KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Anti-Atheist Memes (just to be fair)

Anti-Atheist Memes (just to be fair)
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

If that's supposed to be Tim Tebow, then he does have a charitable foundation in his name. It deal more with curing disease in children rather than feeding them, and it's hard to say how much he has personally contributed outside of his name. His foundation has donated somewhere around 5 million I believe. Always thought he was a nice enough guy just a shit QB at the pro level.

The other lady, who the hell knows?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 11:24 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I just enjoy watching the Soulless Atheists show just how hate filled they really are in a thread like this.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 03:53 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

It'd be much more practical for atheists to attack other ideologies that will observably deteriorate and collapse a country if too far spread, like say Marxism, Nazism, racial collectivism, totalitarian ideologies, etc. Say what you want about Christianity, but history has proven that societies that are majority Christian are capable of and have historically thrived, with America being a great example of this. Take societies that have embraced Marxism however and they collapse.

It seems like a perverse misemphasis to place the focus of one's criticisms on Christianity when there are plenty of other ideologies much more deserving of criticism in regards to how they're acted out in the world.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:30 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
It seems like a perverse misemphasis to place the focus of one's criticisms on Christianity when there are plenty of other ideologies much more deserving of criticism in regards to how they're acted out in the world.

Don't worry. We can multitask. smile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:38 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

It'd be much more practical for atheists to attack other ideologies that will observably deteriorate and collapse a country if too far spread, like say Marxism, Nazism, racial collectivism, totalitarian ideologies, etc. Say what you want about Christianity, but history has proven that societies that are majority Christian are capable of and have historically thrived, with America being a great example of this. Take societies that have embraced Marxism however and they collapse.

Atheists are against those things. What are you talking about? I've never heard an Athiest say that being a racist or Nazi is good. Have you?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:45 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I just enjoy watching the Soulless Atheists show just how hate filled they really are in a thread like this.

Hey now, I posted some Anti-Atheist memes and I am an Atheist. I can take a joke.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:46 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, not how it works. If you'd asked him for proof to begin with, it'd be a different story, but you went out and said that they didn't, so you're equally responsible for backing up your claim.

Yeah, but that post was a joke, just in case my useage of the word ‘cuck’ didn’t give it away.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:49 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by socool8520
Atheists are against those things. What are you talking about? I've never heard an Athiest say that being a racist or Nazi is good. Have you?

No, generally speaking though I've seen atheists emphasize criticism of Christianity over criticisms of other ideologies is the main point I'm making. The atheists who have their priorities straight are the ones who I actually think are concerned with making the world a better place even if I disagree with them on Christianity, the atheists who spend over half of their ideological criticism aimed at western religion to me seem more like they're trying to settle some personal score (such as say being pissed off at their religious family for their upbringing) than actually being motivated by altruism.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:49 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

No, generally speaking though I've seen atheists emphasize criticism of Christianity over criticisms of other ideologies is the main point I'm making. The atheists who have their priorities straight are the ones who I actually think are concerned with making the world a better place even if I disagree with them on Christianity, the atheists who spend over half of their ideological criticism aimed at western religion to me seem more like they're trying to settle some personal score (such as say being pissed off at their religious family for their upbringing) than actually being motivated by altruism.

I think it only makes sense for an atheist to primarily criticize religion and if they grew up in the West, that religion is almost certainly going to be Christianity.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:51 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I think it only makes sense for an atheist to primarily criticize religion and if they grew up in the West, that religion is almost certainly going to be Christianity.

Why does that make sense for the primary criticism to be of an ideology that society has been proven capable of surviving if held by a significant majority of its constituents, as opposed to ideologies that when widespread have lead to the point of rotting away whatever societies they get integrated into?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:54 AM
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:55 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

We've already talked about the fact that I don't think that Christianity is the major reason western civilization has done so well. However, I support religious freedom, but also the freedom to criticize just like all other things I believe are flawed. I would gladly call out Racism and discrimination as well.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:58 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Why does that make sense for the primary criticism to be of an ideology that society has been proven capable of surviving if held by a significant majority of its constituents, as opposed to ideologies that when widespread have lead to the point of rotting away whatever societies they get integrated into?

Because they’re atheists and their problem tends to be with religion, assuming they’re politically active. And many of their concerns are legit.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:59 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yes well why aren't their problems with things that are considerably worse? Again you aren't explaining how this is the appropriate area for emphasis.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 05:08 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

As a Christian I am naturally poised to disagree with atheism, but I certainly give way more of a shit about other points of view that are considerably more disagreeable. I spend most of my time arguing against shit political ideologies, because I don't find atheism remotely threatening in comparison.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 05:10 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Yes well why aren't their problems with things that are considerably worse? Again you aren't explaining how this is the appropriate area for emphasis.

It depends on the person what they think is the appropriate area for emphasis, not to mention the fact that people can be concerned about more than one issue at a time. Like I said, there are legit problems with Christianity that need to be called out.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 05:17 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

No, generally speaking though I've seen atheists emphasize criticism of Christianity over criticisms of other ideologies is the main point I'm making.

Naturally, because atheism is a stance on religion. It has nothing to do with anything else. If an atheist were to go after something besides religion, it wouldn't be as an atheist, if that makes sense. Just because there isn't an "atheist vs marxist" movement doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of atheists involved with anti-marxist movements.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 05:29 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

This is more of an anti-religion meme.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:05 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

We had this guy on a election poster lmao

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:18 AM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 12:41 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote