KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super: Broly - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super: Broly - Discussion Thread
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Additional info from Toriyama:

(please log in to view the image)

Once again, the backstory we mentioned seems even more plausible.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 06:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Havent seen one thing indicating Broly was amplified.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 11:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Solid fanart...

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 07:02 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Havent seen one thing indicating Broly was amplified.

Meant to say IS amplified in this upcoming movie.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 07:23 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Its just Galan saying it...he thinks he is super smart...

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 08:07 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Calling it now:

The fight will play out roughly like this:

Broly starts out weak, and keeps getting stronger until he overwhelms every form. MUI gets called out, dominates, then gets beaten.

Goku won't beat Broly. Broly may not get beaten physically at all.

This is, of course, Toriyama ripping off a certain infamous fan manga that ripped off Dragon Ball. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 12:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Estacado
Its just Galan saying it...he thinks he is super smart...
Oh I very much hope I'm wrong. I don't want Broly to have been scientifically created by Paragus/Freeza just to oppose Goku and Vegeta.

But the more I see about this movie, the more I can't help but think that's what is going to happen. There's quite a few dots that lead toward that direction right now. /shrug

But again, lets hope I'm wrong.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 12:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

We shall see....

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 02:49 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Btw people are already making up theories how Broly was the one who killed Jiren's family and friends...

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 05:28 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

xD He's kind of young though...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 05:33 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

He killed them when he was 5 remember in the previous movie baby Broly could have killed saiyan saga Goku...shifty

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 05:38 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Estacado
Btw people are already making up theories how Broly was the one who killed Jiren's family and friends...
Eh, so they think he's either from universe 11, or has the ability to universe-hop to universe 11 for the lulz? Boy that'd be a retarded asspull.

I always got the impression that it was Belmond... And that's who it should be, tbh.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 05:45 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jiren didn't seem to have any animus towards Belmond. Not to mention, he supposedly defeated him, but let him live.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 06:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by cdtm
Jiren didn't seem to have any animus towards Belmond.
That could just be because he respects Belmond's power. Jiren's a douche like that.

Originally posted by cdtm
Not to mention, he supposedly defeated him, but let him live.
Who defeated who?

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 06:48 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 06:45 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jiren defeated Belmond.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 06:52 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Bellend would have disintegrated Jiren's kinfolk, no? Iirc there were bodies strewn around, and that doesn't seem like a GoD thing to do. Plus didn't he beat Jiren and let him live too?

I don't know if I gear towards Broly being a science project, but I do believe they're going to do a lab scene where they talk about how unreal his S-Cells are and then an explosion from a test failure. Then if Yomoshi wasn't a red herring, they're going to tie him into something around him as the legendary saiyan of legend. Maybe Yomoshi fought the Legendary SS and that's why they needed to become a God.
Basically a modern spin on his old bio with how DB has gone - Gods and shit.

At least I hope Broly wasn't created. I don't think he will, but it wouldn't surprise me and I can actually see how they do it. So...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 06:52 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Making one more call:

Goku vs One Punch Man will happen in a canon crossover. Way too much money not bring them together.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 06:54 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Dragonball doesn't need anything but Mexicans. One Punch man is big, but Dragonball is Mandingo.

At best you get a promo anime. Never canon though.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 06:56 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Bellend would have disintegrated Jiren's kinfolk, no? Iirc there were bodies strewn around, and that doesn't seem like a GoD thing to do. Plus didn't he beat Jiren and let him live too?
I mean, disintegration isn't the only way Destroyers can kill people. There were multiple survivors aside from Jiren -- when they abandoned him after the fight, he donned the doucey "strength is my God" persona.

We don't know any particulars behind the evil-doer's motives or w/e, but it was Belmond telling the story... And to me, the figure depicted screams "God of Destruction":

Originally posted by One Big Mob
At least I hope Broly wasn't created.
I REALLY hope not.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 07:04 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Broly being created would phuck up the whole Legendary super saiyan thing IT would be the worst reboot ever....

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 07:21 PM