KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hela vs. Wonder Woman

Hela vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hey froth, are you still going to argue Superman doesn't has Superspeed or only in short bursts? And Wonder Woman is faster than Superman?

I'm curious.

Until I watch JL, sure. After all, I'm just basing it on screen feats. Might change after JL.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 03:35 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 04:41 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by FrothByte
Until I watch JL, sure. After all, I'm just basing it on screen feats. Might change after JL.

It will.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 04:43 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nevan

Originally posted by Slowpoke
Not likely, even Loki knew very little about Asgard's past. Especially Hela being the owner of the hammer. So as the REAL owner of the hammer, of course she could stop and destroy it with ease.

If we come to magic, it would be very hard to discuss since there is no clear ways to judge "would it work or not"? Wonder Woman showed she could reflect magic with her bracelet as well.
Cite evidence that being the previous owner of the hammer is what allowed her to destroy it.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:53 PM
Nevan is currently offline Click here to Send Nevan a Private Message Find more posts by Nevan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by Nevan
Cite evidence that being the previous owner of the hammer is what allowed her to destroy it.

She was the owner, of course she would have her ways to control it or even dissolve it. Since this was never mentioned, the hammer's history from the first movie could have been entirely false by Odin.

Other than this, we never saw her show much impressive strength feat.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 10:03 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

She was the owner, of course she would have her ways to control it or even dissolve it. Since this was never mentioned, the hammer's history from the first movie could have been entirely false by Odin.

Other than this, we never saw her show much impressive strength feat.

He didn't ask for your speculation, he asked for evidence.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 10:05 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Hela Mjolnir feat is an extreme outlier (assuming it was all strength and that she was the previous owner had nothing to do with it). Every single showing she had outside of it was in contradiction.
So we as a forum (not divided) will either use a character’s highest showing as their forum power level (even if all other showings contradict it)

OR

We use some form of average that doesn’t count contradictory outliers.

I don’t mind either angle. The majority must be in agreement though.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 02:52 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Also like I've pointed out, Mjolnir was a magical item, its durability is not pure physical at all, it's not a good item to measure a character's physical strength at all. Especially when everything else was against this.

Hela being the previous owner of it proved further explanation of why she could do it.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:11 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Also like I've pointed out, Mjolnir was a magical item, its durability is not pure physical at all, it's not a good item to measure a character's physical strength at all. Especially when everything else was against this.

Hela being the previous owner of it proved further explanation of why she could do it.
Yoy are trying really hard to try to discredit the feat while using double standards. Hela wins, easily. She'd wreck the entire Justice league.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:33 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's not PIS as Hela has no contradictory strength feats. Hela however had a tendency to toy with her opponents, that explains why she wasn't one hit killing everyone.

It's like you people have no idea how villains operate in movies.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 10:17 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The irony here is Superman did not significant damage to Steppenwolf who isn't an impressive villain at all. Poor Superman fans.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Hela stomps.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 02:47 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hela would be a Justice League enemy.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by carver9
Hela would be a Justice League enemy.

That would be laughable.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:22 PM
carver9

That would be laughable.

I agree. Her stabbing, shanking and beating down the JLA, watching their heads turn would be hilarious. I didn't want to say that though but since you brought it up.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

I agree. Her stabbing, shanking and beating down the JLA, watching their heads turn would be hilarious. I didn't want to say that though but since you brought it up.

Yeah, her slow motion action would surely let the heroes to laugh.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:33 PM
carver9

Yeah, her slow motion action would surely let the heroes to laugh.

Yeah, her taking out armies in slow motion and catching a speeding Mjlonir in slow motion is hilarious as well because that adds to the massacre she would give to the league.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:59 PM
Slowpoke

Yeah, her taking out armies in slow motion and catching a speeding Mjlonir in slow motion is hilarious as well because that adds to the massacre she would give to the league.

Asgard armies which could be soloed by M16? Yeah.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 06:14 PM
Silent Master

Asgard armies which could be soloed by M16? Yeah.

Still pushing the same lies I see.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 06:27 PM
h1a8

WW can only win by beheading or offing limbs or restraint by lasso

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 07:34 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote