KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Supporter Stabs Father to Death for Calling Him a Nazi

Trump Supporter Stabs Father to Death for Calling Him a Nazi
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scribble

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, they need to just execute him.
Disagreed, but that's only because I disagree with capital punishment generally, even if I can understand your view on it too; my main issue with capital punishment is the idea of executing innocent people, so I can see why someone would advocate execution in a case like this.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:05 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he likely had a severe mental disorder, but it was also likely agitated by trumper "scapegoat-all-the-things and stay angry" culture. the pattern of extreme violence/terrorism/murder is clearly owned by white nationalists and they are quite obviously supportive of trump and vice-versa.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he likely had a severe mental disorder, but it was also likely agitated by trumper "scapegoat-all-the-things and stay angry" culture. the pattern of extreme violence/terrorism/murder is clearly owned by white nationalists and they are quite obviously supportive of trump and vice-versa.

this is reasonable.

no need to blame trump for this tho.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:07 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Scribble
Disagreed, but that's only because I disagree with capital punishment generally, even if I can understand your view on it too; my main issue with capital punishment is the idea of executing innocent people, so I can see why someone would advocate execution in a case like this.

I understand your position. While I am for capital punishment, I would only push for it if the evidence is overwhelming. In this case, it seems to be pretty open and shut.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:08 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Raisen
this is reasonable.

i do partially blame him. same as i blame alex jones for setting off that sandy hook gunman. they manipulate people to hate and scapegoat, which does seem to set off people with mental illness and extremist tendencies. furthermore he did nothing to discourage white supremacy and even defended it. sorry, but he played his part and continues to.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:09 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

i do partially blame him. same as i blame alex jones for setting off that sandy hook gunman. they manipulate people to hate and scapegoat, which does seem to set off people with mental illness and extremist tendencies. furthermore he did nothing to discourage white supremacy and even defended it. sorry, but he played his part and continues to.

Hasn't Trump called out White supremacists and stated that he doesn't support it?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:10 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by socool8520
Hasn't Trump called out White supremacists and stated that he doesn't support it?

no he really didn't. made some halfass attempt and then came back the next day to backpeddle and defend them. google "some very fine people on both sides"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble

I don't want innocents executed either and I would be in favor of more stringent standards of evidence before we execute someone.

But yeah as you said, in a case like this...it seems we already know for sure the guy did it. They should just execute him.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

trump called them out. for his haters he didn't do it fast enough. I don't really have an opinion on that matter.

as far as the manipulation...yeah it happens from all sides. all sides are being manipulated. I don't believe in silencing people tho. there's been crazies since the beginning of time. if someone is pushing for violence then yes...they need to be shut down.

this is a case of a weirdo shut in going downs over insane shiit

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:14 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trump called them out. for his haters he didn't do it fast enough.

"some very fine people on both sides". he never condemned neo-nazi's directly and you cannot produce a single quote to prove he did. now please make a valid point or shut up.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:15 PM
Raisen

"some very fine people on both sides". he never condemned neo-nazi's directly and you cannot produce a single quote to prove he did. now please make a valid point or shut up.

"shut up"?

whatever dude. you don't want to hear any valid points. you have you mind made up and will invalidate anything said that doesn't agree with you. I've agreed with you and have been objective. I see that you are unwilling to do the same

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:17 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

He said he condemned the violence on both sides after the Charlottesville incident.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:18 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he never condemned neo-nazi's directly and you cannot produce a single quote to prove he did.

^^

if you can't address this, then your argument is lost. condemning white supremacy directly is almost as easy as not grabbing a woman's pussy without her permission.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:20 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/14/tru...-criticism.html

"Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said at the White House.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:21 PM
Flyattractor

So to use the "Logic" being used in this thread. The next time a black Man MURDERS some one. It will legitimate to claim it was done by a Obama Supporter?

Or any crime committed by a Minority?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

this is reasonable.

Do we not also blame the Islamic leaders that work up and hype the unstable Muslims to go out and commit atrocities or do we just blame the crazies that commit the acts?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by socool8520
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/14/tru...-criticism.html

"Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said at the White House.

that was the only time he addressed it and then he immediately negated it by defending them.

no he really didn't. made some halfass attempt and then came back the next day to backpeddle and defend them. google "some very fine people on both sides"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:23 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
Do we not also blame the Islamic leaders that work up and hype the unstable Muslims to go out and commit atrocities or do we just blame the crazies that commit the acts?

Nobody on The Left did.

eek!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

yep. we blame the dudes who deliberately say infi dels should die.

we should also blame the neo dudes who do the same.

but who is doing this?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:25 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

they usually state that their intent was to do this in the name of their Faith. Had this dude said I killed him for Trump or because he questioned my faith in Trump, then I could see your point.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:27 PM