KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes

Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
. that's why I supported Sanders.

Nopesauce

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 06:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Robtard
Again, it's not unheard of for a wife/husband to believe their spouse, even in crazy situations.

Bill's clearly a sexual predator in my mind, but I'm also not married to him. If I was maybe I'd believe him if he told me "I cheated on baby, but they all wanted it. But they don't mean a thing!".

Dunno, I've seen some whacked marriages (uncles, aunts, friends of family) growing up and the shit some spouses believe is insane.

I agree that it isn't unheard of, but it just seems unlikely in her case. I think the detriment to her career and the plausible deniability was enough for her to take his side. My money would be on she didn't believe him.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:02 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by socool8520
I agree that it isn't unheard of, but it just seems unlikely in her case. I think the detriment to her career and the plausible deniability was enough for her to take his side. My money would be on she didn't believe him.

Your belief certainly isn't crazy, in fact, it's outright plausible she believed Bill's accusers and denied it for her own ends.

But "I don't know for sure" has a lot less vinegar than "I know, because he bragged about it".

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Your belief certainly isn't crazy, in fact, it's outright plausible she believed Bill's accusers and denied it for her own ends.

But "I don't know for sure" has a lot less vinegar than "I know, because he bragged about it".

That's the rub though. Did he actually do it or was he just bragging like some men do? Not making excuses just showing you that both scenarios have a "maybe not" element to them.

Again, I wouldn't be surprised if he is a sexual predator.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:16 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by socool8520
That's the rub though. Did he actually do it or was he just bragging like some men do? Not making excuses just showing you that both scenarios have a "maybe not" element to them.

Again, I wouldn't be surprised if he is a sexual predator.

Bill was accused and we believe he's a sexual predator (at least I do and you do), not sure why people would make a special rule for Trump when he's been both accused and then caught on candid microphone bragging about his sexual predations.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:27 PM
snowdragon

He was her political capital. It wouldn't matter if she believed, didn't believe, stood by her husband etc she needed him for her endeavors.

Let's not evern pretend that she didn't know her husband was a sexual predator, at the time is was initially brought up though that wasn't a term used as it is today though.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:28 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

What you have is trying to strawman me, actually.

You have it backwards. You're using a strawman to compare Bill to Don and then whitewashing Hillary's enabling. Because you clearly have a bias.

What you did in your previous two segments was try and use a red herring to change what we were talking about. You're trying to strawman my point to make it seem like I'm calling you out for not acknowledging Bill's problems and then pointing out that I'm using a strawman (I'm clearly not), as if your feelings were hurt that I would dare mischaracterize your position.

Sorry, I'm not Surtur: your bait and switch games won't work on me.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:32 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You left out a lot of my post, but anyhow.

My opening post I state Bill is a sexual predator:

Was going to say a "TIL", but I actually learned yesterday that it's worse to vote for a woman who believed her crappy cheating sexual predator husband than it is to vote for a sexual predator who bragged about it.

You claimed I was defending that he wasn't; while making disparaging remarks:

Originally posted by dadudemon
I've got you, son, on this topic, here. It's best you check your bias. Take your Hillary-love glasses off. Pull Bill's dick out of your mouth (it was consenual, Robtard swears!). And admit that Billabong is a sexual predator just like Moore and Spacey.

That is a strawman argument you made. Now will you apologize?

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 17th, 2017 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:35 PM
dadudemon

You left out a lot of my post, but anyhow.

My opening post I state Bill is a sexual predator:

You claimed I was defending that he wasn't; while making disparaging remarks:

Anyone can clearly see that what you claim I said is no where in what you quoted. Neither did I ever say you were defending bill being a sexual predator:

You said:
Was going to say a "TIL", but I actually learned yesterday that it's worse to vote for a woman who believed her crappy cheating sexual predator husband than it is to vote for a sexual predator who bragged about it.

So I corrected it to:
Was going to say a "TIL", but I actually learned yesterday that it's worse to vote for a woman who enabled her creepy cheating sexual predator husband that lied about it than it is to vote for a sexual predator who bragged about it.

Key words there are "enabled" and "lied about it."

You're using "strawman" but you're not using that word correctly.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Pull Bill's dick out of your mouth (it was consenual, Robtard swears!). And admit that Billabong is a sexual predator just like Moore and Spacey." -you

You're clearly accusing me of defending bill as not being a sexual predator there, when I said he was in my first post. So yeah, I see where this is going and I'm just not interested.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:45 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Bill was accused and we believe he's a sexual predator (at least I do and you do), not sure why people would make a special rule for Trump when he's been both accused and then caught on candid microphone bragging about his sexual predations.

There shouldn't be but I thought the issue was Hillary's a Liar vs Trump's a liar.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 07:51 PM
dadudemon

"Pull Bill's dick out of your mouth (it was consenual, Robtard swears!). And admit that Billabong is a sexual predator just like Moore and Spacey." -you

But that's clearly not what I corrected in my post of yours which what we were and I was actually talking about.

You're skipping the meat on purpose. Because strawman. Because bait and switch.

Address the actual point: admit you were wrong.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 08:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

To your correction of my post, I said this:

Nah, mine's more accurate. Spouses believe each other, even when they know better. Thanks for the equalizing tactics though thumb up

Granted, should probably not have said the last line and is what set things off in a downward spiral. You then asked/implied if I thought Hillary was just unaware. I then made it clear about separating the consensual cheating and the rape on Bill's part, meaning while Clinton knew Bill was a cheater, she probably (imo) believed his side of the rape allegations, cos she's his wife.

You did accuse me of defending Bill as not being a sexual predator, when I clearly made a point that he was in the first post, I pointed that out and here we are.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 08:37 PM
dadudemon

You then asked/implied if I thought Hillary was just unaware. I then made it clear about separating the consensual cheating and the rape on Bill's part, meaning while Clinton knew Bill was a cheater, she probably (imo) believed his side of the rape allegations, cos she's his wife.

You did accuse me of defending Bill as not being a sexual predator, when I clearly made a point that he was in the first post, I pointed that out and here we are.

No, sorry, this is not up for debate. You're calling his accuser a liar when you readily admit to Bill's problem. And then you're saying Hillary is a liar because his accuser said the following:

quote:
"Mr. Trump may have said some bad words, but Bill Clinton raped me, and Hillary Clinton threatened me," Broaddrick added. "I don't think there's any comparison."

Broaddrick first spoke out about Hillary Clinton's attempts to silence her in 1999, when she told the Drudge Report that Hillary Clinton approached her at a political rally to thank her for keeping quiet about the alleged assault.

"She caught me and took my hand and said, 'I am so happy to meet you. I want you to know that we appreciate everything you do for Bill,'" Broaddrick recalled. "I started to turn away and she held onto my hand and reiterated her phrase—looking less friendly and repeated her statement—'everything you do for Bill.'"

Broaddrick said Hillary Clinton wouldn't let her "get away until she made her point."

"She talked low, the smile faded on the second thank you," Broaddrick continued. "I just released her hand from mine and left the gathering."
Willey has leveled similar accusations against Hillary Clinton, telling the Washington Examiner in October 2016 that the conversation about Bill Clinton's alleged assaults should include discussion of the Democratic nominee's complicity.

"Hillary Clinton's been calling me a bimbo for 19 years, as well as Paula and Juanita and Gennifer [Flowers]," Willey told the outlet.

"This [is] no longer about Bill Clinton's transgressions or his infidelities or girlfriends or sex ... it's not about that anymore," she continued. "What it's about is the actions that his wife has taken against the women that he has raped and assaulted."

That is not the picture you painted. That is not a poor innocent wife defending her husband. They are Frank and Claire Underwood.

Now, things are different. Unlike Moore, both Hillary and Bill are not running for office. The sexual issues with Bill has been going on for decades. And he was impeached because of his lies. There's nothing honest about this couple. Like I said, you're choosing to ignore his victims and pretending like Hillary did not enable Bill and cover up for him. The truly scary issue with Hillary is the vitriolic threats she made to his victims. She sounds like a sociopathic murderer.

Now you'll spin it and pretend it is innocent. But too many things like this add up after a while. You have to stop believing in your bias and just discard Hilary has a very shitty person. You voted for her and you don't want to acknowledge that you voted for a truly vile person: I get it. Who cares? What do you earn from keeping that hollow pride?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 08:55 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

No, the predatory behavior he's been accused of for decades. But, sure, the cheating too.

Nah, this is definitely not true. Unless you want to call all of them liars who are lying to besmirch Billy's good name.

Moore? Predator
Spacey? Predator
But Bill Clinton? Nah, those accusers are liars.

wink

I've got you, son, on this topic, here. It's best you check your bias. Take your Hillary-love glasses off. Pull Bill's dick out of your mouth (it was consenual, Robtard swears!). And admit that Billabong is a sexual predator just like Moore and Spacey.

It doesn't matter in the context of the discussion whether it's true. Robtard's point is that he thinks that's what Hillary believed. He's making no statement of fact about Bill's behavior or even really giving his opinioin on it, merely saying that he thinks Hillary probably believed her husband rather than the women.

Which is par the course. I'm sure Moore's wife believes her husband instead of the accusers, I don't begrudge her for that. That goes with the territory of being married. People are generally going to err on the side of their spouse unless some very explicit anthony weiner type evidence comes out to prove something.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:21 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No, sorry, this is not up for debate. You're calling his accuser a liar when you readily admit to Bill's problem. And then you're saying Hillary is a liar because his accuser said the following:

No, I've not called Bill's accuser's liars. I believe Bill's a sexual predator, said this from the first post. So not sure what games you're playing here.

Originally posted by BackFire
It doesn't matter in the context of the discussion whether it's true. Robtard's point is that he thinks that's what Hillary believed. He's making no statement of fact about Bill's behavior or even really giving his opinioin on it, merely saying that he thinks Hillary probably believed her husband rather than the women.

Which is par the course. I'm sure Moore's wife believes her husband instead of the accusers, I don't begrudge her for that. That goes with the territory of being married. People are generally going to err on the side of their spouse unless some very explicit anthony weiner type evidence comes out to prove something.

^

Gets it.

I do though believe Bill is a sexual predator, from my outside view. Trump is too.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 17th, 2017 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just love how leftists here are in a tizzy over the recent sex scandals from people on their side. I'm guessing Franken was an especially hard story to handle.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Cept who's defending these people? I've seen no real support for Franken's behavior, aside from maybe the odd Twitter warrior?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 09:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cept who's defending these people? I've seen no real support for Franken's behavior, aside from maybe the odd Twitter warrior?

I said people are in a tizzy, not that you defended him. Though you did pull a "well he said sorry". Ignoring that he pretty much has to do that if he wants any chance to have a career. Also ignoring the tricky situation that would unfold if he, a leftist, said a woman was lying.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 10:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I said people are in a tizzy, not that you defended him.

Though you did pull a "well he said sorry". Ignoring that he pretty much has to do that if he wants any chance to have a career. Also ignoring the tricky situation that would unfold if he, a leftist, said a woman was lying.

Fair enough.

That wasn't a defense and you're twisting the context; that was noting that he at least isn't denying everything and accusing his victim(s) of lying like other people have done. I in fact said 'if Franken's guilty, let him go down with the rest'.

Speaking of tricky situations: you Trumpers are in a pickle. You condemn Bill for being a sexual predator because people have accused him of such and then spin it onto Hillary, while at the same time ignoring that Trump's been accused of the same and then bragged about it. The conundrum you're in.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 10:27 PM