KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « First ... « 180 181 [182] 183 184 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
Send that poor man your thoughts and prayers.

What specific deity do you pray to?

I pray to "The Nothing" from the Neverending Story.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 05:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Guy started a shooting in Oklahoma City restaurant but was killed by a licensed conceal carry gun owner.

[quote]An armed bystander gunned down a shooter Thursday at an Oklahoma City restaurant, killing him, police said.

A man walked into Louie's Grill & Bar and opened fire, striking three people, who are expected to survive. As the gunman ran from the scene, the bystander armed with a pistol confronted and fatally shot him outside the restaurant, Oklahoma City police Capt. Bo Mathews told reporters.

"Right now, all I know is that it was just a good Samaritan that was there and looks like he took the right measures to be able to put an end to a terrible, terrible incident," Mathews said./quote]

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/us/o...ting/index.html

So weird. And the suspect was wearing eye and ear protection it seems. As in...he was fully planning on this shooting and geared up for it. Also, this guy was apparantly bat-shit insane. He was posting shit like "are there any real humans in the world or is everyone a robot?" Seems like he had a dissociative reality issue in a severe way.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 06:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Good on that guy, seemed he did everything right. He was licensed, had the proper permits and confronted the man outside, which is generally safer to bystanders.

NRA of course takes no time to act like d-bags.

The NRA also took a swipe at Gov. Mary Fallin, who two weeks ago vetoed a bill that would have made Oklahoma the 13th state to let residents carry guns without a permit. In explaining her veto, Fallin, a Republican, noted that the bill would have eliminated firearms training requirements and softened background check rules. The bill "eliminates the current ability of Oklahoma law enforcement to distinguish between those carrying guns who have been trained and vetted, and those who have not," -snip

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 25th, 2018 at 06:12 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2018 06:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

School shooting in Indiana. 2 injuries, none dead that I know of.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 06:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Fear of having real feelings both about male bonding and feminine side of being a male can cause volience. Self trust issues lead to many incidents in life rather than moving on with ones life.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:10 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm losing track of these shootings. Just sooooo many!

Damn shame!

and a shame on the US letting guns be bought this easily.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:07 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You obvioulsy MISSED the Story where GUNS Saved Lives.

But then you are a Freedom Hating Horrible Person.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:10 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
You obvioulsy MISSED the Story where GUNS Saved Lives.

But then you are a Freedom Hating Horrible Person.

I read the full story. I don't think the gun-wielding bystander saved any lives. I think the bystander may have caused the shooter's death by confronting him.

Read the story: he confronted the shooter, verbally, and that resulted in them exchanging fire with the shooter dying (likely, the bystander had better training).

Last edited by dadudemon on May 25th, 2018 at 08:17 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by dadudemon
I read the full story. I don't think the gun-wielding bystander saved any lives. I think the bystander may have caused the shooters death by confronting him.

Read the story: he confronted the shooter, verbally, and that resulted in them exchanging fire with the shooter dying (likely, the bystander had better training).

He KILLED the Monster before He could attempt to MURDER again.

Why do Leftists ALWAYS SIDE WITH MURDERS????????

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:14 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
He KILLED the Monster before He could attempt to MURDER again.

Why do Leftists ALWAYS SIDE WITH MURDERS????????

Where is your evidence that he was attempting to shoot again? From the story, looks like he did his shooting and was calmly walking away before being confronted by a typical Okie (we don't put up with that shit, here).

Also, why do you call me a lefty? Is it because I hold the libertarian (loathed by lefties in the US, by the way, and are often considered conservative Constitution loving nuts by the Republicans) belief in a Universal Basic Income? Or is it my want for Universal Health Care option (exactly like Medicare but spread out to cover all Americans)? Or is it because I hold individual liberties in the highest regard and that the only time individual liberty should be infringed is if the individual is harming others directly or indirectly?

Tell me how my ideas are "lefty" like you keep calling me. Or do you use the label "lefty" as a way to ad hominem all the good points people respond to you with so you don't have to make the mental effort to respond?

Last edited by dadudemon on May 25th, 2018 at 08:20 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:18 PM
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

[QUOTE=16610082]Originally posted by dadudemon
Also, why do you call me a lefty? Is it because I hold the libertarian (loathed by lefties in the US, by the way, and are often considered conservative Constitution loving nuts by the Republicans) belief in a Universal Basic Income? Or is it my want for Universal Health Care option (exactly like Medicare but spread out to cover all Americans)? Or is it because I hold individual liberties in the highest regard and that the only time individual liberty should be infringed is if the individual is harming others directly or indirectly?[/QUOTE

Libertarian belief in universal health care and income? Do you know what a libertarian is??

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:25 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Playmaker
[QUOTE=16610082]Originally posted by dadudemon
Also, why do you call me a lefty? Is it because I hold the libertarian (loathed by lefties in the US, by the way, and are often considered conservative Constitution loving nuts by the Republicans) belief in a Universal Basic Income? Or is it my want for Universal Health Care option (exactly like Medicare but spread out to cover all Americans)? Or is it because I hold individual liberties in the highest regard and that the only time individual liberty should be infringed is if the individual is harming others directly or indirectly?[/QUOTE

Libertarian belief in universal health care and income? Do you know what a libertarian is??

Did I type libertarians espouse a belief in a universal healthcare? I am 100% sure that my post only makes mention of that when I referred to UBI.

And, yes, UBI is a Libertarian ideal. Look, it's right there on their website:

https://www.libertarianism.org/colu...se-basic-income

Also, answer my PM instead of ignoring me, if you could, please. thumb up

Old Post May 25th, 2018 08:39 PM
dadudemon

Here is the guy that stopped the Indiana shooting. To give context, he tackled the shooter, got shot three times while charging the shooter. If we are to be serious a moment, he stopped the shooter with his own guns.

(please log in to view the image)

Definite hero. Good guy. Considering he is a middle school teacher and his last name is Seaman, he's confirmed brave.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 09:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Here is the guy that stopped the Indiana shooting. To give context, he tackled the shooter, got shot three times while charging the shooter. If we are to be serious a moment, he stopped the shooter with his own guns.

(please log in to view the image)

Definite hero. Good guy. Considering he is a middle school teacher and his last name is Seaman, he's confirmed brave.

Just another example of how the best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy without guns. :P

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 25th, 2018 09:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Looks like he's got a couple guns to me, attached to his shoulders.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 10:17 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definitely not bad-looking. shifty

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 25th, 2018 10:30 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Where is your evidence that he was attempting to shoot again? From the story, looks like he did his shooting and was calmly walking away before being confronted by a typical Okie (we don't put up with that shit, here).

Also, why do you call me a lefty? Is it because I hold the libertarian (loathed by lefties in the US, by the way, and are often considered conservative Constitution loving nuts by the Republicans) belief in a Universal Basic Income? Or is it my want for Universal Health Care option (exactly like Medicare but spread out to cover all Americans)? Or is it because I hold individual liberties in the highest regard and that the only time individual liberty should be infringed is if the individual is harming others directly or indirectly?

Tell me how my ideas are "lefty" like you keep calling me. Or do you use the label "lefty" as a way to ad hominem all the good points people respond to you with so you don't have to make the mental effort to respond?

Geez you do wabble on at the post don't you.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 06:05 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:11 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Surtur
What specific deity do you pray to?

I pray to "The Nothing" from the Neverending Story.

Has my allegiance to the Flying Spaghetti Monster not been made clear?

Though I also believe in all of Lovecraft's eldritch monsters, but dare not pray to them.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 26th, 2018 02:48 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote