KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » These guys replace Captain America in the elevator

These guys replace Captain America in the elevator
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
^ just a question, but how old are you?

Bet you he's still at that age where he adds "and a half" to make himself sound older. big grin

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 10:57 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Bet you he's still at that age where he adds "and a half" to make himself sound older. big grin

Those were the days.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 12:26 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

Thor was a normal above average well trained human. He said something to the effect of “this mortal form needs sustinence” when he got hungry, and barely beat the biggest baddest shield agent. Odin wanted to humble him 🤓.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 01:15 AM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
^ just a question, but how old are you?

Old enough to know these things.

You?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 03:00 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

batfleck can clear this in his suit

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:12 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

No, he can't.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 06:50 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Logan without HF took several taser shots to the chest along with a gunshot, and the same taser insta-kod a guy when he took it on his shin.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:31 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Good for him, he's still going to end up with both his arms cuffed to the walls.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:55 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Random thought though... Considering the adamantium skeleton, wouldn't those cuffs stick pretty much anywhere to Logan? Not sure what difference it would actually make in a fight, but it would probably be amusing to watch.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:58 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It would be funny if Wolverines arms get stuck to his chest because of the adamantium skeleton.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:02 AM
HulkIsHulk

The real question is, are they put in the same situation as Cap after they've grabbed him or them knowing what's going on before everyone jumps them? If its the latter, wouldn't everyone on this list start busting faces first?
And if Wolverine's arms are pinned to his body, I'm that would work more to his advantage since he isn't pinned to any side

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:08 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Why would we grant them knowledge of what is about to happen?

It would also mean he couldn't use his arms to block or dodge, so why would that be an advantage?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:14 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Headbutts the **** out of everyone

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:18 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He is retarded enough to try.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:22 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
The real question is, are they put in the same situation as Cap after they've grabbed him or them knowing what's going on before everyone jumps them? If its the latter, wouldn't everyone on this list start busting faces first?
And if Wolverine's arms are pinned to his body, I'm that would work more to his advantage since he isn't pinned to any side

I wondered the samething.

Not everyone on this list would be able to recognize that it aas a trap.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:22 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Headbutts the **** out of everyone

Now I kind of want to see a re-do of the Wolverine escape scene from X-Men: Apocalypse, but with only headbutts. laughing

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:25 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

I'm still on the fence about Logan, and this thread doesn't need to die yet. wink

COULD Mr. Howlett bust through the elevator windows and just escape right off the bat? Or is it Capcom's Final Fight can't move on till all enemies on the elevator are defeated level?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 01:07 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by John Murdoch
I'm still on the fence about Logan, and this thread doesn't need to die yet. wink

COULD Mr. Howlett bust through the elevator windows and just escape right off the bat? Or is it Capcom's Final Fight can't move on till all enemies on the elevator are defeated level?

For some reason, the Capcom bit of this comment made me lol.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 02:05 AM
HulkIsHulk

Considering what he did to that Cage fighter and Blob, headbutts should be enough. Or he could kick them too. Or shoulder tackle. And the cuffs sticking to his body means he isn't restrained to one place

Now I'm wondering, would the cuffs stick to elsewhere on his body before they can put it on? They are probably royally screwed then

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:21 AM
Silent Master

Captain America who is both stronger and more skilled got one of his arms cuffed, it is guaranteed that Wolverine is going to get one, probably both arms cuffed. At which point this is going to become a massive beat down as Wolverine just doesn't have the skill feats to compete.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:56 AM