KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do boys hate women on the internet?

Why do boys hate women on the internet?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

rent stabilized housing would be nice

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:50 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's also on the men to ensure that, too. The men are 50% of getting people to have babies in a marriage.

Also, I agree with your points no matter how outdated they seem. "research shows" bla bla bla

Mom. Dad. Raising children together provides the best possible outcome for children.

well. men have no say in abortion. so ultimately it's the womans choice.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:51 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
k, so punish the children of single parents because they planned poorly. got it thumb up

2 hardworking immigrant parents, probably pulled off 80 hours a week each, so single mom should work 160 hours a week, which leaves over an hour per day for sleep. simple. don't like it? shoulda planned ahead. *demonic laughter*

They COULD do what women did back in the day and they could just choke their very young children and throw them into the streets because they cannot afford to feed themselves and all their children.

Remember the muckrakers? I remember where that term came from. They documented shit like this.

But that's a very very late term abortion...strangling your starving toddlers is.

Edit - OR, they could just stop bouncing up and down on dicks. Or the men could stop being pieces of shit and step up to being fathers when they rawdog creampie someone pregnant. smile

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:52 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Raisen
well. men have no say in abortion. so ultimately it's the womans choice.

Neither did the child. So what about the child if the mom decides to keep the kid?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:54 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Neither did the child. So what about the child if the mom decides to keep the kid?

only options we have are not to reinforce behavior that is bad for society. meaning don't pay more to welfare for more kids. otherwise, everyone loses

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:59 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Raisen
only options we have are not to reinforce behavior that is bad for society. meaning don't pay more to welfare for more kids. otherwise, everyone loses

But that punishes the kid, not the mother for her poor decisions to keep the kid or to get pregnant in the first place.

Do you have a solution that does not punish the kid? I want that solution.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:01 AM
snowdragon

ah the old tried and true "sure your point that i tried to casually dismiss was in fact valid, but now i will challenge you to pull a solution out of your ass or your point becomes moot", or am i mistaken?

section 8 housing helps so i think they should expand that.

Or it could be you complained and I asked for your input....zomg so crazy

You like to be critical but rarely address issues with answers.

Insert ridiculous deragitory comment about you

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:21 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Why do boys hate women on the internet?

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Seriously? It's just ****ing weird, you wouldn't call a woman fat or ugly in real life any more than they would call you it.

Why is the internet breeding Misandry and Misogyny? I'll tell you why, because of ****witted, small dicked virgin boys hating on girls because they were born sexually inadequate and aren't able to satisfy them and girls then thinking that's how the majority of guys with normal sized penises think about them. As a result, they come out with weird ideas themselves and are susceptible to internet horse shit soundbites like the third wave of feminism and the Patriarchy drivel.

Truth is you silly little pricks are perpetuating your lives of masturbation.

You stupid ****s.

Oh, you'd be surprised the things I've heard people say in real life.

Married policeman in a car club with my father, wife with a bun in the oven, starts yelling at two asian women on a bus because he thought they were prostitutes. Wanted to jump out the window.

Heard other things, worse things. People could be real assholes, even offline.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:01 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

As a woman myself, I honestly don't mind when men generalize about half the entire human population like they have any clue what they're talking about.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:04 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Robtard

Side note: It's too bad Squallx doesn't have the same compassion for immigrants now, considering the story of his family

I hope you're joking about me not having compassion shit. Who the **** are you to assume such a shit like that?

I have compassion, but there's a limit. My limit stops when you come to this country and refuses to assimilate.

It ends, when you try you're best to bring you're ideals, ideals that don't mix with the ideals in this country, then scream racism, sexism, or whatever exism there is.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:09 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ah the old tried and true "sure your point that i tried to casually dismiss was in fact valid, but now i will challenge you to pull a solution out of your ass or your point becomes moot", or am i mistaken?

section 8 housing helps so i think they should expand that.

Originally posted by snowdragon
Or it could be you complained and I asked for your input....zomg so crazy

You like to be critical but rarely address issues with answers.

Insert ridiculous deragitory comment about you

quite an elaborate concession, but i accept.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:02 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quite an elaborate concession, but i accept.

Are you thick on purpose?

I didn't say you never provided answers, I said rarely.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:50 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:55 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

But that punishes the kid, not the mother for her poor decisions to keep the kid or to get pregnant in the first place.

Do you have a solution that does not punish the kid? I want that solution.

there are no perfect answers. we don't live in a utopia.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:15 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Steve, so two divorces...what happened there bro? It's weird for you to lecture people about women, but hey cool...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:18 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Something close 45% of marriages end in divorce in the UK. So it's not really a big surprise. Kinda like being surprised you landed tails in a coin flip twice.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:32 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you want to base things on percentages now? We can if you want, just decide.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:34 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You can do whatever the **** you want, just telling you that trying to insult someone because they've been divorced before in kinda stupid and silly, considering how high the rate of divorce is and that some people you're probably close too have been divorced themselves considering.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:37 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sweet, as long as you know that in the US the "half of marriages end in divorce" is BS. Can't speak about other countries though.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:38 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I gave the UK figure, since Steve's from there. The US is around 35% overall (1/3rd), which is still a high figure.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 12:43 AM