KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Feminism: Is it a bad thing?

Feminism: Is it a bad thing?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
^ What I want to see is a political competition where you can not attack your opponent. No BS campaign ads slandering the opposition. No digging up their skeletons. Just debate the issues that will affect our country and prove to the American people why you have the best solutions. I don't think that is too much to ask.

This is why I think repubs should just ask them questions and let them defeat themselves just by talking lol. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

"How many genders are there" would just be hilarious. It doesn't actually have a complicated answer, despite what some want to believe.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Well, while I think that the whole several genders stance is stupid, I think it is irrelevant to the debate. I want them to strictly talk the big issues. Economy, Education, Immigration, Defense, etc. Prove to me why your plan is the best and I will be impressed. Turn it into a "Yo Momma" debate, and you lose all of my respect.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:56 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Did he not drag out sexual assault victims in front of Hillary? Not exactly the higher ground is it? They were both attacking each other as has been the case for a while now. it's sad the a political debate looks alarmingly similar to a schoolyard shit talk session.
She bought all the media to portray Trump as a sex pervert when that could have been the future first lady.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...nson-allegation Date: 5 Nov, 2016
https://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/d...p-rape-lawsuit/ Date: June 2016
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...4b0c43e6c1d9834 Date: Nov, 2 2016

http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...assault-w444700 Date: Oct, 13 2016
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-a7362761.html Date: Oct 15, 2016

But if you look at this...

This could have been your first lady with the talks of "Oh, well you wanted pedo Trump to be president, so why you complaining bro?"

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:58 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I'm not defending her, but I will not overlook the fact that both parties decided that the best way to win was to attack the other person instead of explaining their stances and elaborating on how they would achieve their campaign promises. That is what I take issue with regardless of who is doing it.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:01 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

On the topic:

When you see one feminist go after another feminist as an anti-feminist for a simple disagreement on child support payouts, where one insists something that makes fathers look bad and the other insists she works in that field and things aren't nearly that bad, and that's ALL they disagree about, you start to wonder if the feminism = fascism..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:05 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bernie: I agree with everything Hillary has said, but let us go further and promise the moon on a stick
Trump: I will say things to piss off Hillary
Hillary: I'm still here *cough* you know? I'm just as good as Obama.....

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:05 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I would be more willing to get behind the movement if they were trying to aid women's issues in other countries where women truly are oppressed, rather than bitching about sexist AC or some craziness like that.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, while I think that the whole several genders stance is stupid, I think it is irrelevant to the debate. I want them to strictly talk the big issues. Economy, Education, Immigration, Defense, etc. Prove to me why your plan is the best and I will be impressed. Turn it into a "Yo Momma" debate, and you lose all of my respect.

I disagree about its relevancy. It's not just about genders. Remember, a common complaint is "conservatives hate science! blah blah climate change!".

It's important to demonstrate if they overall support science or if they only do when it benefits them and when they can whine about Trump.

Someone screaming "but science!" about climate change and then saying "yeah, 63 genders exist"...I would think you would agree such a person shouldn't be taken seriously.

They've made science into a religion now. They think you can *believe* in science. Take that in for a second lol. It's like a religion to them. Science is to them today what a Kabbalah bracelet was in the late 90s: trendy.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I can separate one crazy notion from the legitimacy of another. If you want to identify as bisexual unicorn panda bear, so be it. If you have good ideas about fixing our education while doing it, I'll consider your approach. It just means I won't go to you for biology advice. lol

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:19 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm a bisexual pandaunicornbro. smile

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can separate one crazy notion from the legitimacy of another. If you want to identify as bisexual unicorn panda bear, so be it. If you have good ideas about fixing our education while doing it, I'll consider your approach. It just means I won't go to you for biology advice. lol

Sure, but if you're going to say you love science...you should probably not ignore parts of it, lol.

What they should say is...they love climate science, and only when it supports their narrative.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:25 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Foxsteak

I accept that. Good luck to you
big grin

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:27 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I accept that. Good luck to you
big grin
I should have said pansexual. Lionesses might get jealous.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unicorns aren't real....until now!

#Science

Personally I'm 3/4 polar bear and 1/4 one of those dragons from Reign of Fire.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:30 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
Unicorns aren't real....until now!

#Science

Personally I'm 3/4 polar bear and 1/4 one of those dragons from Reign of Fire.

I identify as a half eaten Gogurt tube!

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:32 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

So are you half full or half empty DMB? lol

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:34 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's a chili pepper called dragon breath, its pea shape and size, and its 2.4 million scoville (a halpeeno is twenitauzen) so ye. its not edible, they measure with science. its named after welsh dragon.

THerefore welshy should be nu-Raz.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Specifically, I'm part of the dragon that killed the little kids mom at the beginning of that movie. F*ck that kid.

Also f*ck you dragon from Eragon, die.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:36 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure of the movie, but Welshy should kill the greenday and be more dragon. imo.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:36 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Foxsteak

If there are pandaunicorngals, I'm in.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:54 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote