KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Planet of the Apes

Planet of the Apes
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Finti has the drinkbot to cover for him while he's at his other job, reviewing movies. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 09:23 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I think the Drinkbot should review the movies, he sucks at serving drinks. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 09:27 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Well I made him into a table, maybe we can store movies on it, ehh Star Trek the entire series and films, Babylon and then we set fire to it and have a Sci-Fi barbecue, EU free meat and sausages of course. And drinks are on queeq as always in the weekendssmile

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 09:32 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So aside from SW, are there ANY movies you like at all? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 09:34 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Indeed. I do like Jaws 1, both Terminator movies, Robin Hood prince of thiefs. Dances with wolfs, Patriot, Almost Famous( I`m a musical lover) I love the Pink Panther movies. Breakfast Club was cool, James Bond are great. Warriors a clasic. Chevy Chase`s stuff with the Griswald family and Fletch, A time to kill was brilliant, The Green Mile was nice. I like a lot of movies just not he most mentioned in this forumsmile (for the dopey ones that does not include SW)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 09:42 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Robin Hood prince of thiefs is the most surprising for me. That movie is not very high on my list.

So do you find older movies boring as well? And name some of the others. My collection includes movies from all ages. Fight Club perhaps?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 09:46 PM
finti

I generally dont like older movies, the older movies I like are James Bond, Fight Club is ok, I forgott a great movie in my postingmessedave privat Ryan. American X was good U-571 became a little to much "All American Hero" to me. Braveheart was great. Rob Roy was good, Trainspoting, Starship Troopers, Traines, planes and automobiles, I actually like Grease belive it or not, but I do. Pulp Fiction.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 09:59 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Rob Roy was great. My favorite PP movie was "return of" when Clouseau was in the hotel room with that vacuum cleaner. OMG, I was on the floor. Have you ever seen "The Great Race" with Tony Curtis and Natalie Wood ?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 10:03 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Yes I have and I also found out that the Planat of the apes is the real name for EUlaughing out loud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2001 10:04 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Add Trainspotting to the list of good films of books.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 24th, 2001 12:08 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Fav Pink Panther: Strikes again. Inspector Dreyfus is superb and so is Sellers.

Trainspotting great! But Shallow Grave was better.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2001 04:30 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But one day Ewan McGregor will kill Danny Boyle for not casting him in The Beach...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 24th, 2001 04:34 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ewan wanted to kill Boyle for starring in As Good as it Gets. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 24th, 2001 04:47 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

We just watched "american beauty" last night. What a bizarre movie ! Not what I expected from the title at all. Did anybody else see this ?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2001 10:23 PM
finti

Yes and Spacey is brilliant in it, I liked it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2001 11:58 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah. Great film.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 25th, 2001 02:09 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Some of the stuff he said, I just laughed my head off ! laughing out loud

Wouldn't ya like to lay some of that on your boss sometime ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 25th, 2001 03:42 AM
queeq
Chaos

Excellent movie. Excellent. Spacey was great, so was Bening.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2001 04:01 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Tonight we're gonna watch Fargo...anybody see this one ?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2001 04:39 AM
queeq
Chaos

Great! Wonderful! Finti will probably hate it, but I love it. But then I'm biased, I love the Coen borther's work.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2001 04:41 AM