KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How good is Cin Drallig?

How good is Cin Drallig
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
He's a tier 8, ~ Maul. 0 0%
He's a tier 8, below Maul, but above the B-Team. 1 3.85%
He's a tier 7, on the same level as the B-Team. 13 50.00%
He's below the B-Team. 12 46.15%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How good is Cin Drallig?
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

How good is Cin Drallig?

Discuss.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:42 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good Enough to get stomped by Maul and the B-Team

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:53 PM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I see no reason to believe Drallig is at or above the level of the B-Team, and especially no reason to believe he can hang with the likes of Maul, so I voted for the fourth option.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:57 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lazybones

Below the B-Team. If Drallig was stronger than any member of that team, then it'd stand to reason that Windu would have brought him along in the place of the weakest member.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:08 PM
Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I see no reason to believe Drallig is at or above the level of the B-Team, and especially no reason to believe he can hang with the likes of Maul, so I voted for the fourth option.

Well, Dooku seemed to consider Drallig a threat to Grevious.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by lazybones
Below the B-Team. If Drallig was stronger than any member of that team, then it'd stand to reason that Windu would have brought him along in the place of the weakest member.

You could definitely argue that tbh. Dooku was angry when he threw out Drallig as a name, we might not want to give that too much weight.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:11 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Well, Dooku seemed to consider Drallig a threat to Grevious.
That doesn't prove he's at the level of the B-Team, though.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:18 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by lazybones

I dunno. That logic would put Shaak Ti below the B-Team as well.

Remember the B-Team was already with Mace when Anakin told him Palpatine is Sidious.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:21 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
That logic puts Shaak Ti below the B-Team.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:37 PM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I dunno. That logic would put Shaak Ti below the B-Team as well.

Remember the B-Team was already with Mace when Anakin told him Palpatine is Sidious.

Why would ROTS Shaak Ti, not, be below the b team?

Wait, hold up. Why would any version of Ti not be below the B team as a duelist?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:41 PM
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf I love Kbro now

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:50 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you forgetting the RotS game? He gave Anakin a pretty good run for the money. I say he's on the level of the B-team

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:05 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lazybones

Originally posted by Kurk
Are you forgetting the RotS game? He gave Anakin a pretty good run for the money. I say he's on the level of the B-team
The game is clearly overridden by other sources. The RotS Visual Dictionary states that Cin was 'no match' for Anakin, and the RotS Novel describes Anakin 'brisk[ly]' hacking through Cin Drallig's shoulder. The small part of the fight that we see in the movie also doesn't seem at all similar from the one seen in the game (movie shows Anakin choking another Jedi whilst casually handling Drallig, whereas the game sees Drallig putting up a good fight 1v1).

I wouldn't give the game's interpretation of events any meaningful amount of weight at all. In all likelihood, Cin was only made challenging in that game to make the encounter enjoyable. I mean, the game literally has one of Cin's pupils giving Anakin a good fight and briefly matching him in a saber lock, lol.

Last edited by lazybones on Sep 30th, 2017 at 03:35 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:30 PM
Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

hes better than Shaak Ti but below the B-Team

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:37 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

I'd say he's around the same level of the B-team. Perhaps slightly lower but on the same general range.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:57 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Below the likes of Luminara.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:01 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Around Fisto.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Sep 30th, 2017 at 04:06 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:04 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cin must've been complete Sh1t to have had Yoda as his master and still be below the likes of Luminara.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:06 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Cin's well beyond Luminara, rofl.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Around Fisto.
why?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:18 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote