KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hela vs. Wonder Woman

Hela vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slowpoke
WW used the shield bash to force Doomsday go backwards. She cut off the car it threw at her without moving back.

Thor's punch has no effect on Kurse at all. Your attack has no effect when the strength gap is too much.

So in short, WW never punched DD. Why then are you trying to compare her shield bash with Thor's punch? Are you saying that in order for WW to match Thor's punch she needs to use a shield bash?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:40 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by quanchi112
So she is Cap strong since he was able to hold his ground and withstand a Mjolnir strike which wrecked the immediate area. She wasn't as strong as Doomsday nor was she strong enough to truly hurt him. She was an irritant and not a true threat to Doomsday. That's blatantly obvious so quit overselling her importance.

Thor sent Hulk flying in certain scenes and not in other ones. It's the same with every fighter with super strength. Kurse beat on Thor and he was ended with aid just as Doomsday was defeated with aid also. WW had no chance against him.

No, Hela was beyond Thor. The film best you over the ****ing head with it. She solids Asgard and only Surtur was powerful enough to stop her. Their combined efforts wouldn't have beaten her. Try being honest for a change

Show me where did Cap' shield bash hurt Doomsday or he could use ropes to hold Doomsday for a while? Cap's shield has special technology to hold off a huge amount of the shocking wave as well.

Yes, Hela was beyond Thor, and Superman&Wonder Woman are far above Thor's strength and speed. Wonder Woman has the perfect weapon to counter Hela' deadliest blade attack. She could both defend and dodge these attacks, at the same time punch her over and over till she could not catch up anymore.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:42 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Show me where did Cap' shield bash hurt Doomsday or he could use ropes to hold Doomsday for a while? Cap's shield has special technology to hold off a huge amount of the shocking wave as well.

Yes, Hela was beyond Thor, and Superman&Wonder Woman are far above Thor's strength and speed. Wonder Woman has the perfect weapon to counter Hela' deadliest blade attack. She could both defend and dodge these attacks, at the same time punch her over and over till she could not catch up anymore.
Cap's shield block doesn't mean he's as strong as Thor. Just as her shield bash doesn't translate into her strength alone. There's a weapon involved. You are comparing her using a shield to Thor punching. Excuses and double standards. Hilarious.

False, WW wasn't even above WW 1 soldiers without human aid. Superman was defeated by one human with weakness exploitation one on one. Continue to make up things while I'll cite facts so decimate your ridiculous claims.

Nah, she was kind of screwed against the Germans with her shield. Hela just rains down nigh limitless projectiles until they kill her. She can't harm Hela at all.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:45 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by FrothByte
So in short, WW never punched DD. Why then are you trying to compare her shield bash with Thor's punch? Are you saying that in order for WW to match Thor's punch she needs to use a shield bash?

They were both blunt attacks mostly rely on the person's strength, Doomsday is bigger than Kurse as well. Wonder Woman could hold Doomsday for a while with her lasso, forcing it to use its energy burst not raw strength to break away.

Thor, on the other hand, could do nothing to hurt Kurse at all.

You don't get to hurt the foe or hold it when the strength gap is too much.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:47 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Cap's shield block doesn't mean he's as strong as Thor. Just as her shield bash doesn't translate into her strength alone. There's a weapon involved. You are comparing her using a shield to Thor punching. Excuses and double standards. Hilarious.

False, WW wasn't even above WW 1 soldiers without human aid. Superman was defeated by one human with weakness exploitation one on one. Continue to make up things while I'll cite facts so decimate your ridiculous claims.

Nah, she was kind of screwed against the Germans with her shield. Hela just rains down nigh limitless projectiles until they kill her. She can't harm Hela at all.

laughing out loud

Cap's shield has special technology in it to absorb the shockwave, bad example here.

Bad examples here again. Superman was keep holding back otherwise Batman would be dead in first touch. Wonder Woman could fight Doomsday and Doomsday>Zod> many many modern soldiers>M16>Undead Asgardians>Living Asgardians.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:49 AM
quanchi112
Disney

They were both blunt attacks mostly rely on the person's strength, Doomsday is bigger than Kurse as well. Wonder Woman could hold Doomsday for a while with her lasso, forcing it to use its energy burst not raw strength to break away.

One has a weak which absorbs a lot of the force not just her bare hands. It isn't equal at all. So ?

Totally different situations.

You didn't prove any strength advantage. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Cap's shield has special technology in it to absorb the shockwave, bad example here.

Bad examples here again. Superman was keep holding back otherwise Batman would be dead in first touch. Wonder Woman could fight Doomsday and Doomsday>Zod> many many modern soldiers>M16>Undead Asgardians>Living Asgardians.
So you admit a shield absorbs part of the blunt force. This also applies to WW since it isn't just her strength it's a shield.

Speculation. Superman attacked. Superman didn't have to kill just decimate his armor. Cap beat Iron Man he didn't have to kill him to beat him.

Horrendous logic.

WW needed aid against WW 1 Germans. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:51 AM
Slowpoke

One has a weak which absorbs a lot of the force not just her bare hands. It isn't equal at all. So ?

Totally different situations.

You didn't prove any strength advantage. laughing out loud

Show me where did it say Wonder Woman's shield has same effect as Cap's?

She did take on the heat vision blast with her bare hands as well.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:55 AM
Slowpoke

So you admit a shield absorbs part of the blunt force. This also applies to WW since it isn't just her strength it's a shield.

Speculation. Superman attacked. Superman didn't have to kill just decimate his armor. Cap beat Iron Man he didn't have to kill him to beat him.

Horrendous logic.

WW needed aid against WW 1 Germans. laughing out loud

Cap's shield has such ability, not WW's.

Superman was trying to reason with him and didn't want to kill Batman, then he was weakened by the gas, I don't see why is it hard to understand.

Again, Wonder Woman could fight Doomsday and Doomsday>Zod> many many modern soldiers>M16>Undead Asgardians>Living Asgardians.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:56 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Show me where did it say Wonder Woman's shield has same effect as Cap's?

She did take on the heat vision blast with her bare hands as well.
A shield absorbs the impact for the most part you idiot. It's like saying a bullet proof vest proves durability. Do you know how shields work ?

Can she tank bullets ?

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:57 AM
Slowpoke

A shield absorbs the impact for the most part you idiot. It's like saying a bullet proof vest proves durability. Do you know how shields work ?

Can she tank bullets ?

laughing out loud

No, only Cap's shield has such ability to absorb the shockwave, you can try to use a shield to take on a strong smash let's see what happens.

Now you are left with personal insult, that's ugly and pretty much means you are out of logical arugment.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 01:59 AM
quanchi112
Disney

No, only Cap's shield has such ability to absorb the shockwave, you can try to use a shield to take on a strong smash let's see what happens.

Now you are left with personal insult, that's ugly and pretty much means you are out of logical arugment.
His strength isn't comparable to Thor's yet his shield can block Mjolnir. That's the point. WW relied on weapons as you said that doesn't mean jack.

I insult stupidity so don't be stupid and I won't be mean. smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 02:01 AM
HulkIsHulk

Okay. Just one thing. When was WW cut by anything? I don't recall any such instances? In fact against Gen Luder whatever he tried to stab her with her sword but she caught it by the blade no problem

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 02:03 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Except that getting hit with a shield is a lot more painful than getting hit with a punch. So unless WW actually hurt DD with a punch, your comparison is invalid.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 02:08 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Okay. Just one thing. When was WW cut by anything? I don't recall any such instances? In fact against Gen Luder whatever he tried to stab her with her sword but she caught it by the blade no problem
I want you to be perfectly clear here. What's your point ?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 02:09 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

Fight on the beach. Diana gets a cut on her arm.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 02:09 AM
Silent Master

Slowpokes troll tactic appears to be purposely misinterpreting scenes in order to lowball characters he doesn't like and conversely exaggerate the abilities of those he does.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 02:16 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by FrothByte
Except that getting hit with a shield is a lot more painful than getting hit with a punch. So unless WW actually hurt DD with a punch, your comparison is invalid.

Not really, punch is easier to focus the strength, especially on their strength level and durability.

You are keep avoiding the other facts WW had proven in that battle against Doomsday as well. She is stronger and quicker, has the weapon advantage here.

Last edited by Slowpoke on Nov 9th, 2017 at 04:37 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 04:34 PM
Silent Master

Hela crushed Mjolnir, WW doesn't have any strength feats on that level.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 04:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

It's obviously magic because her later fight never showed very high strength compare to Superman and Wonder Woman. Even her blade threw didn't have such strength as well.

This is pretty much it when you can only use such example to show she got strength advantage and ignore most of the movie showed her true strength.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 04:40 PM