KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » New York Attack-6 Dead

New York Attack-6 Dead
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't want the Muslims gone moron. THE RELIGION. Not the people. The awful awful religion. We've given it plenty of time to catch up with the 21st century. It. Has. Failed.

Th Religion is made u of its followers. They’re not gonnna give it up. So you’re essentially wishing them all to die off.

You also cursed them all a couple of pages back.

Yeah, you’re the moron.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:24 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Th Religion is made u of its followers. They’re not gonnna give it up. So you’re essentially wishing them all to die off.

You also cursed them all a couple of pages back.

Yeah, you’re the moron.

LOL! I want the religion gone. I never said murder everyone. I wish the religion didn't exist. If you're sad enough you need to twist that into "you want them all dead!" go ahead, I give no actual shits about your faux moral outrage, and hint: nobody else does either.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

LOL! I want the religion gone.

Cool I want fascists mentalities like yours gone.

And frankly I'm genuinely much more tired of genuine haters like you than you are of a Religion that's frankly doing nothing harmful to you.

hint: nobody else does either.

hint: you don't speak for the rest of the board.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 01:56 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:54 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here, you know what, let me make a final post in this topic to spell it out: I don't want anyone to die. Well no, scratch that. I want every single terrorist dead.

I also wish Islam(and all religions) did not exist. This doesn't mean I want anyone who follows Islam dead.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well no, scratch that. I want every single terrorist dead.

Well now you don't sound like such a bigot. We're making progress.

I also wish Islam(and all religions) did not exist.

Well if you don't want to come across as a bigot or a racist then I'd suggest your replace the word "Islam" in all your comments/arguments to "Religion".

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:09 PM
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Robtard
It was more on the lines of "it could have been so much worse", which isn't any sort of comfort to the families of the victims, just pragmatic reality. We're lucky his incompetence only allowed him to murder 8 people and not 20, 40, 57 etc.
I wasn't really disagreeing with your sentiment. I was just noting how unsettling that reality actually is. Our expectations/norms for human decency are being steadily eroded so that something like this really just doesn't shock us the way it would have decades ago, and so that we are actually capable of "looking on the bright side" by comparing a tragedy like this to recent, more devastating events. The fact that you don't even have to go a year or so back to come up with scores of examples of much more deadly attacks is rather telling.

quote:
It does seem that way and imo, it's going to get worse with the "us Vs them" approach to everything
That's probably part of it... but I feel it must be deeper than that. Like with regard to the nazis vs antifa... that's clearly the us vs them dynamic. But a lot of these other killings are just random as hell. Then there are the islamic extremists... that's another sort of us vs them I suppose. But what's most striking about the muslim extremist attacks is how many of them are carried out by western converts to the religion. People with decent lives and often a decent amount of education and opportunity. But then you get the plethora of examples of nutjobs who just go on these killing sprees for no apparent ideological reason at all. Just killing for the sake of killing. It just seems like it's become somewhat of a tradition for modern psychopaths and religious/political ideologues to revel in carnage and in the notoriety that is earned by carrying out this sort of terror.

Last edited by Afro Cheese on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 10:36 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:26 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote