KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Happy Columbus Day

Happy Columbus Day
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i once had my car 'discovered'. that really sucked.

It's not like the native americans didn't do plenty of "discovering" with each other.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 08:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

TIL: Nigh genocide was okay because at times the Natives warred against each other

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 08:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Surtur, I thought you were against illegal immigration? 🤔

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 08:49 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Scribble

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 08:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
TIL: Nigh genocide was okay because at times the Natives warred against each other

I never said that. I'm merely pointed out that all the behavior people whine about whites doing to the native americans...they did to each other. Slavery, stealing land, butchering each other, etc.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 08:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am indeed against people illegally entering the country. What established laws did Columbus break?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 08:55 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by Surtur
I never said that. I'm merely pointed out that all the behavior people whine about whites doing to the native americans...they did to each other. Slavery, stealing land, butchering each other, etc.
I don't think there's any historical evidence that Native American tribes gave each other smallpox-infested blankets in a direct effort to wipe their enemies entire race from the face of the country so that they could then further colonise it and bring more of their people over from overseas and live there
I am indeed against people illegally entering the country. What established laws did Columbus break?
So it's literally just the law that makes it bad? If we got rid of immigration laws, you'd accept anybody and everybody coming over, by that logic. Right?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 08:56 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So it's literally just the law that makes it bad? If we got rid of immigration laws, you'd accept anybody and everybody coming over, by that logic. Right?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 08:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, but they did the whole slavery, and of course the biggie: stealing land.

Also, I think you're smarter than to try to make the immigration argument you're making. It's not just the law, there are reasons why I want it followed. Illegals coming into this country on average tend to cost more than they put back in.

And yep, some of them are violent criminals and our sanctuary cities help shield them. We have enough crime here from legal citizens, I do not want more.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

A) "It's the law!"

B) "So if the laws changed?"

A) "It's not just the law!"

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:01 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Happy "whatever day you want it to be" day.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:02 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But I never said it was just the law lol. That is something you tried to twist it into. Do you truly not see that? I mean if you need to ignore it to suit your narrative okay.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Your post implied "the law" as being the sole reason, sport. Here it is:

Now do some more flips.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But there is nothing to flip on. I never once said "it's the law and only the law". If the only argument you can make is to twist something I said so you can whine about it...that tells me really all I need to know lol.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If we do away with the aspect of "the law", then your argument is without foundation, sport.

BTW, only a few more post until the page flips and your embarrassment is hidden; we can do it. Unless Scribs brings it back up and eSodomizes you again. But he's a nice guy.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:14 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

He came, he saw, he conquered.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:18 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If we do away with the aspect of "the law", then your argument is without foundation, sport.

BTW, only a few more post until the page flips and your embarrassment is hidden; we can do it. Unless Scribs brings it back up and eSodomizes you again. But he's a nice guy.

But it was never the foundation of my argument lol. You came in and tried to claim that, but that doesn't actually make it reality.

You are right the page probably will turn soon, and once it does you can sadly comment on it and celebrate some sort of pretend victory, Robtard style lol.

And holy shit if you think that was "e-sodomizing" that shows truly how lost you are lol.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

But it was never the foundation of my argument lol. You came in and tried to claim that, but that doesn't actually make it reality.

You are right the page probably will turn soon, and once it does you can sadly comment on it and celebrate some sort of pretend victory, Robtard style lol.

And holy shit if you think that was "e-sodomizing" that shows truly how lost you are lol.

You literally used "the law" as the crux of your argument, sport. So pick and stick with something. Your flips are silly.

That line was a fail.

Another fail.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You literally used "the law" as the crux of your argument, sport. So pick and stick with something. Your flips are silly.

That line was a fail.

Another fail.

Lol but I never said "the law" was my only argument. That is what you tried to twist it into. I never said it was only the law. It's a sad tactic you're clinging onto because you have no actual argument.

Also, your opinion is moot at this point. If you think that was e-sodomizing you surely aren't qualified to deem other lines as failures.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:29 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"i never said the exact words..."

new gimmick plz

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:29 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote