KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
3 on 1 Gang Bang in the Forum!
Don't transcribe your being raped fantasies plz

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 07:41 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by NemeBro
You didn't actually, not in any way that was particularly convincing. There was no evidence supporting your assertion in your post, nor any real reasoning as to why your assertion was more correct than Rocky's. I couldn't give a single shit about what Ivanka Trump is doing, but based on my brief looking up of this incident, no I can't find anything in particular that supports your assertion, nor will I be doing any more research to look up something I don't particularly care about.

Just know that this:

"And she tried to wiggle out of the idea that she said some stupid shit in her twitter, backpeddling, that she didn't mean that Ivanka should have been able to be yelled at on the plane. That was very dishonest. "

Is just you giving your unsubstantiated opinion.

It was during the tweet storm related to the plane incident. It's not my fault that you and that other poster have such poor memories that you don't remember the events surround that situation.

I'll be nicer to you and explain context.

She just so happened to comment about how Ivanka deserves to be yelled out, during the tweet storm, surrounding the incident.

"No, I wasn't tweeting about the incident where she was yelled at on the plane. It is unrelated." Yeah, nice timing and your tweet just so happened to be specific enough that it clearly applies to this incident.

The portion you quoted of my post clearly indicates this. If she didn't mean the plane, then she would have specified that in her tweet.

Why do you think she even got called onto the show? It's quite obvious she backpedaled.

Now pay attention, lad:

Incident occurs December 22nd when Ivanka is traveling with her children on a plane:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/22/polit...ight/index.html

Twitter storm ensues shortly after that. People, conservatives, are crying that she should be left alone on the plane with her children. Holiday traveling. etc. Twitter storm starts.

Lauran Duca wants attention and capitalizes on the twitter storm (at the time, hash tags abound such as #ImWithHer and #Trump form the conservative camp...yes, people were "I'm with her", "her" being Ivanka) by posting her topical tweet on the 23rd:

https://twitter.com/laurenduca/stat...2834688?lang=en

She absolutely loved getting on national television, by the way. She tweeted about it very shortly after Fox News discovered that a "journalist"[Lauran Duca] said Ivanka should not be let off the hook because Ivanka is poised to be powerful. This is what she wanted.

And when confronted about her obviously sexist (and perhaps racist) and rather stupid tweet about wanting Ivanka to be harassed on the plane, she backpedaled and said no one should be harassed on the plane. Anyone who is going to pretend Lauren Duca did not capitalize on the Ivanka plane issue and will act like her tweet was "in general, not specific to the plane issue" is definitely being dishonest. But, hey, someone who would support Lauren's dishonest backpedaling on Tucker's show is clearly a dishonest person, themselves. It's very obvious what she was talking about. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. But almost a year later, yes, I'm sure people forgot the context of the situation.

Kek.

I get the impression you're trolling right now dadudemon, which is fine, but you could be doing so much better. I'd rate your efforts a 4/10, if I'm being generous. thumb up

Since it wasn't trolling, and you gave it a troll rating, I give your intelligence a 2/10, if I'm being kind.

No, he's just an idiot that doesn't deserve my time. Consider yourself lucky I responded to you.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 01:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
3 on 1 Gang Bang in the Forum!

No, it's just a few gnats buzzing around a turd (me). Surtur is the adorable caterpillar walking past the turd, yelling at the gnats to go away.

You'll be a butterfly one day, Surtur. A beautiful rainbow colored one.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 01:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because he's not intelligent enough to.

He's extremely butthurt about me in particular because I backed him into a corner and got him to reluctantly admit that I was right concerning our discussions about police brutality on black people (while prolapsing his anus). He's been sore towards me ever sense, to the extent that he will go into other threads and ask in a really whiny way why I'm not insulting someone else I happen to be posting to. He's a pathetic loser whose physical (he's a broke back ***** who is physically incapable of working), intellectual (evidence is apparent), and sexual (an admitted cuck) inadequacy spurs him to impotently rage and shitfling on the internet in an attempt to feel better about himself.

He will now make another comment about how I have no self-awareness and am the pot calling the kettle black, or he would, if I didn't anticipate him doing so. That's a big part of his posting style. He seeks to find hypocrisy in others and claim they have no self-awareness while not actually debating the points on the table, though I haven't brought many points at the moment. Just brought up what a massive phaggot he is.

LOL! Do you truly believe the nonsense you type? Just curious, like...you legit believe it?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 01:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Why don't you respond to actual arguments instead of trying to undermine other users?

If you disagree with what nemebro is saying, then explain why, don't just avoid the conversation by shifting this into some referendum on nemebro when that isn't what is being discussed.

DDM was handling him just fine, he didn't need me one bit to make Nemebro look like a moron. I just thought it was HILARIOUS what he said. And yes, it lacks self awareness. You see he thinks he is clever because he feels if he points out I'll say that it somehow negates that or makes it untrue. It's adorable if he thinks it works.

Just look at the shit he types, he truly convinces himself he has "owned" people in the past and that is why they laugh at him lol. That in itself is priceless. I look forward to another post from him. it will either be a long post full of pseudo-intellectual garbage with him insisting he totes destroyed me or a short post calling me a "phaggot". Or perhaps a medium sized post with a combo of both.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 01:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Don't transcribe your being raped fantasies plz

I will when you stop acting like a Forum Harvey Weinstien on people you disagree with.

eek!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 06:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by dadudemon
The portion you quoted of my post clearly indicates this. If she didn't mean the plane, then she would have specified that in her tweet.

Uh, why? Nothing in her tweet alludes to the plane, in fact, she specifically makes something completely separate from the airplane incident the focus of her tweet. As people reading her tweets can presumably read, they should be able to get what she's saying from the tweet.
[QUOTE=16369519]Originally posted by dadudemon
Why do you think she even got called onto the show?

Because Tucker wanted ratings, and what better way than to mischaracterize a liberal as a nutjob by accusing her of saying something she never said.

Incident occurs December 22nd when Ivanka is traveling with her children on a plane:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/22/polit...ight/index.html

Twitter storm ensues shortly after that. People, conservatives, are crying that she should be left alone on the plane with her children. Holiday traveling. etc. Twitter storm starts.

Lauran Duca wants attention and capitalizes on the twitter storm (at the time, hash tags abound such as #ImWithHer and #Trump form the conservative camp...yes, people were "I'm with her", "her" being Ivanka) by posting her topical tweet on the 23rd:

https://twitter.com/laurenduca/stat...2834688?lang=en

None of the hashtags referred to the plane incident, the context you're arguing for here doesn't exist.

Additionally, it's nonsensical to think that posting a tweet a day after a story in a 24 hour news cycle automatically makes that previous story the focus of your tweet when the story isn't mentioned or alluded to anywhere in what you tweet. The only valid source of evidence for your claim here is the tweet itself and what the tweet says. Up until this point, none of this has been remotely relevant to what you're trying to prove. If you want to justify that she argued something she's explicitly said she didn't argue, it's up to you to prove that based on what she tweeted, nothing else.
quote:
your tweet just so happened to be specific enough that it clearly applies to this incident.

Ivanka deserves to be yelled out, during the tweet storm, surrounding the incident

Oh?
Let's look at the actual tweet:
quote:
Ivanka Trump is poised to become the most powerful woman in the world. Don't let her off the hook because she looks like she smells good.

^^^^Nowhere is the plane incident alluded to. Nowhere does she support Ivanka being harassed. Nowhere does she say anything about people "yelling" at her.

You've got no basis to claim that she was talking about the plane incident much less what she was saying about the plane incident. The only comment she ever makes on the plane incident is on Tucker's show which was:
"no she shouldn't have been harassed".

Based on what she has said, she is against harassing people on a plane, which means Tucker was mischaracterizing her argument to make her appear stupid and you just endorsed that.
She absolutely loved getting on national television, by the way. She tweeted about it very shortly after Fox News discovered that a "journalist"[Lauran Duca] said Ivanka should not be let off the hook because Ivanka is poised to be powerful. This is what she wanted.

Yea, she did, because calling out Tucker on an idiotic witch hunt he embarked on likely increased her popularity among those capable of reading.

However, that doesn't remotely help you prove:
quote:
she was saying Ivanka should be harassed on a plane!

Enjoy:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 02:20 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Boom #Gottem

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 02:28 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

lots of denial that she aimed her tweet specifically regarding the incident and denial about Lauren backpedaling

She just so happened to comment about how Ivanka deserves to be yelled out, during the tweet storm, surrounding the incident.

"No, I wasn't tweeting about the incident where she was yelled at on the plane. It is unrelated." Yeah, nice timing and your tweet just so happened to be specific enough that it clearly applies to this incident.

Why do you think she even got called onto the show? It's quite obvious she backpedaled.

And when confronted about her obviously sexist (and perhaps racist) and rather stupid tweet about wanting Ivanka to be harassed on the plane, she backpedaled and said no one should be harassed on the plane. Anyone who is going to pretend Lauren Duca did not capitalize on the Ivanka plane issue and will act like her tweet was "in general, not specific to the plane issue" is definitely being dishonest. But, hey, someone who would support Lauren's dishonest backpedaling on Tucker's show is clearly a dishonest person, themselves. It's very obvious what she was talking about. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Last edited by dadudemon on Oct 20th, 2017 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 03:53 AM
dadudemon

^ Boom #Gottem

He most certainly did not. Not even close. I read 5 similar arguments denying the same thing in his post. Only an idiot or a troll would believe Lauren didn't aim her tweet at the plane incident.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 03:55 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

dodging the conversation

Hey, I can do it too!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 03:57 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Hey, I can do it too!

And when confronted about her obviously sexist (and perhaps racist) and rather stupid tweet about wanting Ivanka to be harassed on the plane, she backpedaled and said no one should be harassed on the plane. Anyone who is going to pretend Lauren Duca did not capitalize on the Ivanka plane issue and will act like her tweet was "in general, not specific to the plane issue" is definitely being dishonest. But, hey, someone who would support Lauren's dishonest backpedaling on Tucker's show is clearly a dishonest person, themselves. It's very obvious what she was talking about. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 03:58 AM
dadudemon

Okay, I'll bite: you're a troll.

"...let her off the hook..." is specifically regarding people crying that she shouldn't be harassed on the plane. She said that to directly cause trouble and conflict with the conservatives and conservatards upset over her being harassed with her children, during holiday travels, on the plane. She did it on purpose. She is a shit stirrer.

Deny it all you want, that's exactly what she meant. And when Tucker called her onto the show to call her out for being a despicable person, she backpedaled.

You believe her lies because you're a troll or an idiot. I don't believe her lies because I'm neither.

Boom. owned. #takeyourasstomommy #hurdurhastags

Edit - In her interview, you can see the moment she fully commits to the backpedal:

"...But where do those protections end..."

"protections" referring to the social graces of not harassing a mother on a plane

And she seemed quite ready to argue "my tweet didn't talk about that at all, actually" when Tucker brought it up,again. She fully prepared to make the counter-argument and deny her atrocious comments.

She was still on the fence in her Tucker "interview" in the beginning because she's still questioning the "protections" a plane riding mother should have from harassment in the beginning of the interview.

She had no fully committed to her crafted backpedal until Tucker pressed her further on what a piece of shit she is. And you can see the moment she goes from being calm and collected to being a huge asswipe: when Tucker calls her out on her sexist and borderline racist comments about Ivanka smelling good. If a man said that about a coworker, at work, he'd be written up or terminated for sexual harassment. Tucker was right to call her out on that bullshit.

Last edited by dadudemon on Oct 20th, 2017 at 04:13 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 04:00 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Nuh uh I'm not even gonna slog through that huge block of text.

I follow her on twitter, that tweet in context was part of a series of tweets addressing the liberals who saw Ivanka as a balancing force. Lauren was warning that Ivanka should not be trusted or looked up to

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 04:19 AM
dadudemon

^ Nuh uh I'm not even gonna slog through that huge block of text.

I follow her on twitter, that tweet in context was part of a series of tweets addressing the liberals who saw Ivanka as a balancing force. Lauren was warning that Ivanka should not be trusted or looked up to

I looked through her tweets: you're lying. She didn't menton Ivanka for weeks

https://twitter.com/search?l=&q...ypd&lang=en

And I searched through 2 weeks prior to the 'incident' tweet...holy hell, she's a horrifically shallow and narcissitic person. But she mentioned Ivanka one other time. And we already saw that tweet. It was about Ivanka "having it all."

So you're full of shit.

Why u lyin', bro?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 04:36 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I looked through her tweets: you're lying. She didn't menton Ivanka for weeks

https://twitter.com/search?l=&q...ypd&lang=en

And I searched through 2 weeks prior to the 'incident' tweet...holy hell, she's a horrifically shallow and narcissitic person. But she mentioned Ivanka one other time. And we already saw that tweet. It was about Ivanka "having it all."

So you're full of shit.

Why u lyin', bro?
Fuk you got me. You caught me red handed or might’ve just misinterpreted what I said??? Which I understand in this case, I wasn’t very clear.

By series of tweets I didn’t mean hers, I meant liberal Twitter. The sentiment was circulating around the liberal clique at the time. If you’ll remember, there were massive crowds of liberals outside Trump tower and Ivanka’s businesses, participating in a rally designed to appease Ivanka Trump specifically. They were holding signs like “Stop your father” and “Fight for Women’s rights”. Behaving as if Ivanka Trump was like Luke Skywalker in Star Wars, the last hope to stop the evil empire.

Essentially, liberals were trying to appeal to Ivanka because they thought she’s kind of on their side. She’s moderate, sensible, has left-leaning sensibilities. Some liberals even trusted Ivanka.

So Lauren Duca was one of many saying that just because Ivanka seems like she’s great, it doesn’t mean she’s trustworthy or deserves our lenience.

And no where in the tweets does she indicate public harassment is okay, you’re just presuming the subtext of a completely unrelated tweet. Like Tucker Carlson, you’re a bickering buffoon. Only yours is naive, Tucker’s buffoonery is intentional.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 07:10 AM
Flyattractor

hard to "misinterpret' stuff when you can't even be bothered to read a whole post.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 07:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Fuk you got me. You caught me red handed or might’ve just misinterpreted what I said??? Which I understand in this case, I wasn’t very clear.

By series of tweets I didn’t mean hers, I meant liberal Twitter. The sentiment was circulating around the liberal clique at the time. If you’ll remember, there were massive crowds of liberals outside Trump tower and Ivanka’s businesses, participating in a rally designed to appease Ivanka Trump specifically. They were holding signs like “Stop your father” and “Fight for Women’s rights”. Behaving as if Ivanka Trump was like Luke Skywalker in Star Wars, the last hope to stop the evil empire.

Essentially, liberals were trying to appeal to Ivanka because they thought she’s kind of on their side. She’s moderate, sensible, has left-leaning sensibilities. Some liberals even trusted Ivanka.

So Lauren Duca was one of many saying that just because Ivanka seems like she’s great, it doesn’t mean she’s trustworthy or deserves our lenience.

And no where in the tweets does she indicate public harassment is okay, you’re just presuming the subtext of a completely unrelated tweet. Like Tucker Carlson, you’re a bickering buffoon. Only yours is naive, Tucker’s buffoonery is intentional.

Alright. Love you. Have a good day. And keep fighting the good fight.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 08:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can someone link me to liberal twitter? Thanks in advance!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 08:59 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Can someone link me to liberal twitter? Thanks in advance!

laughing

This actually made me laugh out loud. This is the kind of snark you'd expect for your elderly Italian grandmother during Thanksgiving.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 09:28 PM