shit, you done did it now, Rais

I'm not saying anything about surt. anti fa just look like a bunch of flimsy weirdos whenever I see them on tv. they have become violent but in a comedic way that seems to backfire.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:27 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

still a great tool for derailing any topic that makes white supremacists look bad.

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol so wait, are you going to go on record and say I haven't been called a nazi by one of your pals?

i accused you of supporting nazism (see above).

you need some help getting up on that crucifix?
(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Yeah but, did you see the latest video with Steven Crowder? They infiltrated part of Antifa. These people were talking about luring people back to their cars. The cars that they openly say contain knives and guns, including sawed off shotguns.

They immediately present the footage they got to the cops, who appreciate it. The media on the scene(ABC) just walks away from the story, doesn't want anything to do with it, despite being offered footage and having law enforcement there to confirm it.

I have not seen that. if this is one of their tactics as a WHOLE then this is a serious issue.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:29 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol you called me a "couch nazi". Either way, you think I support these folk as you just said. But I have never made a post to suggest that. Go find one if you can.

Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
still a great tool for derailing any topic that makes white supremacists look bad.

i accused you of supporting nazism (see above).

you need some help getting up on that crucifix?
(please log in to view the image)

"White Supremacist make up less then .003% of the population and that is a high end number" SPLC

Media: Talks about WS every day as if rampant wide spread epidemic. But never talked about this a year ago.

Fact: Antifa throws massive riots with thousands of people and 223 arrested on January 21st.

Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

cool source bro thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:30 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have not seen that. if this is one of their tactics as a WHOLE then this is a serious issue.

Well there are different chapters too. Antifa Boston is hilarious man. Some called them patriots and they got super pissed, said they weren't, said they were "anarcho communists". Because anarchy and communism just fit together so well lol.

But yeah, we have someone in Cali who is part of "By Any Means Necessary". Been arrested multiple times for violence, she *still* has a part time teaching job in California lol. She just got arrested for starting a fight in a frickin "empathy tent". That is not a joke lol.

Also we recently found out the FBI and DHS were warning state and local officials for the past year about increased Antifa attacks, they largely ignored it(this is why we've seen police held back sometimes). Only recently were the cops allowed to do their jobs and once that happened we had very little problems.

The one funny part though has nothing to do with violence, but one of them going "Communism worked in Star Trek".

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm not saying anything about surt. anti fa just look like a bunch of flimsy weirdos whenever I see them on tv. they have become violent but in a comedic way that seems to backfire.

Listen, what you're doing is not making antifa out to be the most pressing national security concern of the country. You. Done. ****ed. Up. Son.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Listen, what you're doing is not making antifa out to be the most pressing national security concern of the country. You. Done. ****ed. Up. Son.

^^This is clear proof on how they misrepresent me. I never said these things. I spoke of Antifa mostly because the media ignored it. Not because they were our most pressing concern.

Spoiler alert: neo nazis aren't our most pressing concern either. Whoops!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:33 PM
Raisen

Well there are different chapters too. Antifa Boston is hilarious man. Some called them patriots and they got super pissed, said they weren't, said they were "anarcho communists". Because anarchy and communism just fit together so well lol.

But yeah, we have someone in Cali who is part of "By Any Means Necessary". Been arrested multiple times for violence, she *still* has a part time teaching job in California lol. She just got arrested for starting a fight in a frickin "empathy tent". That is not a joke lol.

Also we recently found out the FBI and DHS were warning state and local officials for the past year about increased Antifa attacks, they largely ignored it(this is why we've seen police held back sometimes). Only recently were the cops allowed to do their jobs and once that happened we had very little problems.

The one funny part though has nothing to do with violence, but one of them going "Communism worked in Star Trek".

I hope she is being tapped and they bust everyone who is associated with this.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:33 PM
Raisen

I honestly believe it's all a giant shiit show to keep people battling each other. look how divided this site is. it's like cheerleading

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope she is being tapped and they bust everyone who is associated with this.

I would hope so too, but I doubt it.

She has repeatedly been arrested. How she even has a job boggles the mind. Dude at Google was fired for way way less.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^^This is clear proof on how they misrepresent me. I never said these things. I spoke of Antifa mostly because the media ignored it. Not because they were our most pressing concern.

Spoiler alert: neo nazis aren't our most pressing concern either. Whoops!

Wrong. What you did is cry "But antifa!" repeatedly in a thread about White Supremacist murdering and maiming people, as a means to deflect and mitigate.

This happened; this is a fact. A real fact, not a Surt-fact.

Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

65 million people in this country hate the other 63 million. So the majority hate the minority, go figure.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong. What you did is cry "But antifa!" repeatedly in a thread about White Supremacist murdering and maiming people, as a means to deflect and mitigate.

This happened; this is a fact. A real fact, not a Surt-fact.

Rob, you just said I make them out to be the most pressing security concern. Show me evidence.. Get that evidence. You...Still.Got.It....right?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:37 PM
Raisen

I would hope so too, but I doubt it.

She has repeatedly been arrested. How she even has a job boggles the mind. Dude at Google was fired for way way less.

this makes no sense. if the story is accurate then this is a serious crime carrying heavy federal sentencing

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:37 PM