KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes

Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hillary is running for president. Having a rapist as first lady is just you being racist.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 10:31 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Fair enough.

That wasn't a defense and you're twisting the context; that was noting that he at least isn't denying everything and accusing his victim(s) of lying like other people have done. I in fact said 'if Franken's guilty, let him go down with the rest'.

Speaking of tricky situations: you Trumpers are in a pickle. You condemn Bill for being a sexual predator because people have accused him of such and then spin it onto Hillary, while at the same time ignoring that Trump's been accused of the same and then bragged about it. The conundrum you're in.

Well it is Dems bringing up Bill though remember. I think I know why. It's pointless. They can damage Bill, but Hilary isn't running anymore. So why? Because he was a former president. It makes it then very easy to pivot from the former president to the current one.

Which if Trump did do these things he does need to answer for them.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 10:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

TBF, I shouldn't have included you there with other Trumpers, vaguely recall you giving Bill the same benefit as Trump in 'it's accusations, nothing has been proven'. Though you did and continue to dismiss his bragging about it.

Unless your mind has changed since about a year ago in regards to Bill?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trump has magic fee-fees forcefield from common ethics. investigate everyone but trump. "mmmmmm yeah give it to me orange daddy i've been a dirty s1ut"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:14 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say investigate Trump too if it is warranted.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
if it is warranted.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:35 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
No, I've not called Bill's accuser's liars. I believe Bill's a sexual predator, said this from the first post. So not sure what games you're playing here.

^

Gets it.

I do though believe Bill is a sexual predator, from my outside view. Trump is too.

Dude....

I've very clearly outlined where you've made mistakes.

I quoted two different victims.

This has nothing to do with whether or not you think this is some sort of "my spouse never does wrong" situations. This is about Hillary threatening the victims and enabling Bill.

I outlined very clearly what my intentions were and you ignored it. This is why I say you're bias. This is why I say you have Bill's dick in your mouth while you're pounding away on Hillary. You keep ignoring the very meat of the facts (my point) and acting like this is a pretend discussion about you denying Bill was a predator. The very point of this thread is to show people are NOT denying Bill is a piece of shit. Stop making it about that.

Go back. Read my posts. Look at the content. And forgot for 5 seconds about the pretend "gotcha pretending Bill's not a bad person." No one is playing that game. No one even cares.

Originally posted by BackFire
It doesn't matter in the context of the discussion whether it's true. Robtard's point is that he thinks that's what Hillary believed. He's making no statement of fact about Bill's behavior or even really giving his opinioin on it, merely saying that he thinks Hillary probably believed her husband rather than the women.

Why are both of you missing the point on purpose? Again, this isn't about Hillary being innocent and standing by her man. There is no room for entertaining that position.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:14 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

No point is being missed. That may be your point and your belief, it was not Robtard's initial point which is what I was referring to.

Last edited by BackFire on Nov 19th, 2017 at 03:17 AM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:14 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

No point is being missed. That may be your point and your belief, it was not Robtard's initial point which is what I was referring to.

If you understood my point then you would not have felt the need to clarify Robtard's initial point which is why I said you missed my point. Now it's getting ridiculous.

I'm clarifying your clarification of my clarification or robtard's clarification of my point of Robtard's original point. Skip all that bullshit. It's getting absurd, now.

I fixed Rob's post that left out the part where Hillary threatened the victims and enabled Bill. Arguments, bla bla bla, etc.

I posted evidence. Arguments, bla bla bla.

So the victims are lying or they are not. You cannot take Robtard's middle ground of "I believe the accusers about Bill being a predator but not the other things the victims said about the Hillary threats."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:47 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Sure you can.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:55 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Sure you can.

He can try but it doesn't work.

So are they lying?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:57 AM
BackFire

About what?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 03:59 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

stuff

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:39 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
*bumping thread because he wants people to argue with dadudemon more*

thumb up

Crickets, dude. Crickets.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 03:24 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

...things...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 04:07 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

Okay, let's go through this step-by-step because what you tried to get away with irked me a little bit here, dadudemon. You try to overwhelm with superficial explanations you hope will be kafkaesque/contain enough phony complication for people not to casually notice and this has been a debate pattern with you for a quite a long time.

I have nothing against you outright but I certainly believe you're capable of intellectual dishonesty. I am going to break this up into several parts to explain the mistakes you've made here to try to bring you, and perhaps others, clarity into a situation that I think you may have intentionally obfuscated.

PART I: Dadudemon's Strawman Fallacy

So, what I'll do first is define what a "strawman" is. A strawman fallacy is defined as an argument form (informal fallacy) that partially substitutes or even outright replaces your opponent's argument/statement with something they were not arguing in the first place, effectively attacking a "strawman" as opposed to your opponent's argument. It involves mischaracterization and is usually done with the intent to more easily refute your opponent.

So let's focus on where you committed the strawman (you did, in fact, commit the fallacy despite your confident insistence that you didn't) so let's see:

quote:
The unwanted sexual predations accusations, she probably believed Bill that those women wanted more and then turned on him out of spite. Marriages, you know.

The above quote is from Robtard. He speculates on Hillary's perspective regarding what Bill had done by stating that Hillary most likely bought/believed an explanation from Bill that these woman wanted to come back to Bill for sex or other sexual activities and that they made claims to "spite him."

Robtard clarifies this later on when he says, "I then made it clear about separating the consensual cheating and the rape on Bill's part, meaning while Clinton knew Bill was a cheater, she probably (imo) believed his side of the rape allegations, cos she's his wife."

You respond to his initial opinion with this:
quote:
Nah, this is definitely not true. Unless you want to call all of them liars who are lying to besmirch Billy's good name.

This is logically problematic and here's why:
First off, Robtard was discussing how Hillary approached Bill potentially denying the claims and Robtard did not deny these claims himself, which is necessary for him to have called Bill's accusers "liars" in this context. I will help with this.

EXAMPLE: So Jimmy gets a chocolate bar from the store and runs home to his house where his mother lives with him. The store clerk phones Jimmy's mother and tell her that Jimmy stole the chocolate he came home with. Jimmy's mother does nothing about the store clerk's accusations that Jimmy stole the bar and then speculation stirs in Town X amongst it's fine people.

Now, you are a citizen in Town X and these are the details that you have. Now, let's say you hear this and decide to speculate that Jimmy's mother was probably told by Jimmy that the store clerk had some sort of vendetta against Jimmy and that store clerk lied about him stealing the chocolate bar. Then, you claimed that Jimmy's mother likely believed what Jimmy had said and is why she did not act to punish Jimmy or whatnot.

Now, If Citizen Y came along and claimed you were calling the store clerk a liar when you shared a point-of-view regarding how Jimmy's mom felt and handled the situation, would you say that was sound reasoning or would you call it a strawman? In this situation, the only one misrepresenting the situation regarding the store clerk or even claiming that the store clerk did something dishonest or "spiteful" is Jimmy, not you.

You would have needed to claim something like, "The store clerk lied..." or "I think the store clerk lied..." in order for Citizen Y's assertion that YOU were claiming the store clerk was lying to be logically sound. Otherwise? It is an obvious misrepresentation of your position by Citizen Y and is, therefore, a strawman fallacy.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 04:24 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

PART II: Dadudemon's accusations of Robtard committing a strawman and a red herring (the whitewashing assertion included)

So, going into this, we are going to discuss how you asserted Robtard is, in fact, the one who used a strawman fallacy and a red herring to alter or distract from the discussion. Let's begin.
First, we are going to discuss how Robtard used a strawman to compare Bill to Donald to what I assume is whitewash Hillary's enabling. I'd like to point out that you've assumed, in this context, Hillary was in fact enabling Bill Clinton's action without evidence. However, that's not entirely relevant yet so let's continue.

Originally posted by dadudemon
You have it backwards. You're using a strawman to compare Bill to Don and then whitewashing Hillary's enabling. Because you clearly have a bias.

In order for Robtard to have used a strawman (definition is near the top of Part I. You can also look into this yourself using a search engine, for whoever may be reading), in this context, he would have needed to misrepresent your position (since you claim in this post I'm quoting that he does it to you. Y'all can check). Yet, there is little evidence to suggest he even remotely did this. On the first page of this thread, we have numerous posts from users such as these:

By Firefly:
quote:
Okay, let’s ignore the decades long track record of Hillary helping and protecting women and try to paint her as complicit in her husband’s actions! Sounds fun to be a dimwit.
^ Vote for actual abuser of women or vote for someone whose husband abused women hmmm

By Silent Master:
quote:
She didn't help or protect any of the women he abused. a more accurate statement would be.
Vote for the actual abuser of women or vote for the person that helped him cover up his actions and publically attacked the character of his victims.

By Emperordmb:
quote:
I mean, it's much easier to say after the political career of Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump is no longer being pushed for, and at a time at which Democrats are trying to leverage the sexual assault charge against a republican (with good reason).
Good on them, and I'm not necessarily levying an accusation, but I'm not necessarily convinced that those same statistics would be reflected in a poll taken during the 2016 presidential election for example.
Also, not gonna pretend Republicans don't also play the shitty game of covering for their own side in ways they wouldn't accept from the other side.

By (and this one is important) You, responding to Firefly's post (quoted just above the other two posters):

quote:
I choose neither. Both are huge pieces of shit. no expression

Other posters also included commentaries about the election and then directly to Bill, as seen on page one, but I have included the ones that are relevant to your claim. So, Robtard comes along and posts this:

quote:
Was going to say a "TIL", but I actually learned yesterday that it's worse to vote for a woman who believed her crappy cheating sexual predator husband than it is to vote for a sexual predator who bragged about it.

So, not only did Robtard not initiate or use the portions of the discussion that involved Trump to mischaracterize (something he would have needed to do to accuse him of strawmanning, among other things) but you commented on the situation even before he did. I say in my initial post that you intentionally misread this because I assume you didn't forget about the discussion beforehand or that you yourself weighed in on it.

Sure, your initial post was exclusively related to Bill Clinton and Hillary's role in that situation. However, the discussion took a different tone and several people were involved, you yourself. You later try to come down on Robtard for steering the discussion away from that but I speculate that if you took issue with this, you would have complained earlier, as opposed to attempting to weaponize his involvement in the already-initiated discussion to take attention away from mistakes you made.

As for your claim that Robtard was essentially using the strawman, that he did not do, to whitewash the blame? Well, the premise is busted from the start because he didn't strawman. Plus, to whitewash is to deceptively absolve someone of blame or responsibility. Since Robtard does not openly think she is responsible (he thinks Bill is) and there is no evidence that she is to blame, the whitewashing claim is incorrect.

quote:
What you did in your previous two segments was try and use a red herring to change what we were talking about. You're trying to strawman my point to make it seem like I'm calling you out for not acknowledging Bill's problems and then pointing out that I'm using a strawman (I'm clearly not), as if your feelings were hurt that I would dare mischaracterize your position.

We have already covered how Robtard did not using a red herring, as a red herring is terminology relating to how an argument is irrelevant. Yet, it was relevant as you and others were discussing Trump as part of the situation from page one of this thread.

Also, you very plainly called out Robtard for not ackowledging Bill's problems when you proclaimed, in the very same post, he was using a strawman to compare "Bill and Don", which would inherently distract from "Bill's problems" in this context. Like, directly distract from it. This, of course, would be the case if that had happened. It did not.
quote:
[/b]Sorry, I'm not Surtur: your bait and switch games won't work on me. [/B]

This comes off as a light form of gaslighting, to be honest. If anyone did this within this entire thread, it is demonstrably you who did it, dadudemon. This is very, very dishonest and manipulative. Cheaply so, but it is the case nonetheless.

Nothing ever ends.

Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

PART III: Dadudemon's tergiversating and mispresentation, discussed

Here, I will discuss how you definitively weasel-word and tergiversate in order to escape from the strawman and broken point you had previously made and it... well, it's something, to say the least:

Anyone can clearly see that what you claim I said is no where in what you quoted. Neither did I ever say you were defending bill being a sexual predator:

This is completely untrue. Sure, you didn't come out and directly SAY Robtard was defending Bill being a sexual predator (you'll find out why I named this chapter "dadudemon's tergiversating") but you implied it directly. And I mean directly. We will go back to this quote to discuss that, since we've already used it to outline your strawman.

Nah, this is definitely not true. Unless you want to call all of them liars who are lying to besmirch Billy's good name.
Moore? Predator
Spacey? Predator
But Bill Clinton? Nah, those accusers are liars.
wink
I've got you, son, on this topic, here. It's best you check your bias. Take your Hillary-love glasses off. Pull Bill's dick out of your mouth (it was consenual, Robtard swears!). And admit that Billabong is a sexual predator just like Moore and Spacey. [/B]

Firstly, you proclaim Robtard wants to call all of his accuser's liars to "besmirch Billy's good name." You secondly imply Robtard is okay with accepting Moore and Spacey's accusers as predator but he does not with Bill Clinton. Thirdly, you have the final portion of this post which has you saying: "It was consenual [sic], Robtard swears!" There are THREE direct implications here that you are claiming Robtard is defending Bill Clinton. Then, you come back to say, "Oh, I never SAID that!" This is incredibly weak and is classic weasel-wording.

Hell, you even tell Robtard to admit Bill is a sexual predator, even though several times during the course of this thread, he has claimed he believes that. This implies he is denying that Bill is/was a sexual predator but he didn't. You thought he did and it's likely one of the reasons why you initially strawmanned his position. Then again, you're a bit all over the place because you told him to admit that Bill was a sexual predator but then said:

Originally posted by dadudemon when you readily admit to Bill's problem.

To digress for a moment, this snippet right here?

quote:
Broaddrick first spoke out about Hillary Clinton's attempts to silence her in 1999, when she told the Drudge Report that Hillary Clinton approached her at a political rally to thank her for keeping quiet about the alleged assault.
"She caught me and took my hand and said, 'I am so happy to meet you. I want you to know that we appreciate everything you do for Bill,'" Broaddrick recalled. "I started to turn away and she held onto my hand and reiterated her phrase—looking less friendly and repeated her statement—'everything you do for Bill.'"

Is not evidence Hillary was thanking her to keep quiet. When she thanks the accuser for "everything she does", this comes off as frustration that she knew Bill was sleeping with these women, not that he assaulted them. Hillary also called her a "bimbo" for years, likely because she was irritated that, I don't know, she was under the impression someone had been sleeping with her husband? This is not evidence that Hillary was complicit, nor is it proof Robtard is calling Hillary a liar and I think you know this. I mean, it even comes with ridiculous exaggerations from you, like this:

quote:
She sounds like a sociopathic murderer.

You're doing everything in your power here to distance yourself from the reasoning errors you made several times during this discussion.

Dude....
I've very clearly outlined where you've made mistakes.

No, but you have very clearly manufactured where Robtard made mistakes.
quote:
I quoted two different victims.

Yes, and right along with your own interpretation, ignoring others as incorrect and treating yours as matter-of-fact.
quote:
This has nothing to do with whether or not you think this is some sort of "my spouse never does wrong" situations. This is about Hillary threatening the victims and enabling Bill.

Perhaps she was being threatening but you have not demonstrated her intent thoroughly. You haven't done much rationally here, dadudemon. It is frankly a fucking mess.
quote:
I outlined very clearly what my intentions were and you ignored it. This is why I say you're bias. This is why I say you have Bill's dick in your mouth while you're pounding away on Hillary. You keep ignoring the very meat of the facts (my point) and acting like this is a pretend discussion about you denying Bill was a predator. The very point of this thread is to show people are NOT denying Bill is a piece of shit. Stop making it about that.

Genuinely scary stuff, because it demonstrates people should be careful when conducting arguments with you as you will misrepresent, alter, and micharacterize their perspective/opinions.

If that was truly the "very point of this thread", why did you bring it up after Robtard accused you of making a logical mistake once you had already openly participated on the very first page of this thread? Why not point out everyone involved in bringing Trump into the discussion or continuing it? The latter question's answer is obvious and I discussed it earlier. You made a mistake and tried to push attention away from that by trying to highlight Robtard as being the one who derailed this discussion or "made it about that." He's not. Everyone did, you included. I mean, even on the second page, you still continue the discussion that included Trump within this thread without issue. No, really. See here:

FTFY
Same kind of person. One bragged about it. One liked about it with the wife enabling the lies.
Why can't it be my option: don't vote for either?
Would not Jill Stein have been a better choice than all of them?

quote:
Why are both of you missing the point on purpose? Again, this isn't about Hillary being innocent and standing by her man. There is no room for entertaining that position.

There isn't room for you, nor is there apparently room for a discussion that as thought-out, reasonable, and without manipulation if you're involved.

This was a shameful display, dadudemon. I'm disappointed, as I've argued in the past that you're not as bad as you used to be but you've seemingly developed into something worse. Without patronizing, I'd urge you to consider the points I've made here and possibly consider re-evaluating how you conduct yourself toward other people during debates.

That's it.

Nothing ever ends.

dadudemon

Originally posted by The Lost
*Lots of text*

Nice try but you're making the same mistake Robtard did by trying to force the topic to be about the point I never wanted to make:

Robtard's words:
Was going to say a "TIL", but I actually learned yesterday that it's worse to vote for a woman who believed her crappy cheating sexual predator husband than it is to vote for a sexual predator who bragged about it.

My correction:
Was going to say a "TIL", but I actually learned yesterday that it's worse to vote for a woman who enabled her creepy cheating sexual predator husband that lied about it than it is to vote for a sexual predator who bragged about it.

Start from there.

quote:
"Mr. Trump may have said some bad words, but Bill Clinton raped me, and Hillary Clinton threatened me," Broaddrick added. "I don't think there's any comparison."

Broaddrick first spoke out about Hillary Clinton's attempts to silence her in 1999, when she told the Drudge Report that Hillary Clinton approached her at a political rally to thank her for keeping quiet about the alleged assault.

"She caught me and took my hand and said, 'I am so happy to meet you. I want you to know that we appreciate everything you do for Bill,'" Broaddrick recalled. "I started to turn away and she held onto my hand and reiterated her phrase—looking less friendly and repeated her statement—'everything you do for Bill.'"

Broaddrick said Hillary Clinton wouldn't let her "get away until she made her point."

"She talked low, the smile faded on the second thank you," Broaddrick continued. "I just released her hand from mine and left the gathering."
Willey has leveled similar accusations against Hillary Clinton, telling the Washington Examiner in October 2016 that the conversation about Bill Clinton's alleged assaults should include discussion of the Democratic nominee's complicity.

"Hillary Clinton's been calling me a bimbo for 19 years, as well as Paula and Juanita and Gennifer [Flowers]," Willey told the outlet.

"This [is] no longer about Bill Clinton's transgressions or his infidelities or girlfriends or sex ... it's not about that anymore," she continued. "What it's about is the actions that his wife has taken against the women that he has raped and assaulted."

So the victims are lying or they are not. You cannot take Robtard's middle ground of "I believe the accusers about Bill being a predator but not the other things the victims said about the Hillary threats."

Last edited by dadudemon on Nov 20th, 2017 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 04:39 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

That is really too bad, Dominic.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 04:40 PM