KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Supporter Stabs Father to Death for Calling Him a Nazi

Trump Supporter Stabs Father to Death for Calling Him a Nazi
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that was the only time he addressed it and then he immediately negated it by defending them.

Point is he addressed it. Specifically. You don't have to do it more than once to be sincere. Also, he didn't defend them so much as denounce both sides for violence. That's not the same thing.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:29 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by socool8520
they usually state that their intent was to do this in the name of their Faith. Had this dude said I killed him for Trump or because he questioned my faith in Trump, then I could see your point.

Originally posted by Raisen
yep. we blame the dudes who deliberately say infi dels should die.

we should also blame the neo dudes who do the same.

but who is doing this?

My point was: that if you stir some yahoos up and they act out, you're also to blame in part. Sure you didn't kill someone, but you're also responsible for your words, especially if you have a voice and platform, could even say, the greater voice/platform you have, the more responsible you are.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

they usually state that their intent was to do this in the name of their Faith. Had this dude said I killed him for Trump or because he questioned my faith in Trump, then I could see your point.

They literally tell them to go and kill the infidels, wage jihad, etc. Say what you will about Trump, but what people like Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi do is on a completely different level.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:31 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Robtard
My point was: that if you stir some yahoos up and they act out, you're also to blame in part. Sure you didn't kill someone, but you're also responsible for your words, especially if you have a voice and platform, could even say, the greater voice/platform you have, the more responsible you are.

ok. so who do you blame for this and what did they do to deserve this blame?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:35 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Point is he addressed it. Specifically. You don't have to do it more than once to be sincere. Also, he didn't defend them so much as denounce both sides for violence. That's not the same thing.

no, he actually suggested that there was some "very fine" neo-nazis and as a whole they were just as bad as all the anti-protestors (most of whom were peaceful).
i know it seems unbelievable but he actually did just that. not in the mood to requote him over and over, so take that truth or leave it where you found it. *shrug*

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:37 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Yes, but if we go that route, we can just be laying the blame on anyone or anything. He may have played too much GTA, he may have listened to too much NWA, etc.

Yes, Trump says dumb shit, but any rational person shouldn't go off the deep end because of it.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:37 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yes, but if we go that route, we can just be laying the blame on anyone or anything. He may have played too much GTA, he may have listened to too much NWA, etc.

Yes, Trump says dumb shit, but any rational person shouldn't go off the deep end because of it.
As much as I despise trump I agree with this. Too much of a slippery slope to blame someone else because a nut went off the deep end.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Not being held responsible for your own actions is one of the motto's of the Left.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Who says these people are rational? I'd say strapping a bomb to your chest or driving your car into people isn't being rational.

And people in positions of power need to be held accountable when they say "dumb shit", if it stirs irrational types into shit actions. The higher power/position, the more accountable. eg No one's saying Alex Jones is the same as a murderer, but he's a shitlord who needs to watch what he says because he has a large audience and they happen to be mostly impressionable retards

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 26th, 2017 at 06:44 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Who says these people are rational? I'd say strapping a bomb to your chest or driving your car into people isn't being rational.

And people in positions of power need to be held accountable when they say "dumb shit", if it stirs irrational types into shit actions. The higher power/position, the more accountable. eg No one's saying Alex Jones is the same as a murderer, but he's a shitlord who needs to watch what he says

Once we get Robbie to sign this it will be official.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
As much as I despise trump I agree with this. Too much of a slippery slope to blame someone else because a nut went off the deep end.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
thumb up

Weren't you recently complaining how some rando reporter needs to watch what he says (fake news) because he has a platform. What a hypocrite.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:48 PM
Flyattractor

Weren't you recently complaining how some rando reporter needs to watch what he says (fake news) because he has a platform. What a hypocrite.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Once we get Robbie to sign this it will be official.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:50 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

And people in positions of power need to be held accountable when they say "dumb shit", if it stirs irrational types into shit actions. The higher power/position, the more accountable. eg No one's saying Alex Jones is the same as a murderer, but he's a shitlord who needs to watch what he says because he has a large audience and they happen to be mostly impressionable retards

Agreed, which is why I don't lump those psychos in with all other Muslims.

It's the whole freedom of speech thing man. You can say what you feel. The hope is some idiot doesn't take it to heart and go murder in your name. As long as you're not actively trying to incite violence or something, you can pretty much say whatever you want. I would hope that elected officials would have more tact/professionalism, but apparently that's not the case.

Besides, had the article not said this dude was a Trump Supporter, nobody would have even alluded to the fact. It actually takes away from the tragedy that this woman basically lost a Husband and a Son due to his mental issues.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said Trump shouldn't watch what he says or anything like that. I am saying I do not think he is to blame.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Agreed, which is why I don't lump those psychos in with all other Muslims.

It's the whole freedom of speech thing man. You can say what you feel. The hope is some idiot doesn't take it to heart and go murder in your name. As long as you're not actively trying to incite violence or something, you can pretty much say whatever you want. I would hope that elected officials would have more tact/professionalism, but apparently that's not the case.

Besides, had the article not said this dude was a Trump Supporter, nobody would have even alluded to the fact. It actually takes away from the tragedy that this woman basically lost a Husband and a Son due to his mental issues.

Basically what I'm talking about, if you have a strong voice, you choose your words wisely. Random idiot on Youtube, whatever. President of a country, pick your words wisely.

Is being Alt-Right a mental illness now? Hmmm....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:54 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

No, this was a guy who had a mental illness and happened to be Alt-Right

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:55 PM
Flyattractor

Is being Alt-Right a mental illness now? Hmmm....

If it is then so is the "Alt-Left".

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:00 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
. . . but it was also likely agitated by trumper "scapegoat-all-the-things and stay angry" culture.

The sort of thing that leads one to create 50 threads a week, or average 80 posts per day.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 04:27 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

No, this was a guy who had a mental illness and happened to be Alt-Right

#NotAllTrumpers

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 04:28 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote