KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
^^Indeed, see? It's all this guy can do. Too funny.
You took Robtard's joke like a gift that proved your point lol

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:49 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218

Ah now it's a joke, I see. It's hard to tell with Rob given the dumb shit he's said.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Firefly218

Yup, he did. Lolz, times like this is when I legit feel for him.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Yup, he did. Lolz, times like this is when I legit feel for him.

Lol Rob, you spew so much bullshit it's not easy to know when you're spewing a joke.

Spew less bullshit, it will be easier then to identify your jokes.

Oh and btw, continue to build that little narrative you're crafting, it's adorable.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol Rob, you spew so much bullshit it's not easy to know when you're spewing a joke.

Spew less bullshit, it will be easier then to identify your jokes.

Oh and btw, continue to build that little narrative you're crafting, it's adorable.

^ Look @ this

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^ Look @ this

Rob, honest question: do you think anyone with intelligence buys this stuff? I can't see how they could.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob, honest question: do you think anyone with intelligence buys this stuff? I can't see how they could.

^ More

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed Rob, indeed. I see it's best to just let you do your thing.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Indeed Rob, indeed. I see it's best to just let you do your thing.

^ Another

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed Rob, you just keep that up thumb up

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Indeed Rob, you just keep that up thumb up

^ Look

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know man, I know. You just keep on posting.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I know man, I know. You just keep on posting.

^ Witness

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, indeed. I love it when Tucker triggers folk.

Yeah, he might have imbeciles on his show, but they are imbeciles that need to be exposed.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:46 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by dadudemon
I addressed this already in my post
You didn't actually, not in any way that was particularly convincing. There was no evidence supporting your assertion in your post, nor any real reasoning as to why your assertion was more correct than Rocky's. I couldn't give a single shit about what Ivanka Trump is doing, but based on my brief looking up of this incident, no I can't find anything in particular that supports your assertion, nor will I be doing any more research to look up something I don't particularly care about.

Just know that this:

"And she tried to wiggle out of the idea that she said some stupid shit in her twitter, backpeddling, that she didn't mean that Ivanka should have been able to be yelled at on the plane. That was very dishonest. "

Is just you giving your unsubstantiated opinion.

Furthermore, as far as your response to Rocky goes:

Originally posted by dadudemon
Where is the substance to your reply? It's just personal attacks instead of talking on the topic.

Kek.

I get the impression you're trolling right now dadudemon, which is fine, but you could be doing so much better. I'd rate your efforts a 4/10, if I'm being generous. thumb up

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 12:15 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^LOL!!! Pot, kettle, black, all that shit. Just awesome, gave me a nice laugh. Thanks thumb up

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 12:17 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

^^LOL!!! Pot, kettle, black, all that shit. Just awesome, gave me a nice laugh. Thanks thumb up

Why don't you respond to actual arguments instead of trying to undermine other users?

If you disagree with what nemebro is saying, then explain why, don't just avoid the conversation by shifting this into some referendum on nemebro when that isn't what is being discussed.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 12:26 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He's desperate for an eBuddy; this why. I'd not pay him serious attention right now.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 12:27 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Why don't you respond to actual arguments instead of trying to undermine other users?
Because he's not intelligent enough to.

He's extremely butthurt about me in particular because I backed him into a corner and got him to reluctantly admit that I was right concerning our discussions about police brutality on black people (while prolapsing his anus). He's been sore towards me ever sense, to the extent that he will go into other threads and ask in a really whiny way why I'm not insulting someone else I happen to be posting to. He's a pathetic loser whose physical (he's a broke back ***** who is physically incapable of working), intellectual (evidence is apparent), and sexual (an admitted cuck) inadequacy spurs him to impotently rage and shitfling on the internet in an attempt to feel better about himself.

He will now make another comment about how I have no self-awareness and am the pot calling the kettle black, or he would, if I didn't anticipate him doing so. That's a big part of his posting style. He seeks to find hypocrisy in others and claim they have no self-awareness while not actually debating the points on the table, though I haven't brought many points at the moment. Just brought up what a massive phaggot he is.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 12:32 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

3 on 1 Gang Bang in the Forum!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 06:37 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote