KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cambridgeport School Librarian Rejects Melanias Dr. Seuss Book Donation Cause Racism

Cambridgeport School Librarian Rejects Melanias Dr. Seuss Book Donation Cause Racism
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Surtur doesn't understand hyperbole and dramatic flair. But what I said is true, you tried to divert attention away from a White Supremacist who actually murdered someone and maimed others by using "But antifa!" tactics, you did this over and over. Everyone saw it; you were repeatedly called on it. It was rather sad, imho.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Surtur doesn't understand hyperbole and dramatic flair. But what I said is true, you tried to divert attention away from a White Supremacist who actually murdered someone and maimed others by "But antifa!" tactics. Everyone saw it; you were repeatedly called on it. It was rather sad, imho.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:40 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
this makes no sense. if the story is accurate then this is a serious crime carrying heavy federal sentencing

It's California. Also yeah she was indeed arrested again lol, and has committed violence before.

Berkeley was one of the places the cops were at one point asked to hold back. There is footage from a few months ago of the cops just going and sitting in their cars while Antifa tries to mess shit up.

But that was worth it IMO because it had the hilarity of...Antifa set off a smoke bomb, but hilariously the wind blows it right back at them and they just flee. This happened in May or June.

Wait though even more hilarity: Antifa dude hit in the nuts.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable

That is a good response, imho

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Sable

a far more acceptable deflection than "but antifa". from now on, do this.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surtur doesn't understand hyperbole and dramatic flair. But what I said is true, you tried to divert attention away from a White Supremacist who actually murdered someone and maimed others by using "But antifa!" tactics, you did this over and over. Everyone saw it; you were repeatedly called on it. It was rather sad, imho.

Rob, who called me on it? Did you mean you or Bash or the other usual suspects? That kinda falls short.

I don't feel Antifa is the biggest threat. Nor are nazis.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

according to my observations rob believes what he believes due to his way of rationalizing things. rob is for the most part authentic.

bashar and adam always come from a place of venom and emotion. it's obvious to me. they are looking to put people down and demean them for not believing as they do.

amirite

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:43 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

according to my observations rob believes what he believes due to his way of rationalizing things. rob is for the most part authentic.

bashar and adam always come from a place of venom and emotion. it's obvious to me. they are looking to put people down and demean them for not believing as they do.

amirite

I think so, but then the question becomes is it sadder to actually be authentic in these things he said, or just to be a venomous troll?

I would prefer Rob, in his mind, actually know the things he says are nonsense.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Rob, who called me on it? Did you mean you or Bash or the other usual suspects? That kinda falls short.

I don't feel Antifa is the biggest threat. Nor are nazis.

Okay, let's pretend that entire Charlotsville thread doesn't exist cos pretending is fun and it's Friday so moving on. /moved

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, let's pretend that entire Charlotsville thread doesn't exist cos pretending is fun and it's Friday so moving on. /moved

Who called me on it? Which posters? Not many people post here, so surely you can list them. No doubt they are posters to be taken seriously.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:48 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

amirite

oh how adorable. it can type stuff.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I think so, but then the question becomes is it sadder to actually be authentic in these things he said, or just to be a venomous troll?

I would prefer Rob, in his mind, actually know the things he says are nonsense.

I prefer authenticity and logic.

high emotions are what causes the formation of groups like anti fa and Nazis. shiit, the people most Americans get their information from can't even have level-headed discussions. emotions are tools for manipulation.

Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oh how adorable. it can type stuff.

^ decent example of what I said earlier.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I prefer authenticity and logic.

high emotions are what causes the formation of groups like anti fa and Nazis. shiit, the people most Americans get their information from can't even have level-headed discussions. emotions are tools for manipulation.

This is true but being authentic doesn't mean you use logic. I agree with you, I think Rob is the most likely here to actually believe what he says. This disturbs me.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:49 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^ decent example of what I said earlier.

*sigh* that was the joke.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:50 PM
Raisen

This is true but being authentic doesn't mean you use logic. I agree with you, I think Rob is the most likely here to actually believe what he says. This disturbs me.

I see his logic. but he's got a squad that comes in and turns it emotional. just like you do. you're slightly outnumbered but there is a support system and only people like dadudemon actually represent something in the middle.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:53 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
*sigh* that was the joke.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Oh lawdy...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Oh lawdy...

Indeed, but Rob okay let us discuss the topic for a second.

Is the person who felt these books were racist of sound mind, do you think? Or do you feel she just whined because of who the books came from?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Indeed, but Rob okay let us discuss the topic for a second.

Is the person who felt these books were racist of sound mind, do you think? Or do you feel she just whined because of who the books came from?

Already addressed; here is the quote:

Stupid librarian did something stupid, but it's really a nothing issue, I'm sure Melania will survive and be just fine.

Should we call the national guard? Do we put librarians on terrorist watch list? What exactly do you want to discuss further here?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:57 PM