KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tony Podesta arrested and in custody

Tony Podesta arrested and in custody
Started by: Foxsteak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well she helped him take cocaine from Iran into FEMA Arkansas.

I'd like to know more about the Rodhams and the Bushes.

There's rumours and a lot of odd evidence of Butt grabbing Bush (no, not W) to be linked with the JFK assassination.

And JFK Jr was assassinated while W was running for president and Hillary was running for senate.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 03:31 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
quite a dance team. too bad op is obviously fake news and you're ill-equipped to properly cope with it like big boys. ("whoops my bad")

now it's deflect, deflect, deflect.

who knows, though. he is kinda shady and mueller may have opened the book on him. maybe the fake news will come true.

^^Immediately deflected in a topic about a democrat sexual harasser a few days ago, same guy who is now whining over deflections.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 03:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Foxsteak
I am willingly spreading bullsh!t for sh!ts and giggles

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 04:54 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

at least it's not dangerous riot-baiting bullshit like in the anti-anti-fascism thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=22

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 05:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I'm far too lazy and non commital to riot.

edit: oh yeah, also, members of the military can not riot.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 05:11 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

at least it's not dangerous riot-baiting bullshit like in the anti-anti-fascism thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=22

I love how triggered you are over this. You KEEP bringing it up with a link and yet have whined at me for posting it, lmao.

If it is so bad maybe you should stop linking to it and talking about it lol. You come off like a lunatic every time you bring it up.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 07:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
I still love that website, places people dismissed as "right wing blogs" have higher factual reporting ratings than CNN on that site.

That's just good stuff.
What? Really? WTF?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 10:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
What? Really? WTF?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/

Factual reporting rating "high".

For CNN the factual reporting rating is "mixed"(same as Breitbart lol)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/power-line/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 5th, 2017 at 11:00 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 10:57 PM
dadudemon

http://www.powerlineblog.com/

Factual reporting rating "high".

For CNN the factual reporting rating is "mixed"(same as Breitbart lol)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/power-line/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

WTF? I didn't think I'd live to see the day that very clear and biased news sites would have higher factual ratings than CNN. I can remember how fair and impartial CNN presented the Gore vs. Bush Jr. election. I remember disliking FoxNews because of how obvious it was they were pro-GOP. I thought MSNBC was a bunch of shitheads. So I would turn to CNN for a fair portrayal of politics. But now they've slowly gotten worse and worse over time until now they are worse than self-admitted bias news sites.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 11:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just assume World Championship Wrestling is a guide for dummies on how most big business ruins everything.

And CNN, Fox News, MSNBC are big business, full of all the baggage you get in that (It's all about the bottom line, too many big ego'd cooks spoiling the soup, people with no passion and no clue thrown on to projects others would be better suited for, corporate politics, corporate raiders...)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 11:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF? I didn't think I'd live to see the day that very clear and biased news sites would have higher factual ratings than CNN. I can remember how fair and impartial CNN presented the Gore vs. Bush Jr. election. I remember disliking FoxNews because of how obvious it was they were pro-GOP. I thought MSNBC was a bunch of shitheads. So I would turn to CNN for a fair portrayal of politics. But now they've slowly gotten worse and worse over time until now they are worse than self-admitted bias news sites.
CNN is a massive joke.

Look at this:

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 11:28 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol you didn't think perhaps something was suspect when they brought on Elmo to talk about Syrian refugee children?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 11:35 PM
dadudemon

Lol you didn't think perhaps something was suspect when they brought on Elmo to talk about Syrian refugee children?

That didn't happen in 2000 during the 2000 presidential election. That was many years later.

And Elmo's message was a Christian message. You aren't religious, I know, but Elmo's message is a good one and it is a good message to teach children.

I don't buy into that crap about all refugees are rapists.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 01:32 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

That didn't happen in 2000 during the 2000 presidential election. That was many years later.

And Elmo's message was a Christian message. You aren't religious, I know, but Elmo's message is a good one and it is a good message to teach children.

What was Elmo's message?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 01:52 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Foxsteak
What was Elmo's message?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 02:52 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well...my point about that had nothing to do with his message, but rather just his presence. Using Elmo to try to teach children about some important issue is a valid way to do things. It just doesn't make sense to me here because kids don't watch CNN lol.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 02:56 AM
dadudemon

Well...my point about that had nothing to do with his message, but rather just his presence. Using Elmo to try to teach children about some important issue is a valid way to do things. It just doesn't make sense to me here because kids don't watch CNN lol.

It was a facebook live thing...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 03:02 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

1- post fake news thread

2- refuse to acknowledge that you posted fake news thread

3- have circlejerk with e-friends over how MSM is fake news, in your own fake news thread

4- ??????

5- profit

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 02:29 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

1- post fake news thread

2- refuse to acknowledge that you posted fake news thread

3- have circlejerk with e-friends over how MSM is fake news, in your own fake news thread

4- ??????

5- profit

Did you realize the stupidity of constantly linking to a post you were whining was going to cause violence via it spreading?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:12 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

deflect, squirt! deflect like the wind!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:15 PM