KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?
Started by: MythLord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
You're super full of shit. In the face of my very unkind and overbearing arguments, you've backpeddled to no longer taking a stance.

Well, too bad. You took a stand and tried to convince me otherwise:

Hi, I'm dadudemon. I'm almost never ever wrong. And my arrogance is as high as the clouds. Have we met? Do you know who I am?

Also, I'm right about you: I definitely have far far more experience than you in such places. Even if you say you lived in Mexico all your life. Because you're wrong and clearly indicate you are the Jon Snow of shitholes.

Put in the context of what we are talking about, it sure as hell does.

Don't be mad because someone didn't buy into your ignorant narrative. I take 0 prisoners when someone dares suggest or hint that I am wrong about something I'm factually correct about.

Again, suck my balls, lick my nipples. Touch my butthole gently.

laughing Drugs are bad.

You very plainly attempted to say that I made you feel a certain way, I very plainly said that's that not possible. I can't tell you how your vacation "felt" since that is subjective.

Also you confused facts when you mentioned you know more about said destinations without knowing me.

Time for you to detox and relax, cocaine isn't the cure for adhd.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:01 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Is this your amazing argument for why we should conclude that Mexico is a shithole, I should hate Mexico, I should bar Mexicans from the US, and not vacation in Mexico?

Yes. By Visiting there and giving them large amounts of your money you are thereby supporting their corrupt government regimes and the drug cartels that control them.

So yes. Mexico is a BAD PLACE!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Is this your amazing argument for why we should conclude that Mexico is a shithole, I should hate Mexico, I should bar Mexicans from the US, and not vacation in Mexico?

No one said that, those are you words. Why are you being so willfully ignorant in this discussion?

I will say though that there are shithole spots in mexico and they are abundant and easy to find. I'm sorry your swank ass isn't woke enough to see them.

"Does the USA have problems sure but when you compare that to a country where nearly 50% of its population lives on 5$ or less a day, they have alot of problems."

Next, let's see your swank ass travel on less then 5$ a day and tell me how awesome it is.

Last edited by snowdragon on Jan 18th, 2018 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:10 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by snowdragon
No one said that, those are you words. Why are you being so willfully ignorant in this discussion?

Do you know what a question mark signifies at the end of a sentence?

It means the sentence is a question.

You can just answer, "No."

Why did clarify something that didn't need to be clarified and then ask an irrelevant question? Is your butt still sore over Mexico?

Take a look at what you quoted: it is a question.

I will say though that there are shithole spots in mexico and they are abundant and easy to find. I'm sorry your swank ass isn't woke enough to see them.

I very recently posted about very poor places I've visited, in Mexico. I even told you that I...wait for it...ate from from these poor people! I know, shocking.

So, yeah, you're wrong again, here. I don't need to be "woke" to like Mexicans and Mexico. I like them already, thanks.

Next, let's see your swank ass travel on less then 5$ a day and tell me how awesome it is.

I'm better than you at this:

I've stayed at places where I didn't spend anything at all. No warm water. I had to take care of farm animals. Boiled water. Etc.

How much money did I live on during those times? $0. Zero. I didn't work. I didn't spend money. No one spent money on me. And it was still nice. Loved the people I stayed with. smile

I'm more woke than you, it seems. I'm super much better than you based on the meter stick by which you measure.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:23 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Just shut up, snowdragon

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:23 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I'm more woke than you, it seems. I'm super much better than you based on the meter stick by which you measure.

Why are you such a simpleton? The topic was about mexico being dangerous, I then brought up how its poor. Then you attempted to disprove that I guess, I'm not sure it was so terrible filled with your ego driven diatribe.

Listen your wrong, mexico is super poor when 50% of the population lives on 5$ a day or less you have issues.

I'm sure you'll come back with more trash about your vacation and your incredible insight that does nothing to counter what I said, moron.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Just shut up, snowdragon

Herpa derpa, another one that doesn't like facts.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:28 PM
dadudemon

laughing Drugs are bad.

You very plainly attempted to say that I made you feel a certain way, I very plainly said that's that not possible. I can't tell you how your vacation "felt" since that is subjective.

Also you confused facts when you mentioned you know more about said destinations without knowing me.

Time for you to detox and relax, cocaine isn't the cure for adhd.

You don't have a proper response so just ad hominem me, eh? "Can't counter his points. I know! Ad hominems to the rescue!!!! WEEEE!"

Penis tits.

P.S. Still not convinced that Mexico is terrible because I stayed at a hotel in Mexico City.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:28 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

You don't have a proper response so just ad hominem me, eh? "Can't counter his points. I know! Ad hominems to the rescue!!!! WEEEE!"
Penis tits.
P.S. Still not convinced that Mexico is terrible because I stayed at a hotel in Mexico City.

I didn't say it was terrible you tool, I said it is poor. GD you are simple.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:30 PM
dadudemon

Why are you such a simpleton? The topic was about mexico being dangerous, I then brought up how its poor. Then you attempted to disprove that I guess, I'm not sure it was so terrible filled with your ego driven diatribe.

Listen your wrong, mexico is super poor when 50% of the population lives on 5$ a day or less you have issues.

I'm sure you'll come back with more trash about your vacation and your incredible insight that does nothing to counter what I said, moron.

Don't summarize a very short thread. I've already quoted and showed where you tried to convince me that my perspective of Mexico and Mexicans, being nice, was wrong. You tried to do it. I quoted it. It's too late for you to edit. You will not convince me. There's nothing to convince. You're wrong. I'm not magically going to change my mind because you don't like Mexicans because you think they are dirty, nasty, and poor.

And how am I wrong? What am I wrong about? What stance did I take? I took the following stance which you've been on a tirade to convince me otherwise:

Just came back from a vacation to Mexico City, by the way. Very much enjoyed the food, the hotel, and the people were super nice. A shithole, it is not. A great country with great people with problems, it is.

It's not going to work. Still good people. Very nice. Delicious food. Even in the countryside where they are living in rickety shacks.

What amazing arguments do you have to convince me otherwise?

Pretend you've convinced me for a moment.

So now what?

I don't visit Mexico for vacations anymore? Is that your goal? What is your aim? What is it that you want me to do? What is it that you are trying to convince me of?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:34 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Eat some ice cream dude, maybe with your other mouth. You're way too hurt in the butt.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:34 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I didn't say it was terrible you tool, I said it is poor. GD you are simple.

Doesn't matter how much you insult me or how you want to twist you're own words.

You tried to convince me that my "something good" experience was not "something good" because Mexico is "something bad."

Replace with whatever adjectives that you want. Doesn't matter. Word game away. You're not going to convince me Mexico is "something bad" and I magically change my mind about it being a place to visit.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The blatant bigotry against Mexico and Mexicans in this thread is pretty appalling, tbh sad

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

What amazing arguments do you have to convince me otherwise?

Are you even self aware beyond your keyboard? I said mexico is poor and you have never discussed that, you never disputed my point. You just said Mexico is great and you like the food and the company.

Great, that was never my position to say that mexicans are shitty. That was simply what I assume your position was against me that wasn't a position I took.

Mexico has alot of shitty places, ALOT of them. You don't have to believe me, just read the link I presented to understand the data. It's a country that nearly 50% of the population lives on 5$ a day or less.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:40 PM
dadudemon

Are you even self aware beyond your keyboard? I said mexico is poor and you have never discussed that, you never disputed my point. You just said Mexico is great and you like the food and the company.

Great, that was never my position to say that mexicans are shitty. That was simply what I assume your position was against me that wasn't a position I took.

Liar:

Just came back from a vacation to Mexico City, by the way. Very much enjoyed the food, the hotel, and the people were super nice. A shithole, it is not. A great country with great people with problems, it is.

Try vacationing in nonvacation spots.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:42 PM
snowdragon

Liar:

thumb up

Man, you have issues with logic.

Happy Dance <----now its all good and I win because laughing

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:43 PM
IWontLetYou
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wouldn't mind visiting Mexico some day, something tells me it's kind of like Texas. How wrong am I?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:52 PM
IWontLetYou is currently offline Click here to Send IWontLetYou a Private Message Find more posts by IWontLetYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by IWontLetYou
Wouldn't mind visiting Mexico some day, something tells me it's kind of like Texas. How wrong am I?

You're not wrong. Why did you get banned already?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:11 PM
dadudemon

Man, you have issues with logic.

Happy Dance <----now its all good and I win because laughing

Look....we were fine with each other, even friendly, before today.

Since you said it, we don't even disagree that Mexico is poorer than the US. Who would disagree with that?

I like Mexico and Mexicans. I think they are great. I do realize Mexico has tons of problems. Many. So does the US.

So just forget today happened and we continue to be pals who high-five over sticking it to libtards.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're not wrong. Why did you get banned already?

It was a sock. Must not have been reasonable. You know, like the reasonable ones we have...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It was a sock. Must not have been reasonable. You know, like the reasonable ones we have...

^ SteveZodiac still able to trigger Surtur and he doesn't even have to be online

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote