KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How good is Cin Drallig?

How good is Cin Drallig
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
He's a tier 8, ~ Maul. 0 0%
He's a tier 8, below Maul, but above the B-Team. 1 3.85%
He's a tier 7, on the same level as the B-Team. 13 50.00%
He's below the B-Team. 12 46.15%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How good is Cin Drallig?
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

and they're shit too, Dralling wasn't just taken out easily, Anakin was nonchalant about doing it; sidious blitzed the squad but Anakin rolled right through dralling like he was nothing.. big difference

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 04:33 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Was a correction. smile

True, I apologize. It would be bad if people got the impression that Drallig would lose so easily to a mere Yoda-level swordsman.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:46 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueTiger1144

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
[url]
Prodigies (Kenobi, Anakin, Mace, Yoda) aside, Cin Drallig should be the best swordsman in the Order.

I really don't know how you can call Kenobi a "prodigy". Sure he may be a Council Level Jedi Master, and you could argue that he is "somewhat" talented. That is no reason to call him a "prodigy". That is a term which should be used for the top 0.1% of people in the group. Kenobi to me is too reliant on PIS for his victories and doesn't have any impressive feats to his name.

I feel Kenobi is getting overrated. I browsed the threads from 2012, 2013, 2014, etc. Their placement of Kenobi to me seems more accurate. Don't flip out though, this is my perspective which may be wrong.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:00 AM
Click here to Send BlueTiger1144 a Private Message Find more posts by BlueTiger1144 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Obi-Wan being an 8 makes him a prodigy, since level 7 is the typical cap for expert swordsmen. Gillard literally calls 8 and 9 "cheat" tiers.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:05 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by SunRazer
Obi-Wan being an 8 makes him a prodigy, since level 7 is the typical cap for expert swordsmen. Gillard literally calls 8 and 9 "cheat" tiers.

Would you agree, prodigies such as exar/ulic/malak/revan/Malgus/Bane
are all 8 tier in dueling? As they shine far above the expert swordsmen of their days.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:22 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

The number scale that Gillard uses should be reserved for the film characters to avoid diluting it with arbitrariness. But I would say Exar, Ulic, Revan etc. are definitely of Obi-Wan or Maul's class. Malgus and Bane, possibly, but they'd be lower.

Not convinced on Malak, though. He's obviously not in Revan's league.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 11:02 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by SunRazer
The number scale that Gillard uses should be reserved for the film characters

thumb up

More specifically the Prequel characters.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 12:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Originally posted by relentless1
and they're shit too, Dralling wasn't just taken out easily, Anakin was nonchalant about doing it; sidious blitzed the squad but Anakin rolled right through dralling like he was nothing.. big difference

Except they're not shit, they're some of the best swordsman in the order which is why Mace brought them with him. Compared to Sidious they're shit, but that's Sidious... And it's really not different at all, being cut down nonchalantly by Anakin-a tier 9 swordsman- is just as bad as 3 Jedi masters being blitzed by Sidious-also a tier 9 swordsman.

Last edited by Rebel95 on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 03:24 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 03:20 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote