KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Infinity War worldwide box office predictions

Infinity War worldwide box office predictions
Started by: CPT Space Bomb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes. Just as Fat Albert confuses you. I bet you think I'm black and from North Philadelphia too.

Understandable given you can't distinguish between the Internet and real life.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 02:23 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Yes. Just as Fat Albert confuses you. I bet you think I'm black and from North Philadelphia too.

Understandable given you can't distinguish between the Internet and real life.
This has nothing to do with fat Albert more like fat jaden. Are you denying your real life obesity ?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

between $1.4b and $1.5b

$105m opening day

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:42 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
This has nothing to do with fat Albert more like fat jaden. Are you denying your real life obesity ?

Well Fat Albert is about as accurate as your obscure reference.

I'll leave you to your "serious battlezones" 😂

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:28 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by jaden101
Well Fat Albert is about as accurate as your obscure reference.

I'll leave you to your "serious battlezones" 😂
This has nothing to do with your appearance I seem to recall you posting a picture and being very obese. Am I wrong ?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 07:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by marwash22
between $1.4b and $1.5b

$105m opening day

I think this movie will make 200 million openwing weekend domestic...I'd be surprised if it's not at least close to that. 160 million minimum.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Last edited by CPT Space Bomb on Nov 29th, 2017 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 08:42 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

after viewing the trailer, i do think at least an $180 million plus opening weekend domestic and over $1.4 billion worldwide once the run os over

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 09:48 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Trailer on the main Marvel channel has almost 20 million views already.

I will go with a $230 million OW.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 09:55 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Having Spidey and Guardians has to give it a bump. They’re both near $900millon franchises on their own.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 10:52 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The problem this film faces stronger competition than the previous films which will have on effect on its legs.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 11:04 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

I'm not going to make a guess on what Infinity War will bring in, but it better surpass everything we've seen in any movie based on the quality of the Infinity War trailer (which I thought was amazing)...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 01:01 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

After seeing that trailer, with the lineup involved - I'm calling it to hit the $2 billion ballpark, The Force Awakens area.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 01:11 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by playa1258
The problem this film faces stronger competition than the previous films which will have on effect on its legs.

troll much.. ***** much.. hater

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 03:59 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I billion opening weekend.

50 billion world wide.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 04:02 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Mindset
I billion opening weekend.

50 billion world wide.
laughing

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 04:06 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
troll much.. ***** much.. hater
The only hater and troll is you LMAO.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 04:10 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

$230 million OW
$660 million domestic
$1.2 billion overseas
$1.8 billion WW

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 06:20 AM
Darth Thor

You mean Han Solo? Doubt that will effect it too much.

Anything else that could even touch this?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 08:14 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Jurassic World:Fallen Kingdom is the biggest threat.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 08:41 AM
Darth Thor

Jurassic World:Fallen Kingdom is the biggest threat.

That’s like 7 weeks later.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 08:45 AM