KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Counterterrorism Expert: U.S. Gun Policy Poses a National Security Threat

Counterterrorism Expert: U.S. Gun Policy Poses a National Security Threat
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Retards gonna retard. Still demanding proof of a claim I did not make, and is not central to my argument in any way. But they think they have a "gotcha" because I either defend a terrorist, or our nation's lead counterterrorism expert is wrong. Sorry, but one has nothing to do with the other. Nicholas Rasmussen is not wrong if Adam Gadahn is wrong. I am deferring to the expert opinion of the National Counterterrorism Center Director, so I do not know why I am being asked to defend the opinion of the spokesperson of al Qaeda. It is like they do not even logic.


You posted a quote, did you know it was not true when you posted it?

And I acknowledged you did not say it personally and that an Al Queda spokesperson did. But again I refer to the above question: did you know it was not true when you posted it?


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D1ckSpl1tter
Restricted

Gender:
Location:

Account Restricted

as a non american, hearing about the ease of access to guns for normal american citizens is pretty crazy tbh

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:40 PM
D1ckSpl1tter is currently offline Click here to Send D1ckSpl1tter a Private Message Find more posts by D1ckSpl1tter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by D1ckSpl1tter
as a non american, hearing about the ease of access to guns for normal american citizens is pretty crazy tbh


The truth is most of the people who buy firearms in this country do not get them easily and background checks are done. We do indeed have problems with people privately selling guns. But I'd ask you a question I asked others: If I own a gun and I want to sell it to my friend for cash, what law could stop me?


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Gender: Male
Location: Royal Palace

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
You posted a quote, did you know it was not true when you posted it?


quote: (post)
Originally posted by lazybones
Uh, no. . . . What the expert said was that America's lax gun laws allow extremists to more easily purchase lethal weapons, and we have more than one example of terrorist groups encouraging their members to take advantage of America's gun laws.


You get that, right? That the quotes are merely examples of terrorist groups encouraging their members to take advantage of U.S. gun laws? It does not matter how accurate they are, they are doing the very thing the NCC Director warns they would do.


__________________

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:47 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You get that, right? That the quotes are merely examples of terrorist groups encouraging their members to take advantage of U.S. gun laws? It does not matter how accurate they are, they are doing the very thing the NCC Director warns they would do.


I understand now and I apologize.


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Retards gonna retard. Still demanding proof of a claim I did not make, and is not central to my argument in any way. But they think they have a "gotcha" because I either defend a terrorist, or our nation's lead counterterrorism expert is wrong. Sorry, but one has nothing to do with the other. Nicholas Rasmussen is not wrong if Adam Gadahn is wrong. I am deferring to the expert opinion of the National Counterterrorism Center Director, so I do not know why I am being asked to defend the opinion of the spokesperson of al Qaeda. It is like they do not even logic.


Trumpers and logic are like oil and water.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Trumpers and logic are like oil and water.


^^More bigotry. Reported.


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 03:38 PM.
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Counterterrorism Expert: U.S. Gun Policy Poses a National Security Threat

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.