KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Another day, another Alt-Right deadly attack...

Another day, another Alt-Right deadly attack...
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Because that is a lie. In order to be on County Care (what you claimed), you must either be a pregnant woman, a senior, a child or on disability payments already.

I think we can safely say you're not under 18, over 65 or a pregnant woman, yes?

Except what you just said is faulty, you rely on Adam when I've posted stuff to prove the contrary.

You. Know. Nothing. You're a pathetic troll grasping at straws because you have little else to say.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:51 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Is this true ? I've never looked into this leech's program but I do recall Adam exposing him. Just can't recall the details.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:52 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Is this true ? I've never looked into this leech's program but I do recall Adam exposing him. Just can't recall the details.

Except I posted stuff to the contrary, but since it goes against the narrative it was ignored.

Watch lol, it will be smile

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Except what you just said is faulty, you rely on Adam when I've posted stuff to prove the contrary.

You. Know. Nothing. You're a pathetic troll grasping at straws because you have little else to say.
He touched a nerve. I may Google or pm Adam.

smile

quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Right. Just like you insisted County Care wasn't a welfare service and then it was shown to you it was, Surt.

So you're on disability and you could work, sure you're not going to be a fireman or similar high impact job. But you could work. If you can sit at home for 14hours a day on the computer, you could do 8hrs a day of data entry, customer service or several other low impact jobs.

edit: or don't, I personally don't care, just stop being a hypocrite and condemning others on welfare

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Except I posted stuff to the contrary, but since it goes against the narrative it was ignored.

Watch lol, it will be smile
You fled from the thread like a guilty man caught.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:53 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right. Just like you insisted County Care wasn't a welfare service and then it was shown to you it was, Surt.

So you're on disability and you could work, sure you're not going to be a fireman or similar high impact job. But you could work. If you can sit at home for 14hours a day on the computer, you could do 8hrs a day of data entry, customer service or several other low impact jobs.

I admit I was wrong about what is considered, but that's about it lol. It doesn't mean I am getting any other money.

And Rob let me ask you: what customer service jobs can you walk in and get and earn enough to live on?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:54 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You fled from the thread like a guilty man caught.

I'm right here again discussing it, because whenever you guys lack any argument it's what you resort to. It's funny lol.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:56 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I admit I was wrong about what is considered, but that's about it lol. It doesn't mean I am getting any other money.

And Rob let me ask you: what customer service jobs can you walk in and get and earn enough to live on?

Yeah, it does. Cos you can't be on CC unless you're already on disability. Was Adam lying now, cos he also lives in Chicago.

Not sure. But how does that excuse abusing the system?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:57 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So you don't value hard work and would rather leech off the system. You've been exposed. It's like that same excuse entitled people use I am not doing this or that because it's not dignified or that profitable but you'd rather leech off the system. You're a lazy bum.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:57 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, it does. Cos you can't be on CC unless you're already on disability. Was Adam lying now, cos he also lives in Chicago.

Not sure. But how does that excuse abusing the system?

Yes, he was lying.

https://www.illinoislegalaid.org/le...ram-cook-county

And HOW is it abusing the system? You haven't explained?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:58 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm right here again discussing it, because whenever you guys lack any argument it's what you resort to. It's funny lol.
I am exposing your hypocrisy. You really are a true bum.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:58 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Stop the salt. Just stop.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:59 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you don't value hard work and would rather leech off the system. You've been exposed. It's like that same excuse entitled people use I am not doing this or that because it's not dignified or that profitable but you'd rather leech off the system. You're a lazy bum.

Lol pathetic, nobody is entitled to anything, be grateful for any help you get. I'm not a whiny little b*tch screaming "where muh money!".

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Stop the salt. Just stop.

They won't lol. They need to attack me when they have nothing else to go on.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am exposing your hypocrisy. You really are a true bum.

You've exposed nothing.

quanchi112
Disney

Lol pathetic, nobody is entitled to anything, be grateful for any help you get. I'm not a whiny little b*tch screaming "where muh money!".
Or just get a job if you're able. I'm not begrudging anyone unable to work. What I do have a problem with is someone not trying. I don't care what your profession is just that you make your own way if you're able.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:02 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes, he was lying.

https://www.illinoislegalaid.org/le...ram-cook-county

And HOW is it abusing the system? You haven't explained?

Earning under 14K means you're not really working. Even working at minimum wage full time nets you a bit over 15k.

So what exactly did you prove here? Seems you're not working and taking in welfare, when you could work low impact jobs.

quanchi112
Disney

You've exposed nothing.
Calm down.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or just get a job if you're able. I'm not begrudging anyone unable to work. What I do have a problem with is someone not trying. I don't care what your profession is just that you make your own way if you're able.

And you don't know anything about me and I'm not going to say anything I haven't already said before because I learned my lesson.

All I will say is I have never leeched off anyone, never felt I was owed money, and never accepted anything other than medical care. Continue to berate me if it makes you feel better.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:03 AM